a (somewhat) belated hello!

missbontebok

semi-professional tea sniffer
howdy, fellow forum-ers! missbontebok here, chuffed to meet you.

i used to frequent the roleplay section on the (now defunct) forum of a website called PixelBee -- this was before it became (briefly) A Bullet in Space. in terms of experience, i'd consider myself seasoned, albeit out of practice.

it's the summer before my freshman year of college, and so i find myself with a remarkably large amount of free time on my hands. i thought i might see if the old craft still held any magic for me, so i googled "roleplay forum", and was pleased to find this site.

i'm interested in high fantasy, urban fantasy, and catastrophic teenaged drama, as far as roleplays go. some of my fandoms are CATS (the musical, a peculiar and guilty pleasure of mine), Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy, DC Comics, The Elder Scrolls, Glee, Game of Thrones, Haikyuu!!, and Scooby-Doo (what do you mean? of course it's a fandom.)

some of my interests (having little or nothing to do with roleplays); tea, cats, theatre, animal science, astrology, literature, the color pink, and history.

i hope to make a cozy little cyber-home among you, if you'll have me!

Hello and welcome to RPN! Reading your intro was fun in and of itself because you used all of those nice, big words (well written is the word(s) I'm looking for here). Before you question me silently in your head, yes, I am at least somewhat literate even though it doesn't particularly sound like it from this greeting. So to reiterate, welcome to RPN and I hope you have a fantastic time here. Should you need anything, please shoot me (or any of the more qualified moderators ha..) a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back