• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital A small selection of my artwork

WOAH WOAH WOAH ok- hold it right there because these victorian stuff, I dig it so much. AND you like DND. how have i never met u before??? these are gorgeous!!! keep it up!!! <3
It’s so nice to meet you!! You probably haven’t met me before because I went on a massive hiatus on here and only came back a few days ago.

Celestine sunrise gown portrait.pngDel full body.pngEilvyre Arara.png

Three different D&D campaigns, three different characters, three different centuries of fashion and three different styles of corsetry. We have Celestine in her 1901-1905 inspired ball gown, with an S-bend Edwardian corset, Delphine in her 17th century inspired boned bodice, and Eilvyre in her 15th century Italian style ensemble.

I have not seen a half-spider half-human in a long while and I must say I think she looks absolutely adorbs in your artwork <3

I have not seen a half-spider half-human in a long while and I must say I think she looks absolutely adorbs in your artwork <3
Thank you! She was actually my first ever D&D character (I went the home brew route my first time around, if that tells you anything about me as a person), and I've recently been given the chance to dust her off, redo her cs, and play her again in a new campaign. I'm quite excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back