• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Rebellion...against the government!

Harley Quinley

Just try me. I'm worse than Mr. J
I have an idea to make a rebellion called The Group in realistic, where the rp starts from the beginning of the rebellion. So we need a main character who organizes the group and a person in charge of the government. It starts off with the main character (who is unknown) at home with their friend/lover/sibling. The government issues a decree that the person doesn't like, but their partner in the house says it's a good idea. So the person leaves, and the story begins! If you want to be any of these characters, PM me and we can work it out:

Government Leader (you choose type of government)

Rebel leader (can be male or female)

Rebel's friends (they are normal in the beginning, but meet the rebel later on unless some were friends before)

Rebel's partner that agrees with everyone (after talking to the rebel, I will tell you if you have to be a lover, sibling, or friend)

The best part? You can have ANY writing style! Detailed, simple, casual, even GIF! You can use anything to get your point across. As long as it is understood.

Also, once we get this more up when the rebellion has a good amount of people, there will be a really good plot that involves teenagers! But that will be later on.

I haven't made it yet in case no one likes it, but when a decent amount of people show interest, it will be created.

So, come on and join us! We have so much here that you can enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back