• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Quest for The Magic Swords

fshlkafhalkf;lkasdjflkasdj

A Man in Love with the Sea and the Ships that Sail
Many millennia ago, when the world was still new, there was no place for humans on the face of this earth. The world was ruled by monsters and demons of incredible power, humans were but food for these beasts, it was a night with no dawn at the end, an endless parade of tragedy and nightmares, soaked with the blood of your friends, loved ones, and eventually dyed red with your own. The legions of monsters were ruled over by Leviathan, the greatest beast of them all, it was said that his body was so long that it could encompass the entire world. His fury nearly destroyed everything on earth, until four human warriors, Arthur, Hilde, Lazlo, and Jin, formed a pact with his four generals, the four dragon lords, Pendragon, Nidhogg, Sarkany, and Orochi, to seal away the great Leviathan. To complete this task the four warriors made the dragons part of their bloodlines, Arthur with Pendragon, Hilde with Nidhogg, Lazlo with Sarkany, and Jin with Orochi. This sated the dragons, who would ensure their power would not vanish from the world, but live on in the descendants of the four warriors, in return the dragons gave up their physical forms to channel their energy into four swords. The Warriors fought valiantly against the armies of monsters, but even with the strength of the dragons they could not fight all the world's monsters. Knowing they could not defeat Leviathan, they sealed him away, driving one of the dragon swords into four different parts of his body, each part in a different part of the world, Pendragon took the neck just behind the head, Nidhogg the center, Sarkany the base of the tail, and Orochi the tail itself. This acted as if the great generals were holding down the great beast with all their might. This apparent defeat drove the monsters away from the humans, who were emboldened by the Heroes' actions. As the ambitions of man extended they found the legendary swords buried in the earth, sealing away Leviathan, they built great temples around them, in reverence for the heroes and their mighty blades. There was the temple of the sky, dedicated to Pendragon and Arthur, the temple of the pit, dedicated to Hilde and Nidhogg, the temple of the forest, dedicated to Sarkany and Lazlo, and the temple of the sea, dedicated to Jin and Orochi. These temples serve as the locks which bind the Leviathan to the world. Thousands of years have passed since then, the kingdoms of man are great and extend across the continent, but evil is stirring once more, you are a descendant of one of the four heroes, and are destined to use the powers of the dragon lords to wield the four magic swords and put down Leviathan for good. But first you have to find the swords, so venture forth with the other three members, be you a swordsman, archer, mage, or other manner of young wanderer, and fight the returned monsters until you reach the temples of your ancestors!

Can we reserve one of the households or is it a first come first serve kind of thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, so long as you're promising to submit to the thread when it goes up I suppose you can call one. As creator I call the descendant of Lazlo.

I have to say that this looks quite interesting.~ I've always been a fan of sacred artifacts embedded with lore, so this is right up my alley.

The four bloodlines are all taken right now, however if you can get an existing player, such as myself, to accept you as a sibling character, which I will if you submit an impressive CS, then you can join as said sibling. @LeSoraAmari

@LeSoraAmari I just updated the story to include two more heroes, so we do have more room now than we did before, I'll be choosing the best for this expansion, so hit me with a good CS and I'll hopefully see you in character.

Cunning Commander] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL] I just updated the story to include two more heroes, so we do have more room now than we did before, I'll be choosing the best for this expansion, so hit me with a good CS and I'll hopefully see you in character.
Alright! I should get a Character Sheet up later tonight. (Probably in around 3 hours max, I'm quite busy atm)

Would you prefer if I pm'ed the sheet to you or shall I just post it in the character sign up tab when done?

Cunning Commander] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL] Put 'er in the tab
One final quiiick question~

Is it fine if I post a WIP? Just to certify the role I'm going for and to ensure that I don't lose what I've got. (The sheet will be completed before I go to sleep, so I won't forget about it)

Ah I was too late, never mind ^o^

I'll probably just take my leave then. I apologise if this causes any inconvenience, but I wish you all the best for your roleplay! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back