"I'm NOT going to ask you again... Quit eating me!" (Zombie/Alternate/Multiverse/Reboot)

Dale was the first to speak, fear had obviously overtaken him. "Spider told us to look out for a new hideout... I-I suggested the mayor's house, so Rick and I headed out here! I don't know anything about-"

"YEEE HAAAAAW!"

Dale was cut off as a bullet tore through his skull, leaving him as a dead corpse on the ground. Several bikers, about 7 of them, rode into the driveway, with the intent on not only killing Deadpool, but everyone else in the mansion. "Fuck him up, boys!"

@The Omen of Death

==========================================================================================================

Kiryu's done a lot of driving in his life, so it came as no surprise that he easily kept the bikers off the station wagon. However, the repeated fire on the vehicle was putting them all in danger, and it was keeping them from stopping. Stopping would make them sitting ducks. Reznov and the others were going to have to drive off their attackers, and fast.

A biker pulled right up to the driver's side window, and pointed his sawed-off at Kiryu's head. Without even taking his eyes off the road, Kiryu grabbed the barrel of the gun and pulled it from the biker's grip. He spun the shotgun around, and pointed the firearm right at the wheel on the bike. He fired twice, in rapid succession, and completely decimated the motorcycle. He tossed the empty weapon into the back.

@Ryan Ports

@HighSquirrelWarlock

Reznov was taken by surprise by the skill the drive had in combat, stunned for a few moments before the empty sawed-off had plopped on to his lap. Seeing a biker on the other side of the road, riding on the sidewalk, reznov took aim with his rifle fired off a precise shot at the torso of the biker, not wasting time to watch if he had hit successfully, he pulled back the bolt and aimed further behind them, firing a shot at the wheel of another biker not too far from the car and another shot aimed at his chest. "Die, you rats!" Reznov yelled sharply. Thoughts of the war came back to him just then, reminding him of an old friend which only fueled his rage against the bikers. Reznov aimed his sights on another biker, aiming directly between the eyes and firing.

Some of the bikers may be wearing helmets, but they're not thick enough to stop Desert Eagle rounds. 4 bikers had their lives ended pretty quickly, with the remaining 2 managing to avoid death, for now. They continued their firing, this time aiming towards Deadpool. Problem was, it's a pain in the ass to aim a gun while you're trying to steer a bike, so they miss quite a few shots.

"Hold your fire!"

A voice breaks through the deafening gunfire, and a man wearing a vest and a cow-skull steps into frame. He has nothing on him but a machete, and a megaphone. "Enough with the guns!" he shouts, "They're just point, shoot, and kill! If I wanted to shoot something, I'd just play a carnival game."

"Bull? Bull, what are you-"

"Shut your mouth, and get out of here!" The two remaining bikers nod, and drive off. Bull remains behind. "Mr. Wilson, please. Come out. I think we got off on the wrong foot."

@The Omen of Death

As Deadpool was about to unleash yet another hellfire of bullets upon the bikers, the voice came out stating to hold fire. Deadpool cautiously popped his head over the window, noticing the newcomer and more noticeably his cow skull helmet Deadpool impulsively ducked down and yelped a bit, but peering his head over he saw it was the skull if one which allowed him to sigh with relief. Deadpool then quipped "Holy shit man! Well good thing you killed the cow, God dammit those things are abominations. But yeah that is what you get for teaching your men to shoot like Stormtroopers, so have you decided that it would be better to just play a nice game of chess? It's better then starting thermonuclear wars you know. And as it seems your like a bunch of thermonuclear bombs that are super mobile yet can't actually kill anyone. Also as it seems if getting on the wrong foot entails, trying to scout this place out, then occupy it and try to shoot me and the other non important NPC's in the house yeah, you probably really fucked up. Unless you are full of bull shit. Eh! Get it bull-shit? But eh, if anything I would like you to come to us, since negotiating with men like you I can expect that you probably try to expose me and pop me with all the bullets you could. I don't got my nice little healy factor in this universe, yet I still look butt ugly under this, god how did I not consider that! Or the fact that I still have cancer which would technically possibly kill me! Zombie apocalypse be damned."

Bull sat for a moment, absolutely bewildered by the words that were coming from behind Deadpool's mask. He was processing the madness he was spewing, and he was trying to translate it to English. Finally, he managed to figure out what the mercenary was saying. "Mr. Wilson, I didn't come here will ill intentions. It was those SPINELESS MAGGOTS...! That wanted to take this place over, guns a' blazing. Me? I just want to offer you something. You're a mercenary, right? Highest bidder, and all that?" Bull spoke softly, as a wad of bills was pulled from the man's pocket. A combination of 50s and 100s, the stack itself was about 2 inches thick, while being clutched in his hands. It was a LOT of money.

@The Omen of Death

==========================================================================================================================

Bullets tore through the bikers, one by one. The higher caliber rounds from Reznov's rifle made short work of their jackets, and their wheels. One man took a bullet to the chest, and spun out of control, crashing his bike through a florist's shop. He was still alive, but his legs were pinned underneath the bike. He tried to push the bike off, but a combination of broken glass in his hands and his helmet getting caught in some debris kept him from moving. Then, he heard them. Zombies, attracted by the crash, swarmed the scene. The only thing louder than the sounds of his flesh being tore off his body were his screams.

Of course, no one saw that scene, because they were all in the middle of a car chase, after all. Reznov's work had made driving for Kiryu a little easier, but he still had to lose these last 4 guys.

@Ryan Ports

@HighSquirrelWarlock

Bullets tore through the bikers, one by one. The higher caliber rounds from Reznov's rifle made short work of their jackets, and their wheels. One man took a bullet to the chest, and spun out of control, crashing his bike through a florist's shop. He was still alive, but his legs were pinned underneath the bike. He tried to push the bike off, but a combination of broken glass in his hands and his helmet getting caught in some debris kept him from moving. Then, he heard them. Zombies, attracted by the crash, swarmed the scene. The only thing louder than the sounds of his flesh being tore off his body were his screams.

Of course, no one saw that scene, because they were all in the middle of a car chase, after all. Reznov's work had made driving for Kiryu a little easier, but he still had to lose these last 4 guys.

@Ryan Ports

@HighSquirrelWarlock

Quickly looking around, Reznov spotted two more bikers, one of which was slowly making his way towards the left side of the car, struggling to reload his revolver. Taking this chance, Reznov turned his gun around, bashing the butt of his rifle against the biker's head. The other had made his way to the other side of the car, just as Reznov expected. Seeing the man pull up his sawed-off, Reznov quickly tossed his Mosin back into shooting position and fired, making the biker shoot his own weapon into the backside of the car as he fell off his bike and rolled multiple feet on the road. "Pitiful... I've seen children tougher than these rats."  Reznov said as he reloaded his rifle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back