• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A short zombie RP with a high probability of character death.

Lorsh

Varlot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I sorta just want some old-fashioned Romero fun. Lots of flesh-eating and action, and no needlessly complex backstory on why the apocalypse happened. I mostly hate the zombie roleplays that currently exist, due to their abundance of edgy characters and the like.

I'll sum this roleplay up quickly. Your character is a resident of a walled survivor community, and resources are running low. The zombies are getting worse, and somebody has to go out there and scavenge before everyone starves. You were randomly selected to become part of a scavenging party.

Most (maybe all) characters are likely going to be killed off over the course of this roleplay.

Simple - Scroungers [Death-by-zombies simulator] | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back