• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A search for a partner to adventure with.

Bakuyoshi

The lord of shipping
So this is weird as I have hardly looked for people using this. Usually I'm invited or something. But enough about that.

See I'm the sort of guy who believes romance can be entirely optional. And that is what I am looking for in a partner here. Now romance can happen if we truly believe it can happen. But at the forefront I'm looking for a partner who can provide me a good character to have mine interact with. Whether vastly different or similar that is what I'm looking for.

But maybe I should introduce my character for you to decide what can work with him

I am playing a half dragon paladin who has long since wanted to protect all that he can. But this belief was shaken when he had saved a woman only for her to telk him to not get involved in whatever she was in. He really had no option as she ran but the next die he found her dead. So now he is grappling with what he should do for those who deny being saved. Does he let them be and have them suffer the fate the women did or force himself to help no matter what.

So this is weird as I have hardly looked for people using this. Usually I'm invited or something. But enough about that.

See I'm the sort of guy who believes romance can be entirely optional. And that is what I am looking for in a partner here. Now romance can happen if we truly believe it can happen. But at the forefront I'm looking for a partner who can provide me a good character to have mine interact with. Whether vastly different or similar that is what I'm looking for.

But maybe I should introduce my character for you to decide what can work with him

I am playing a half dragon paladin who has long since wanted to protect all that he can. But this belief was shaken when he had saved a woman only for her to telk him to not get involved in whatever she was in. He really had no option as she ran but the next die he found her dead. So now he is grappling with what he should do for those who deny being saved. Does he let them be and have them suffer the fate the women did or force himself to help no matter what.

Oh this seems intreeging

Hold on you must fight Ti- no too cruel. I'm just like I want to say yes to both but that would be weird and repetitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back