A mangled mess of an introduction and the playing around of basic BB Code.

Kalopsian Dreamer

Prince of Broken Hearts
:bishiesparklesl:Well, hi there!:bishiesparklesr:

The basics:
b3bbb6e4ad6fc5786280d3a405693e5c4d5b909e_hq.gif
Hiiii~ the name's Kalopsian Dreamer, feel free to call me Kalo. (Kay-Lo)

I'm a huge fan of Disney, manga/anime and card/board games. Essentially, I'm a Otaku and a huge nerd.

Annnnd, I study English Literature and Creative Writing at University.

Never used BB Code before, so I tried out a few things to try make this look good- failing that, I settled on just adding gifs- which I still spent 10 minutes figuring out how to do.

Some worrying details:
anigif_enhanced-1584-1395136535-3.gif

I have accidentally managed to set fire to spagetti before, while attempting to cook carbonara (practically my favourite pasta dish, second to only my grandma's mac'n'cheese).

I'm from England, which basically means I have a super sexy accent which should make every single human on earth (sorry, androids) fall head over heels in love with me- according to the internet. I'm yet to see that this works.

I'm horrifically addicted to cheese, it's rare I go a day without having some. Which is bad, because it's not the most healthy of things to be addicted to.. but, it's far from the worst, so.

A few more things about me:
giphy.gif

Jumanji scared the hell out of me as a kid- and I still, at age 19, refuse to watch it again.

I've taken roughly a two-year gap from roleplaying due to real life commitments. Now, I'm used to dealing with those and so I have spare time I'd like to dedicate back to roleplay, since I loved it and did it from roughly 12-17 years old.

I would normally never make a thread like this, as I don't like being in the spotlight or the centre of attention much, but, I need to make up 10 posts, so-- here we are.

I'm Homodemiromantic and greyasexual. Long words with combined labels, which somehow make me feel like I'm not broken, so- I like them. Oh, and I'm a guy, if that means anything to anyone.

Well, that's pretty much all I have to say, thanks for stickin' around!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm late to greeting someone.
A g a i n.

Hello, and welcome to RPN! I'm this site's (favorite, if I do say so myself) gay fetus. I can see that we do have a few things in common, especially when it comes to Disney. I'm not from England though, so that's...fun, I guess. I love cheese too, and I actually managed to burn rice....and rice balls...and I burned every last batch of dumplings I've made.

(Jumanji isn't scary, by the way...scaredy cat.)

But hey, if you have any questions or want to chat (because I'm too lazy to roleplay and I have mid-finals coming up), feel free to contact me.

Happy roleplaying! ☆

I'm late to greeting someone.
A g a i n.

Hello, and welcome to RPN! I'm this site's (favorite, if I do say so myself) gay fetus. I can see that we do have a few things in common, especially when it comes to Disney. I'm not from England though, so that's...fun, I guess. I love cheese too, and I actually managed to burn rice....and rice balls...and I burned every last batch of dumplings I've made.

(Jumanji isn't scary, by the way...scaredy cat.)

But hey, if you have any questions or want to chat (because I'm too lazy to roleplay and I have mid-finals coming up), feel free to contact me.

Happy roleplaying! ☆

Tried just @'ing your username.. it didn't work. Crying.

Thanks! And hey, you're also the first to actually greet me. Soo, I reckon you're off the hook.

I'll make sure to message you sometime, aka- when my rapid posting in general disussion updates and I can send messages to people.. ^_^

P.S.

F* you, Jumanji terrified me as a kid, and there is no way in hell I'm watching it again. My friend tried tying me to a chair and actually ended up deleting half my essay that was due to next day until he felt bad and let me go, as I sat there refusing to open my eyes to watch the film again.

This was a week ago. I'm determined not to relive that childhood trauma and torture. :yakuza2:

Tried just @'ing your username.. it didn't work. Crying.

Thanks! And hey, you're also the first to actually greet me. Soo, I reckon you're off the hook.

I'll make sure to message you sometime, aka- when my rapid posting in general disussion updates and I can send messages to people.. ^_^

Yeah, I tried that when I first joined....I cried too.

You Brits and your "reckon"s.

And hey, I'm always happy to chat. Have fun doing absolutely nothing until your post count updates~

Yeah, I tried that when I first joined....I cried too.

You Brits and your "reckon"s.

And hey, I'm always happy to chat. Have fun doing absolutely nothing until your post count updates~

Glad to know I'm not the only one..

But wow, rude.

I reckon you're just trying to cover up how you're probably youtube-ing the heck out of 'male british sexy accents' by being a bully :'(

Glad to know I'm not the only one..

But wow, rude.

I reckon you're just trying to cover up how you're probably youtube-ing the heck out of 'male british sexy accents' by being a bully :'(

Hey, feel free to make as many Asian jokes as you want to. I won't mind. (make Filipino and Korean jokes if you want to annoy me though)

Hey, feel free to make as many Asian jokes as you want to. I won't mind. (make Filipino and Korean jokes if you want to annoy me though)

That requires googling- that's far too much work.

How about hispanic jokes?

Hope you're having fun with dripping hair~

Oh screw you and your Brit hair flips.

And I actually searched YouTube for Male British Sexy Accents.

(they don't even show the voice)

They're not sexy.
You know what is?

EXO.

...The video is about hot actors, not hot voices. You're an idiot. <3

And screw me? I don't think this site allows that, dear.

EXO is pretty sexy, I will give you that.

Stares at the conversation above ... walks away. Pff, kidding aside, welcome to RpNation! Hope you enjoy your stay, find awesome people to roleplay with, and keep the creative juices pumping!

I, myself, am not from England. U.S.A. here, the land where if you travel out of the country, tell people you're from Canada.

While I'm not addicted to cheese, I love it, nonetheless. Especially nachos, mac 'n' cheese, cheesy pizza ... yum.

Yay to Disney! Always great to meet a fellow fan! Disney fans UNITE!

Truthfully, I don't think I ever watched Jumanji? Is it that scary?

I never burned anything in the kitchen, but I tend to overcook things if I don't pay attention. *stares at their pasta of shame*

Stares at the conversation above ... walks away. Pff, kidding aside, welcome to RpNation! Hope you enjoy your stay, find awesome people to roleplay with, and keep the creative juices pumping!

I, myself, am not from England. U.S.A. here, the land where if you travel out of the country, tell people you're from Canada.

While I'm not addicted to cheese, I love it, nonetheless. Especially nachos, mac 'n' cheese, cheesy pizza ... yum.

Yay to Disney! Always great to meet a fellow fan! Disney fans UNITE!

Truthfully, I don't think I ever watched Jumanji? Is it that scary?

I never burned anything in the kitchen, but I tend to overcook things if I don't pay attention. *stares at their pasta of shame*

I do now realise the 'manly' discussion likely stopped others from greeting me.. oops.

Thanks for the kind welcome-

Honestly, it isn't scary. I just remember being scared of it as a kid. Premise is "A magical board game unleashes a world of adventure on siblings Peter (Bradley Pierce) and Judy Shepherd (Kirsten Dunst). While exploring an old mansion, the youngsters find a curious, jungle-themed game called Jumanji in the attic. When they start playing, they free Alan Parrish (Robin Williams), who's been stuck in the game's inner world for decades. If they win Jumanji, the kids can free Alan for good -- but that means braving giant bugs, ill-mannered monkeys and even stampeding rhinos!" or so says google. I can't remember why it scared me so much, but I'm pretty sure it's fine- there's a second one coming out, I think.??

Woo for Disney, cheese and kindness.

I do now realise the 'manly' discussion likely stopped others from greeting me.. oops.

Thanks for the kind welcome-

Honestly, it isn't scary. I just remember being scared of it as a kid. Premise is "A magical board game unleashes a world of adventure on siblings Peter (Bradley Pierce) and Judy Shepherd (Kirsten Dunst). While exploring an old mansion, the youngsters find a curious, jungle-themed game called Jumanji in the attic. When they start playing, they free Alan Parrish (Robin Williams), who's been stuck in the game's inner world for decades. If they win Jumanji, the kids can free Alan for good -- but that means braving giant bugs, ill-mannered monkeys and even stampeding rhinos!" or so says google. I can't remember why it scared me so much, but I'm pretty sure it's fine- there's a second one coming out, I think.??

Woo for Disney, cheese and kindness.
Pff, I’m sure others will step up. It didn’t stop me~

Sounds interesting! Probs. will never watch it, but yeah!

Indeed! If you’re interested in more partners (or random OOC), feel free to drop me a PM!

I'm new as well and I absolutely loved Jumanji as a kid! It was one of my favorites and I saw the new one opening night! It's hilarious! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back