Video Games A Small Minecraft Server

StorytellerLathos

laugh hard, run fast, be kind
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo! So I'm gonna make this quick for ya, basically made a little Minecraft server to chill on with some friends and I'm looking to invite more people to it, 1) To fill up the server a little and get some more buildings (maybe have some unofficial factions fun) and 2) meet some new people that just wanna play some friendly minecraft! :D

Some may ask why I posted this here and well I've just had good luck meeting really great and nice people here so I'm hoping to get the same on the server. Of course, I gotta be careful with this so please PM me here or send me a DM on discord! I'll just be having a small chat to see what you're like. RebornLathos#4988

Also some words of warning!

This is originally a friend server so more vulgar language and subjects may come up, I will be including the /ignore command so you don't have to see messages from someone like this but it's understandable if you don't like this all together.

Please respect the builds you find! I know this is more a server rule than a warning, but if you're looking for something more anarchy or with some griefing you'll not find it here.

There are some areas that may not have builds but are claimed and generally agreed upon as places to not build except for the person who's claimed it, it's not many but please respect this, I will be marking this at some point but if you'd rather deal with I hope you have a good day and find a server you enjoy!

The other admins and myself from time to time use commands ranging from teleportation to effects, I don't plan to let everyone get screwed over but if you're not okay with others in the server teleporting about and occasionally getting some help, you may not find this all that fun.

Adding on to the last point, this is more casual, keepInventory is on and mobGriefing is off, just adding a bit but same reason if you're not interested.

Anyways I think that's all, thanks for listening and I hope to hear from those interested soon! Also if you have any questions feel free to ask here or in the PM/DM.

Is your server still working? I was looking to play with some new people, but I'm tired of all the servers I'm playing on. I even thought about creating my server. But I forgot about this idea pretty quickly. I just don't have enough time to maintain a server and add content daily. A friend of mine told me to try these servers Minecraft Server List | Minecraft Servers 2022 | Minecraft.Buzz. He told me these are the best ones with the best content. Well, I haven't yet tried them, but I hope they won't disappoint. But still, if you would like to play with someone new, just send me a message.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back