• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A scant list of fandoms?

Crazy Diamond

- I'm a college student in Britain, meaning my timezone is likely to drag posts out.

- The length of my posts can vary wildly, and will always aim to match what my partner gives me. In conversation this is likely to drop to short posts, when we're on the move, it it will likely shift into longer posts.

- On the topic of time, I like to move slowly through things. I've had some partners that jump ahead when I like to take my time and enjoy the moment. If you're one for time skips, let me know before you go ahead to time skipping. If you prefer to take it slow like myself, then great.

- I like having an active partner, one who likes to take part of the lead in plotting, and who can sway the story in different directions, and someone as vested in this as myself.

- My writing is. . . quite advanced. I spend a lot of my time writing and aspire to be a writer whenever I can find the story that I want to put down on paper and show to the world. Bring your best writing skills to the table, because I will too. In fact, I may ask for a sample if you throw me a message; it would be an idea to get something that you feel comfortable showing me ready, so that I can take a look at if you'd be a good fit for me. This is simply because I have had a tendency to drop people in the past, simply because we've turned out to be writing at very different levels.

- OC's only please; I like to take the concepts from the world, keep the same kind of theme, and make our own story with them. Playing characters from the setting makes them seem somewhat false, for whatever reason. However, if you can really convince me that you can write that character. . . go for it!

- I don't plan romance. At all. If it happens, it happens, and I will never rule it out, but I also don't choose from the get go that the characters are going to fall for each other. Come with an open mind in terms of relationships.

A scant list of fandoms;

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Persona (3 and 4)

Final Fantasy (likely our own world, but borrowing all of those wonderful crystals and classes)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back