• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Neko's Story (Neko x Master)

MisfitGhoul

the Silent

A Neko's Story

The Neko's are only found in female's as of right now, and male humans/other beings need company.

Every Neko is auctioned off one at a time, highest bidding shall win. No excuses, you go with the master and hope for the best.

(Have fun, kitties!)

All regular RPN Rules apply!

1) Be mature and kind

2) Cussing is allowed, but not too much of it.

3) Romance is encouraged, but if it gets too hot take it to private messaging or fade-to-black

4) Keep ALL OOC chat in the OOC tab!

5) IMPORTANT: Have Fun!

The RP has started!

-Eli

Last edited by a moderator:
(Alright, better yet I'll be capable of getting alerts on this tab now. Are we going it in a cycle or free for all to post? I vote for cycle if it's not decided yet, cause I might not be here for the RP when it starts)

(Since I'm not sure It's ever going to start, I'll take to go ahead, If munchkin deems It's not ready, she can take It down.)

Sitting In one of the seats at the Auction, Fang see's a familiar face among the crowd, as he waves over to Luther to get his attention. He hides back In his cloak as not to cause to much attention. So this Is an Auction, huh.. I wonder who all they're selling off.. Well let's find out. He thinks.

((Well since yer bein sold, why not start In the cargo, with the other girls and the staff, whose gettin ye ready for It? ))

Silver perked her ears up she was half scarred to death because her biggest fear being in a cage was here, she just put her hand on the bars and sighed. She wasn't that happy she was captured and brought into a human contraption called cages.

((So Is the way we rp a wrap-a-round? Like, I go, then the next, and the next, and so on an so forth? Or?))

(I say we wait for Elionza to re-log in, and then we can set this out straight. Just because we can start doesn't mean it's smart to do so)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back