• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Siren's Love

Gold Snow

The Sirens love:

Rose lures pirate ships everyday to their deaths by appearing on their ships and singing, slowly leading them out into the ocean but one day a pirate ship is prepared for her attack and captures her

Rose watched with greeny blue eyes and a grin before moving closer to the ship, she jumped; changing form in mid air and landing on the bowsprit. She watched the humans for a second before starting to sing "..My heart is pierced by Cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold..." Rose smiled with a cruel look in her eyes as some began staring at her and some tried steering the ship into the rocks

://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASe0q5D2Ubs

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvy sits up and growls"send out the new boys! Grab some of me bullets as well!*zavvy growls grabbing his gun. He stuffs ear plugs in his ear to keep the sound out

Rose let out a hiss when her song stopped having any effect before running across the ship, she ran to the other end of the ship and went to dive off; changing her form back to a mermaid

Zavvy growls and smiles slightly as the net catches on to the siren. As the siren gets pulled out of water zavvy spots one of its fins so it couldn't get away

Rose hissed at him in anger as she was caught in the net before shifting so she was comfortable, after a few minutes of being stuck out water;Her skin began drying before she switched to her human form to avoid pain "Go to hell pirate!"

Zavvy growls" why? Beacause you already in it?" Zavvy growls before yelling"lock her up!" Zavvy sighs and goes into the kitchen to prepare some food for him and the siren. He sighs softly and walks out with two plates...

Rose gritted her teeth as she locked away down below in one of the cells, she gripped the bars and bent the slightly before giving up with a hiss. She sat in a corner and waited

Zavvy walks down and looks at the girl. He sighs softly and sits down"witch one do you want?" He shows her the two plates for her to choose

Rose glared at him "I'm not hungry and I need water or you'll kill me." She turned away from him and crossed her arms

Zavvy sighs softly before standing up."I let you out on one condition ."he looks at her waiting to see her reaction

Rose snarled at him before turning away with a glare "I belong in the ocean! Not on a ship! Let me go!!!"

Rose gritted her teeth before crying out in pain as she was forced back into her mermaid form and reached a hand out towards him "..Please..it hurts.."

His eyes widen slightly and turns. He opens the door and picks her up. He sighs softly and opens he door before sighing softly. He closes his eyes before jumping off the ship and into he cold ocean water. He goes under water and swims back up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back