• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Slasher-Horror RP

Woebegone

mellifluous;
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"We grew up here, we both came from this orphanage. We had so many happy memories here; We were so happy here that when we were signed up for adoption, we, instead, felt remorse rather than happiness.

15 years had passed since we were adopted, after a long period of not even being in contact, met again under unexpected circumstances. We both visited the orphanage at the same time.

But something's
wrong.

It's not like what it once was.

This was not our home back then.

The place we considered to be our first home, is now abandoned...

But that's not all, we're about to find out
why.

Basically, the story revolves around a group of teenagers returning to the place they came from, Tall Shrubs Orphanage, after a long period of no contact from one another. But what stood upon them, shocked them. Their orphanage was not how it was, at least not anymore, it was old, abandoned and an eerie aura now surrounds the place that held so much of their childhood memories.

And also, it appears they are not
alone.

So yeah, if you got the gist of it and had interest in it, then great! We would only recruit 4-6 more people for this RP! So if you have any questions do post them here or PM me or @Euthanasia !

Note: This RP will be
casual

Have a wonderful day everybody!

I guess 1 more till we can start the thread but we can have up to 3 more applicants.

Bump

Everyone! Thread is up! My cousins and I decided to re-use the old Tall Shrubs thread for this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back