• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

I've got a good post for Rezdoz but it's on my laptop and I have nil for Internet connection. Sorry guys!

1293005467999813158.jpg

I'm gonna post, now that I got out of the hardest exams.

Ok, so, let me understand. The people from Dorne came to discuss, the priest came as well. Gotta end the scene on the balcony, then transition to the next day, so all of this might make sense. * cracks fingers*

Yep, fun times. Gotta work out who's gonna be where in Storm's End when everyone arrives to. I know I'm intending to have Meera's in the welcoming host for the Dornish

So I was thinking that a guard went in to fetch a Baratheon for me. I'm chilling out in the rain in storm's end. At the same day as you all on the balcony scene. But have your moment. Don't let it be spoiled. Too poignant to end it early!

I think if we had everyone arriving at once it could be good to get more people interacting though I have to say, cause then there's more of us in one place if you get what I mean?

Maybe that could work out well. What if I had maybe a small run in the with the dornish woman once, in a holy inquisition of Dorne that had failed a few years ago?

Hmm, to partake in the intricacies of the south, or the rising tensions of the north? So many decisions for the Arryns to make; though I do need to start figuring a way to get Bryce off of that mountain and out of the Vale.

Seems like the Arryns might want to focus on their dominion in the North. But to get assistance from the South might be beneficial as to make some allied.

THEY ALL LAUGHED AT ME. I'VE BEEN A BOLTON SUPPORTER FOR YEARS. THEY ALL LAUGHED. EVERYONE YOU LOVE IS DEAD BUT THE BOLTONS. HAIL ROOSE. HAIL RAMSAY!
Spoiler for Season 5 EP 10.

I'M FUCKING DONE! THIS SHOW IS JUST SO FUCKING CRAZY! I WAS ON EDGE THE ENTIRE EPISODE! AND MY SOUL LITERALLY DIED WHEN JON SNOW GOT STABBED! JON IS DEAD, ARYA IS BLIND, AND YET SOMEHOW ROOSE AND HIS BASTARD ARE STILL FUCKING ALIVE!? OMFG. I'M DONE. I'M DONE. I'M DONE.

I'M DONE WITH THIS FUCKING SHOW.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT SEASON!

WinterIsComing said:
I'M FUCKING DONE! THIS SHOW IS JUST SO FUCKING CRAZY! I WAS ON EDGE THE ENTIRE EPISODE! AND MY SOUL LITERALLY DIED WHEN JON SNOW GOT STABBED! JON IS DEAD, ARYA IS BLIND, AND YET SOMEHOW ROOSE AND HIS BASTARD ARE STILL FUCKING ALIVE!? OMFG. I'M DONE. I'M DONE. I'M DONE.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT SEASON!
SCREAMING

WinterIsComing said:

SEE YOU ALL NEXT SEASON!
FOR THE WATCH.

BOLTONS. ALWAYS. WIN.
SSN 5 Spoilerino.

I spent this episode as on edge as I did with the last one and they expect us to wait A WHOLE YEAR for the next season?!?! I'm nott gonna survive that long man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back