• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Skyrim Tale

Slothtastic

Sloth Overlord.
The beautiful world of Skyrim, full of mysteries, quests and other things just as wonderful. But this is a new story! A gang of travelers, young and old, take on this land and it's many quests. Our story begins not with the Dragonborn, for they've already fought with Alduin, ultimately slaying him.
No, our story begins with the travelers in Whiterun, doing their many deeds and quests which need to be done there.

((This is my Skyrim story! I plan on going through both the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs, as well as Dark Brotherhood and a bit of Thieves Guild (restoring it to glory depending on if the players want to). There can also be Hearthfire depending on the choices you guys make. This is one of my first times DMing so don't judge too harshly! But now, we begin in Whiterun. It doesn't matter what your character is doing there as long as they're there!))

CS: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-skyrim-tale-characters.345946/
OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-skyrim-tale-ooc.345956/

Last edited:
Ri'raji was sitting on the well grate in the middle of the marketplace, picking at her claws and sawing them down with a bit of textured bone she fashioned herself. Her tail was flicking side to side patiently as she waited for her big companion, R'jeer. That big ol lug wanted to get her something special for their start of their adventures or...something of the sort. Flicking her dreads over her shoulder and out of the way, she tapped her foot in the air and crossed her legs, leaning back and looking up to the sky.
The weather here in Skyrim was pleasant; unlike the harsh suns and sands in Elyswere. Closing her eyes and sighing, she sprawled her arms out to the side. //Where is my lovely brute? Hope he didn't get held up somewhere.//

Slothtastic Slothtastic

R'Jeer had gotten her something nice. A silver necklace with a small amethyst in the center. He had to exchange a mammoth tusk to get it, which he had hunted earlier in the day but he heard from a Khajiit merchant it'd be nice for his mate. Or something of the sort. He saw her sitting on the grate. He still had to work on his skills at speech. His thoughts and words were still limited to primitive thoughts. Basic emotions and instinct got him this far. He walked right on up to her with the necklace in hand, not even trying to hide it as he moved to give it to her.
"R'Jeer get mate nice thing." He said with a small smile. He felt proud of himself most of all.​
Vys Vys

Perking up as she heard the familiar heavy gait of her beloved, she sat up and smiled kindly towards him. The tip of her tail twitched with delight as he presented the present and she sat on her knees and took the necklace delicatly in her palms,"R'jeer this is! " she was struck with awe,"This is so pretty !" right away she put it around her neck and she admired it with a small pure,"Thank you darling I love it." she cooed.
Straightening up she cupped his massive fluffy cheeks and kissed his forehead before wrapping her arms around his neck,"I have something for you too actually!"

Sitting back on the grate, she carefully brought out a bag that sounded like a coin purse,"Claw caps for you! Made of steel so you can dig deeper into prey! " opening up the bag, she took one out one of the caps and held his massive hand in the other. Slipping on the cap, she smiled and showed him his covered claw,"If I got you more bones I would have felt bad." looking down at the necklace her face flared up into warmth..

/Oh hes just too cute./
Slothtastic Slothtastic

"Mate feel bad?" He asked, seeming worried now as he moved to hug her.
"Mate not feel bad! R'Jeer cheer Ree'Rajee up." He said with a nod. Hugging her tightly. He didn't want his mate to be sad. He misinterperated her words and thought she was. So he had to cheer her up somehow. He figured giving her hugs was the best way.​
Vys Vys

Squeezing him back in a hug she buried her face into his mass of fur on his neck,"Nonono ! Im anything but sad right now, love !" she chuckled and brushed his fur to smooth it down," I love the gift so much." she purred.
Pulling back she smiled and looked at him, her brows upturning,"Do you like the gift though? " she started to put more caps on his claws just to look at them,"They look good on you!"

Slothtastic Slothtastic

"Gift feel weird. But made of metal stick. Metal stick strong. R'Jeer like metal stick claw." He nodded, looking at them himself. It was a weird feeling to say the most. They were cold, and he was used to them being warm. But he liked the way she wore the necklace.
"Mate look nice with metal thing." He said with a slight purr. He was proud f himself for choosing it and getting it for her.​
Vys Vys

She smiled and adjusted them accordingly,"You only need to wear them when you fight and hunt." she admired them and sighed almost contently,"They look really good. Imagine you COVERED in metal stick armor! Youd be unstoppable, my dear." massaging his palms he smiled and looked down at her necklace again, blushing once more.

/I was never the one for necklaces but got this is really cute./

Slothtastic Slothtastic

R'Jeer smiled to her, "Mate crazy. No metal stick armor!" He said, refusing to believe there was metal armor. He knew there was hide armor. Ree'Rajee was wearing that, but metal stick? Impossible! They'd have to get a lot of metal sticks together to make it. But it was beginning to become Night Feed Time. He moved to help Ri'Raji up, and then move to the In-Place. He was hungry, he had hunted the mammoth and ate some cheese, but it was bad. So he was hungry. He wanted some good food, and the In-Place had that.​
Vys Vys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back