A role play dream

Ki-Mono

True Crime Junkie
Hello! My name is Ki-Mono, but you can just call me Mono.
I have Maladaptive Daydream Disorder, which basically means daydreaming take over my life. It kinda sucks because I can waste hours on end, unable to leave a daydream. However the one positive that comes from it is coming up with extensive worlds that exist all inside my mind.
My biggest dream is to someday write a book or book series about one of my many worlds, but I've never done something like that before; and my confidence isn't quite on that level. However I have begun writing a children's book to get me started in the field.
Anyways, I used to love to RP as a kid, but fell out of it as I got older. I then tried to get back into it recently on a site I used to hang out on a lot called Chicken Smoothie (weird name, right?), however every RP I joined seemed to die within half a week. I finally got fed up with it and tried to make my own RP based off one of my many worlds, however the rules on said site were too strict to be any fun (and no, I'm not into the kinky stuff). My role play was simply too violent for the G rated site.
I had tried moving the RP before, but found that finding a new home was difficult. Hopefully I've found it now ^_^

welcome!!! so glad you joined!!

excited about RPing with you, especially your centaurs!

At first I was like "Who are you and how do you know about my centaurs??" lol
I can't wait either! So far this site is looking perfect! I'm putting some stuff into my private storage thingy now

lol! that's fantastic, I use the same name on my accounts so i was hoping people could follow me pretty easily ;) I'm so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back