A Mysterious Beginning!

MissyMystery

A Very Mysterious Miss
Good Day To All!

My name is Missy, I've been roleplaying for close to 15 years or so. I got my start on the original Harry Potter forums before it was rebuilt into Pottermore. As such I have quite a bit of experience and I would love to share in both group and 1x1 rps to pass my time and of course, to meet new people.

I'm Lit/Semi-Lit so I can be long winded and write anywhere from 3 paragraphs to a small novel if i'm inspired enough. I enjoy most any genre, but I typically write fantasy, slice of life, and sci-fi.

I actually came here because i'm inspired to do a boko no hero academia role play, but don't have anyone to enjoy it with!

Anyway, I can't wait to dig in and get started! It's very nice to meet you all!

A mysterious figure named Miss Fortune appears? Now, now, what is this? (And hello, hello!)

I hope you're having a wonderful day, and that you enjoy your time with us. It's a pleasant day to meet you as well.

That's good to hear, and good to hear the optimism about the grand days ahead. Now to tend to the wrist I think I just hurt.

I don't know how I hurt my wrist- but it's my left wrist, and considering I'm a lefty, it's really irritating. I just stood up from my computer, and my wrist screamed in pain. Really confusing, honestly.

Beckoncall Beckoncall

Thank you Dear. It's well appreciated!

HTCOR HTCOR

Maybe pinched a nerve with the movement. Sometimes i'll move even slightly and my tendon pops and makes me feel pain for a long period... @.@

Person_ Person_

Hya There Hip. We're not doing one yet! Just introducing myself to the forum and working on my forum post count! Although, You must be new too! Welcome!

This isn't a role play section hon, just for introductions! Post in the partner search forum, you'll definitely find someone!

Hey! I'm also pretty new here, it's only been a few days. But I'm totally interested in that Boku No Hero RP if it does come to fruition!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back