• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic a r c h a n g e l (OOC)

I skimmed the other ones but I probably should've read through them completely. Mb : /

R River Rose In a couple posts I'll be in a briefing room with my team for this mission, have you decided what the mission is? Also what does the world outside currently look like?

R River Rose In a couple posts I'll be in a briefing room with my team for this mission, have you decided what the mission is? Also what does the world outside currently look like?
Okay, so, this mission is just to explore the outside a bit. Also, the world looks pretty bad. There’s not really any grass or trees anymore, any flowers you see are filled with toxic pollen. Previously docile animals are now people killers. Cows? They can unhinge their jaws to swallow you whole, and they spit poison. Chickens? Yeah, they breathe fire now. And anything that was harmful to humans before the war, is now harmless.

I’m in Australia, and I work weird hours, I’m usually going to be on mornings/early afternoons my time, right now it’s 10am for me

I’m in the military so my posting times are varied but mostly during 12am my time and later at night if I am not in the field doing training.
I’m in the Pacific Northwest. It’s 6:50Pm as I am posting this.

I’m in the military so my posting times are varied but mostly during 12am my time and later at night if I am not in the field doing training.
I’m in the Pacific Northwest. It’s 6:50Pm as I am posting this.
You’re in the military?! Wow, that’s awesome. And yeah, it’s totally fine if you don’t post everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back