• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Simple Pokemon Role Play

M Class

Dancing Through Life
Hello fans and role players!

A brief introduction.

Call me M Class! I'm a die hard PokeManiac and aspiring writer. While I have role played on and off for roughly a decade my experience primarily consists of unfinsished group RPs.

This misfortune has led me to dabble in the realm of 1 x 1. I am hopeful that a single, dedicated partner will carry my role play ideas to completion.

SO... Recently I've been enthralled with an online fan fiction called "Pokemon: The Origin of Species"
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9794740/1/
and I have always wanted to write my own Pokemon adventure. I have a few directions I may want to go in and many ideas for plot, locations, characters and team rosters which is not to imply that what I say goes. I'm certainly more interested in collaborating with you to create something fun and exciting together.

My knowledge of pokemon is mainly limited to gen 1 but I'm moderately familiar wigh most of the regions and aspects of the world. I'm also willing to research any parts I'm unaware of if it'll expand and create a better role play.

Whew! If you're still reading and have some interest please comment and share your ideas or which of mine have caught your attention. Find them posted in a spoiler below.

I realize there is no shortage of Pokemon role plays from Gijinka to playing as the actual 'mon themselves (much like the Pokemon Dungeon series). I'm leaning towards a style that would resemble a combination an individual episode, an issue of the manga and follow the logic of the original gameboy games as well as the show. But of course the goal is to find a style that would suit both of us!

Welcome to the mind of a novice but determined role player! So my main idea would be something similar to ToOS fanfic as well as the main anime. Just the story of two or more friends going on their first adventure. My idea for this one was to use a made up region and only first generation but those are not requirements.

I've also thought of doing a medieval style rp where we would play heroes of a war amongst all the kingdoms. This one I've flushed out quite a bit in some ways. For instance only certain people with an inate power can summon pokemon and those people are split into 4 classes that can only control certain types of pokemon. In other ways I haven't come up with anything at all such as why the war started and who it is between.

Hopefully one of those ideas is enough to get you (whoever you may possibly be) and I started on something beautiful and creative and fun!

Good vibes and positive thoughts always.

Last edited:
yeah they slept in beds the baby pokemon had cribs and my char read them stories and fed them poke formula and poke food

Would you mind a Feudal Japan setting Pokémon Roleplay? Similar to Pokémon Conquest? That's something I've always wanted to try. Not sure how well it would work but I'd definitely like to try if you're up for it. Please get back to me

Would you mind a Feudal Japan setting Pokémon Roleplay? Similar to Pokémon Conquest? That's something I've always wanted to try. Not sure how well it would work but I'd definitely like to try if you're up for it. Please get back to me
I've never played through Conquest nor do I have much knowledge of Feudal Japan but I'm willing to do my homework before joining a private roleplay with you. I'm really excited about a pokemon rp that isn't set in Modern times

If anyone is still interested in my original ideal I think I'd like to try this again as a 1x1. It failed to pick up in a small group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back