• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Roommate RP with a Fantasy Twist [CLOSED]

Tenebra

nah im done roleplaying sorry peeps
I'll keep this very basic, as I'd like to discuss details and have the plot kind of create itself as the RP goes on. Aside from that, here's the general idea:

Two college roommates meet. They become friends, have some fun together, and eventually go on adventures. On one of these adventures, they discover a magical object. However, they don't know that until a few days later. As time goes on, they notice gradual changes to their daily lives and bodies. This magical object can basically grant you.. whatever you want it to in the RP. Maybe you want your character to have a superpower, or maybe you want them to grow cat ears and and turn into some neko girl, which is probably what I'll give my character. All I ask is that it's nothing crazy or overpowered.

Now that the basic plot is covered, here's some "rules". For post length, I really don't care much. I recommend 1-2 paragraphs, more is fine but if you're one of those people that write half a novel for a post this won't be the RP for you. Second, as I said before, no godmodding/OP powers. Third, romance is allowed with no gender preference. (I'll be playing a female role.)

This isn't very detailed, but I'm sure it's enough to get a roleplay started. I hope this interests some people!

Yo! This sounds pretty damn rad, haha. I'd be up to roleplaying it with you, if you're still looking for peeps.

Yo! This sounds pretty damn rad, haha. I'd be up to roleplaying it with you, if you're still looking for peeps.
I'm open for more RPs! Only got one peep right now, so if you wanna discuss we can.

I'll keep this very basic, as I'd like to discuss details and have the plot kind of create itself as the RP goes on. Aside from that, here's the general idea:

Two college roommates meet. They become friends, have some fun together, and eventually go on adventures. On one of these adventures, they discover a magical object. However, they don't know that until a few days later. As time goes on, they notice gradual changes to their daily lives and bodies. This magical object can basically grant you.. whatever you want it to in the RP. Maybe you want your character to have a superpower, or maybe you want them to grow cat ears and and turn into some neko girl, which is probably what I'll give my character. All I ask is that it's nothing crazy or overpowered.

Now that the basic plot is covered, here's some "rules". For post length, I really don't care much. I recommend 1-2 paragraphs, more is fine but if you're one of those people that write half a novel for a post this won't be the RP for you. Second, as I said before, no godmodding/OP powers. Third, romance is allowed with no gender preference. (I'll be playing a female role.)

This isn't very detailed, but I'm sure it's enough to get a roleplay started. I hope this interests some people!
oh this plot sounds like so much fun, though I may not be able to reply all the time as I tend to be very busy. :)

Alright, looks like I've got a bunch of partners so I'll have to keep it to no more peeps right now. Thank you to everyone who was interested in this RP <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back