A returning roleplayer

Geni

I'm just a sick, twisted bastard.
Hello! Allow me to introduce myself; My name is Geni but you may call me Gen or Gem for short.

I’ve been roleplaying since the age of 12 up till 16 then I stopped and have recently jumped back into roleplay but somehow got sucked up into the Undertale Fandom by Toby fox. It’s taken over my mind completely. :3 My most favorite ship out of the Undertale Fandom would probably be: Sapyrus from the Classic’s Universe. I don’t ship Soriel or Frans! It’s gross…I’m sorry, But Frisk is a child and I honestly don’t care if they are grown up or not. Gztale, Sonatale, Underlust, Lusttale, Undertail, Undertale, Underfell, Swapfell, Dreamtale, Beatstale, Underbeats, Instrumentaltale, Musictale, Inktale, Errortale, The Genocide Runners, TCR, are some AU’s I can play! + More. C:

But, enough about Undertale. I love Warrior cats, Wolf pack RP’s, Dragons, Robotics, Anything futuristic, BATIM, Batman! I have too many. ><’’ I can do OC x OC, OC x OC x Canon, OC x Canon or Canon x Canon. I pretty much can do it all. -^-

Now since I’ve laid some of this down, Can I say something? I am on almost everyday accept Saturday and possibly Sundays, Though my depression may get the best of me; So please don’t spam me or keep saying ‘Hello, are you on?’ It’s extremely annoying and I might snap! God knows we all can’t be on 24/7 because we have lives! Or at least some of us do…but other than that: You’ll get a good decent amounts of replies, alright? :D With that, I say: Have a nice day! P.S: I’m actually looking for someone to rp a bit of a gorey Sonatale lovestory.

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself; My name is Geni but you may call me Gen or Gem for short.

I’ve been roleplaying since the age of 12 up till 16 then I stopped and have recently jumped back into roleplay but somehow got sucked up into the Undertale Fandom by Toby fox. It’s taken over my mind completely. :3 My most favorite ship out of the Undertale Fandom would probably be: Sapyrus from the Classic’s Universe. I don’t ship Soriel or Frans! It’s gross…I’m sorry, But Frisk is a child and I honestly don’t care if they are grown up or not. Gztale, Sonatale, Underlust, Lusttale, Undertail, Undertale, Underfell, Swapfell, Dreamtale, Beatstale, Underbeats, Instrumentaltale, Musictale, Inktale, Errortale, The Genocide Runners, TCR, are some AU’s I can play! + More. C:

But, enough about Undertale. I love Warrior cats, Wolf pack RP’s, Dragons, Robotics, Anything futuristic, BATIM, Batman! I have too many. ><’’ I can do OC x OC, OC x OC x Canon, OC x Canon or Canon x Canon. I pretty much can do it all. -^-

Now since I’ve laid some of this down, Can I say something? I am on almost everyday accept Saturday and possibly Sundays, Though my depression may get the best of me; So please don’t spam me or keep saying ‘Hello, are you on?’ It’s extremely annoying and I might snap! God knows we all can’t be on 24/7 because we have lives! Or at least some of us do…but other than that: You’ll get a good decent amounts of replies, alright? :D With that, I say: Have a nice day! P.S: I’m actually looking for someone to rp a bit of a gorey Sonatale lovestory.
Welcome to RPN! You'll probably find someone but since you like Undertale, Hit me up! Or, I could do the same for you. xD

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread