• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A New Life

"Okay. This time we won't be nice to each other and let the other win. This time it's a real battle." Angelina said smiling. She was ready to take him down.

"Now how do I know. You could be lying for the sake of your pride and I wouldn't know." Angelina said with a cheesy grin.

"Night Max!" Angelia smiled. She walked upstairs and stopped. She thought in her head. "Cordeilia is asleep and Max is asleep. What am I doing at least I can play one more game." Angelina thought. She raced back downstairs and started playing a horror game. Adding a new account for her.

"Ummm. I was, but I sort of got addicted to some of the games we were playing and wanted to make an account for me. Then when I did I wanted to do one game and then I sort of kept playing and playing and just lost track of the time." Angelina said.

Angelina got up and walked towards the kitchen to get breakfast. She saw Max. "Morning Max." Angelina said getting fruit loops.

"good morning*yawn*" I went in in my robe with boxers and a shirt on getting breakfast

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh hey by the way if you see another account in Halo that's mine, and by the looks of it I'm ahead of you." Angelina smiled and laughed a bit.

"Well..................I've been up all night actually." Angelina said. "I'm still not tired." Angelina said eating some of her breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back