• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Adrian slept well that night after meeting with Lord Baelor. He felt like he was making great progress to bring the Alchemist guild back from the shadows into the forefront of Kings landing. Adrian woke up early that morning so that he could prepare for Baelor's men to come. That and he needed to make sure that the other guild members were properly filling in orders. Just because he would be getting a contract from the crown didn't mean they needed to neglect their normal contracts with the common folk.

Adrian walked into the guild and was happy to see that orders had already been filled and ready for delivery. Now just to talk with the old men about the contract. He didn't need them messing this opportunity up. Adrian found the old guild leaders in the meeting chamber. That's where they spent most of their time as their old bodies could no longer safely handle crafting even a simple potion. Adrian sat down among them and explained that he had negotiated a contract with the crown. The old men were surprisingly not that excited about it. It seems they didn't trust the Queen. They remember the Mad King are were worried about another. Adrian would spend most of the morning convincing the stubborn old men.

@Hypnos

Last edited by a moderator:

Celena Lannister

The Great Hall, Casterly Rock, Westerlands.

Celena Lannister had been moving around greeting the various guests, though focused more on the newcomers who had just arrived that day/night. She had looked around and just finished talking to the House Lydden children. The girl was very pretty and her older brother handsome. However the boy seemed to have little experience in regards to courtship and a certain hierarchy in the highborns, sending her small smiles and lacing his words with a bit of flirtation. Celena could see the edge in the girl's eyes as she shot glares sideways to her oblivious brother, who likely missed them, else he ignored them otherwise. The Lion Maid thanked them both for coming, and politely evaded the male Lydden's suggestion for them to "go somewhere more private" before departing. Suddenly a voice greeted her.

Celena turned and saw a certain Martell prince approaching her again. With a polite smile she curtsied and said, "You're too kind Prince Martell. I'm sure I am but one of the many ladies in this room, with many more between here and the gardens that deserve more praise. Nonetheless, you look quite dashing yourself. Are you enjoying the celebration so far?" She began walking, expecting the persistent man to follow. Still, so long as the Dornish Prince doesn't interrupt her duties, she wouldn't mind his company. The Lion Maid walked past a table, where one of the Tully daughters sat on her soon to be brother-in-law's lap, the two mesmerized by each other's eyes. They would exchange kisses before whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears. As Celena passed them, she could hear Kevan's voice briefly.

"I'll win the joust tomorrow and name you Queen of Love and Beauty. Then we'll marry at Hornvale and you'll be my lady wife. Do you like that?" Malissa responded by renewing their make out session at the table. The Lion Maid shook her head slightly, though with a small smile on her face. The festivities had not been kind to Kevan Brax, piling misfortune after misfortune on him, between the lost of chance with Kylie and both the melee where he was tossed around. Still, all would've been worth it should he secure an marriage alliance with House Tully, a Great House. She continued to walk, first spotting Leanne conversing and laughing with the remaining mass of House Tully and Bracken, before gradually passing the main doors to the party happening outside. Where the weather made it a beautiful night thankfully.

Under the star filled and cloudless sky, many torches, braziers, lanterns and candles lit up the top of Casterly Rock. Many servants moved about with drinks and food, though there was a table full of both laid out for anyone to grab. A live band played outside, mimicking the songs from the band inside but behind by a few beats. Thankfully the distance was enough that neither threw off the other. An impromptu dance floor was created when couples began dancing in the center of the courtyard, while others watched, clapped or conversed around the sides. While there were many guards, they seemed to mostly blend to the background, unnoticed by most participants in the party. Celena was gazing around for someone that she hadn't greeted yet when a voice called out to her. "My-my lady?" She turned, and though she kept her face neutral and would not admit to anyone, her heart did skip a beat.

A visibly nervous Trevir Arryn walked toward her, though he didn't meet her eyes. Despite his awkwardness, the White Falcon did look very handsome, how a proper knight of the realm should look outside of his armor Celena might say. He had on some noble garbs, what looked like silk at first but was actually cashmere. His hair was combed somewhat and his beard trimmed evenly. The blue and white outfit he had on hugged his body nicely, accentuating his muscles, and the gave his face a nice light as well. The Lion Maid just wished he had a bit more confidence when it came to the court, but she can mold him into a proper gentleman, provided he ever get the courage up to actually court her like the Dornish Prince. Still, she threw on a dazzling smile, sneaking in just a tiny bit of sincerity into it. "Ser Trevir. You look quite handsome, have you been enjoying the celebration so far?"

The Vale Knight scratched his head, still not meeting her eyes. His face flushed red, and as a consequence, his eyes wandered and fell on where they probably shouldn't be, namely on Celena's chest. "Um, yes. Everything's been firm-FINE! Everything's great! The party and the tourney I mean!" He blushed harder at the slip up. The Lion Maid still had her smile on her, though her eyebrows were raised.

"I see. Well I can see that your performance today at the melee pit (she had gotten the results from some excited cousins) must be as great as my breasts, considering you haven't taken your eyes off of them." Celena kept her tone friendly despite her words, avoiding the accusatory one that some might slip in there. Her smile widen slightly as Trevir started his face's transformation into a tomato in earnest. To be honest the Lion Maid did enjoy the attention her supposed betrothed (tradition wise) was giving to her, but it was just so easy to tease the young man.

"I-I'm-M-My apologies my lady, I didn't me-"

"No worries, if I had my brother punish every man who've stared at my body, we would never get anything done around here." She waved a hand dismissively before turning back to Cayden. "Have you met Prince Cayden Martell? Off the field I mean. This is Trevir Arryn, the White Falcon, son of Lord Gelgin Arryn, Lord of the Eyrie. Prince Cayden Martell, sellsword captain and of House Martell. Sister to the current Lady Elia, Lady of House Martell." At this Trevir made a face, but did his best to restraint his distaste.

"Yes, yes, we've met." Turning back to Celena, some of the blood left his previously heavily blushing face, and Celena mused to herself that she might not might not have to call Maester Kallen for medical assistance after all. Trevir offered his hand while bowing slightly. "May I have a dance my lady?" Celena reached out with her own, but not for his extended hand. She reached his chin and lifted his head up until he finally made eye contact with her, his brown eyes widening at at the sight of her blue ones.

"Ah much better, ask me again now Ser. I was not sure you were serious when you go from staring at my breast to my shoes so quickly." She smiled, though this time Trevir could see it in her eyes. Focusing on not stuttering, he spoke up.

"May I have a dance with you Lady Celena?" Celena went next to the young man and took his arm.

"You may," turning back to Cayden, she addressed the Martell prince while Trevir looked as though he couldn't believe his luck as well as wanting to take Celena away from the Dornishman as soon as possible. "Well I do hope you will enjoy the rest of the celebration. Please don't hesitate to let me or someone know if you need anything."

@Hypnos

@Akio

@TheGreyEminence

@TheAncientCenturion

@SirDerpingtonIV

@Red

@Lancelot

@Leusis

@AnnoDomini

@LittleWolfie

@Fezzes (For your reading pleasure)

@Robyn Banks (Same)

Hadar Stark & Katsa Borrell

"Uhh...Yeah, sure. I'm sure he'll be absolutely pleased." Replied Hadar, a hint of sarcasm in his voice but he just went back to his room and got his stuff -his two daggers, water flask, black coat, and other supplies that he would be having to carry- passing Timos a bag as well to make it even. "Right then." He said randomly as he headed to the door of the Inn with his canine beside him, paying no attention to anyone, especially the old man, to avoid directing any to them. Of course there were a few who noticed them hurriedly heading out, Katsa especially. It struck her as a bit odd they were leaving so quickly, assuming that they had heard the man's rant and they wanted to go check it out themselves but her question was why? If it had no importance to them then why would they be so rushed to head out she wondered, but of course this was all speculation since she could not read their minds and know their objective's but for the time being she went with her presumptions. Just before Hadar opened the door to leave Katsa had approached him, an eyebrow slightly raised at him as she blocked the door.

"Mind if I tag along?" Asked Katsa. She hadn't known what made her ask it but she had said it, what was done was done so no turning back and instead she just rolled along with it and made out like she meant to say it. "Oh, it's you. It doesn't concern you." He replied and moved around her outside and proceeded to walk on until she spoke again. "I'm headed to King's Landing to see the Queen. Wherever it is you're going I don't care, I just am curious to see the Starks." She explained to him, making sure that he knew she had no intent of getting in the way of anything and that this was simply out of curiosity and a change of scenery, however believable that may have sounded. Despite Hadar already planning on taking Timos to King's Landing for a small adventure he didn't let her know that. "And what if I said no?" He retorted which seemed to stump her momentarily but not for long. "Tis always better to have more people around while venturing down South, especially when there is a risk of bandits. Eh?" Said Katsa with a grin, knowing full well that she was right in this case. Hadar didn't like the idea of having a stranger around but she was slightly right, he and Timos couldn't take on a horde all by themselves, no one could, but having an extra person along would help a bit. For now he would agree to it but only until they got to King's Landing. "Fine. But only for a while, then we're splitting up alright?" And with that he walked on down the street, thinking of the quickest way to Moat Cailin.

@Crimson smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back