• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A new world - zombie RP

Characters
Here
Other
Here

RpNerd21

Just want to see if there is any interest in a zombie RP.

The plan is to start about 2 months after societal collapse so about eight or so months into the apocalypse. I plan on starting around central Iowa. Further information like character creation and everything else will be given/discussed soon just wanted to see if I had any interest so post below if interested in the RP.

Not necessarily wanting posts with long walls of text I mean sometimes those are great and I needed for explaining long and complex things. But I do believe sometimes short responses just makes sense in certain situations so don't expect extraordinarily long posts all the time from everyone and don't expect to have to.

Also while I like and encourage some amount of bio during character creation. I don't need or want everything about your character spilled in the bio I think it's fun to find things out as we go.

If this sounds like an RV you'd be interested in but like I said post below and we will talk about further things.

So. how do you guys want to start things out the way I see it we have a few options.

1. we are all a group already. (in which case we need to figure out how long and how much we really know about each other)
2. some of us are in a group some are not.
3.could also be like two small groups.
4. we are not in a group at all and we will meet each other.

what do you guys think.

if you have any other ideas lets hear them

I like the first group idea. It'll ensure that we all can have interactions at the beginning, and minimizes confusion. If anyone has objections, they could always make it canon for them to leave the group and set up their own.

I agree in case you didn't see i do have a character screen linked at the top so you can feel free to post a character whenever
Fluffybunz Fluffybunz

Last edited:
Well I also look forward to characters outside group, whether they support it and join it later or not. Adds some human tension.

Will set up my character shortly-

So how do we want to go about this? Like, who should start? Should we make this page the OOC page, and make a seperate page for the actual roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back