• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

A Rare Request

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello i'm Vagabond Spectre, I rarely ask for requests. but I have an OC named Elaine, that needs better art style (Not deserve though). Elaine has been one of my oldest OCs. She is a robot dedicates her artificial life in serving and protecting her creator. Anyway i'll move on to the description.

Elaine is a robot maid A 4'6 feet tall robot maid who wears a french maid outfit and has small slim body structure. Although the outfit is missing a few accessories such as, a white lace garter and a pair of long white stockings. She is only wearing regular socks. Her outfit is also a bit different. the skirt has no frills and it goes below the knees, not all the way down to the feet though, just somewhere between the shins. the outfit is not to revealing either. Her footwear is not high heels but rather a pair of women's small brown leather shoes. Elaine has metallic grey skin plating, she wears a white hand glove on her left hand, a grey black cylinder shaped arm cannon with a pac man like symbol on it, she has short straight brown hair with short bangs, metal grey legs, and her face is pure steel grey, a red glowing eye on the right side of her face, Ten small holes on her right cheek just right under the red glowing eye. And at the other side of the face, A steel plating border intersects a permanently closed eye. on the left side of the border, three knurled screws are seen attached to the face, two on the top and one on the bottom. 

If you can't visualize it goes something like this (See image below)

Ma1d-8.png

(The blue part is supposed to be grey i don't know what happened while i was making this terrible art.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go! Haven't done a metal character in a minute lol There are two, here's the one with BG

Robo.png

Here's the second...Robo

Also, full size looks better, couldn't upload from dA

It's... Beautiful! It's just the way i visioned it! i love style of your artwork so much! Thank you!

I'm just so glad on the effort you did, i just can't stop thanking you. and always keep up the good work.  :)

It's actually a combination of my favorite drink and my favorite noodle dish.. instead of orange soda, it's orange soba :3

Both cool and disgusting! xD  

522ac7bce5eea9198c69ee064d3a140ea6b1e7b1b9880e9c2bcd0556fd388cc4.jpg

I TOTALLY love the bonus ferret(?) there also, buddy! And as always, thank you and keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back