A roleplay, if you please?

Nice to meet you! Wanna roleplay?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry, I'm not too interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello, Ladies and gents!

My name is Angel, or call me Momo. c: I am very new to this site, but I roleplay all the time with friends and Gaia. I'm fairly bored and going through some tough times, so letting out creativity feels great! Do excuse this thread. I'm messily putting it together. My roleplays are definitely better. I am only looking for 1x1's, and can do them over email, google docs, or perhaps something on here :3 But please excuse my messy thread and lack of knowledge of this website!

About me:

I am a college student who is majoring in Psychiatry, minoring in Japanese. I cosplay and love anime and manga! I love to draw, and I'm typically a very happy and reasonable person. I babysit my six year old brother, and love to make friends! I can play both female and male characters, and I also adore to double, triple, or more! I type as much as my partner, and as detailed as my partner!

I do have a small problem where sometimes, I get random writers block. But trust me, I will give at LEAST one reply a day. Sometimes, I'll read the post, but not reply. That does NOT mean I ditched. That just means I need some time to think. :3 Please understand that.

I control my own characters, thank you. :3 I understand when someone loses interest or just is busy. I also tend to be very honest. <3 I'll tell you what I can and cannot do. Respect me and I'll respect you!
I am a hopeless romantic. I'm only interested in roleplays with romance in it! Sorry about that to those who don't like that!

Also, I LOVE to make people happy. Tell me what you like, and I'll see what I can do!

I will not be the person to send you a million messages. Reply whenever you feel comfortable. :3

What I'd love to do: There are plenty more, feel free to ask!

Yaoi (Especially if I can be the uke~(Please??) <3 I don't like playing seme unless we double. Or we both play in between maybe. Or use no labels. )

Hetero

Yuri

Shota <3

Superheros & Supervillains <3

Yandere <3

Tsundere

Harem

Reverse Harem

Yaoi harem <3 <3 <3 <3

Stalker x Stalker

Stalker x Victim

Neko/Usagi/Inu/Kitsune

Detective x Assistant

Serial Killer

Love Triangles <3

Vampire x Human/Neko

Werewolf x Inu (Yaoi <3)

Love Curse (I have a plot base on something called Hadigirl. x3 It's supposed to be super fluffy.)

Fairytale Villain x Kitsune

Vampire King/Queen x Neko/Usagi

Ex that wants to get together again x Unsure ex

Grim Reaper x Insane child

Magical Girl

Kingdom Hearts

Tokyo Mew Mew

Gravity Falls

Bee and Puppycat

The world god only knows

Disney/Fairytales <3

Greek Gods <3

Adventure Time <3

Vocaloid

Mirai Nikki <3

Teen Titans

Harvest Moon

Human Looney Tunes

Human My Little Pony

Baka to Test

"So, What are you craving the most?" Any yaoi roleplay where I can be the uke. A shota uke would be adorable, but not needed. I'm so sick of playing only the seme. T_T But, I'm open to anything I feel comfortable with. Or two cute ukes together. A yaoi harem would be amazing!!

I do a lot more than just this! Hit me up with a craving you have, or multiple cravings! :D  
One more thing, I'm always open for new roleplays! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, It depends. There are many ideas about it. The basic of all basics is one person is in love with the other to the point of stalking them, and the other can respond in any way. But depends on other elements(If one would like it being supernatural, if it's mixed with something else, if it's a hidden obsession, so on and so forth.). :)

As I said, it depends. I don't have any plots at the moment, it was just a simple idea of what sounded good. Sorry for the confusion. (I'm trying to come up with an example. Something like Character A is obsessively in love with B, and stalks B very quietly. B suspects someone is stalking them, but doesn't know it's A because A is their best friend. So the roleplay would be their relationship building up as character B is trying to figure out who is the stalker, not knowing it is their own best friend.)

Hey there, mostly everything looks interesting... Is there a one that you really want to do?

Send me a pm with what gender (s) you like to play, tell me yaoi,yuri or hetero, and any roles you'd love if any :3 that would make the thinking process easy for me xD

Sure! :D Sounds great! As I said, Send me a pm with what gender (s) you like to play, tell me yaoi,yuri or hetero, and any roles you'd love if any :3 
Anyone else? :D  
Bored~ 
Just a small bump~

[QUOTE="Your Loyal Angel X]
Hello, Ladies and gents!

My name is Angel, or call me Momo. c: I am very new to this site, but I roleplay all the time with friends and Gaia. I'm fairly bored and going through some tough times, so letting out creativity feels great! Do excuse this thread. I'm messily putting it together. My roleplays are definitely better. I am only looking for 1x1's, and can do them over email, google docs, or perhaps something on here :3 But please excuse my messy thread and lack of knowledge of this website!

About me:

I am a college student who s majoring in Psychiatry, minoring in Japanese. I cosplay and love anime and manga! I love to draw, and I'm typically a very happy and reasonable person. I babysit my six year old brother, and love to make friends! I can play both female and male characters, and I also adore to double, triple, or more! I type as much as my partner, and as detailed as my partner!

I control my own characters, thank you. :3 I understand when someone loses interest or just is busy. I also tend to be very honest. <3 I'll tell you what I can and cannot do. Respect me and I'll respect you!
I am a hopeless romantic. I'm only interested in roleplays with romance in it! Sorry about that to those who don't like that!

Also, I LOVE to make people happy. Tell me what you like, and I'll see what I can do!

I will not be the person to send you a million messages. Reply whenever you feel comfortable. :3

What I'd love to do: There are plenty more, feel free to ask!

Yaoi (Especially if I can be the uke~ <3 I don't like playing seme unless we double. Or we both play in between. Or use no labels. OR Uke x Uke.)

Hetero

Yuri

Shota <3

Superheros & Supervillains <3

Yandere <3

Tsundere

Harem

Reverse Harem

Stalker x Stalker

Stalker x Victim

Neko/Usagi/Inu/Kitsune

Detective x Assistant

Serial Killer

Love Triangles <3

Vampire x Human/Neko

Werewolf x Inu (Yaoi <3)

Kingdom Hearts

Tokyo Mew Mew

Disney/Fairytales <3

Greek Gods <3

Adventure Time <3

Vocaloid

Mirai Nikki <3

Teen Titans

Harvest Moon

Human Looney Tunes

Human My Little Pony

Baka to Test

"So, What are you craving the most?" Any yaoi roleplay where I can be the uke. A shota uke would be adorable, but not needed. I'm so sick of playing only the seme. T_T But, I'm open to anything I feel comfortable with. Or two cute ukes together. I have a love triangle idea for an uke x uke x seme yaoi roleplay thats a slice of life. <3

I do a lot more than just this! Hit me up with a craving you have, or multiple cravings! :D  
One more thing, I'm always open for new roleplays! :D

[/QUOTE]
A stalkerxvictim supernatural yuri with a little mystery added in?

Sure! Theres different ways to try it. xD One way is simply two people fighting over one person, another could be person a likes person b who likes person c who likes person a. xD One could be that they bicker a bit, but then decide to share xD Depends on your tastes. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back