• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Lovecraftian Tale

Lekar

Chosen Undead
Post your questions/concerns/rambling/random stuff here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently making a character, I was wondering if there is a system on "how long outside"=severity of crime or just how the court/judge feels.

For example; Murder is 5 years, while Stealing is only 1.

Also I assume crimes are the same crimes punishable in our world?

Yellow Swan] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24372-lekar/ said:
@Lekar[/URL] You never answered my question, so if you don't like my sentence, let me know please.
Oh, my bad, never got the notification. Crimes are a bit more toned in this world, since it's the ONLY place you can live and it's a promised paradise. There are no second chances, no slap on the wrists. If you commit any crime at all, it's to The Outside you go. Your sentence and time Outside depends on how bad the crime is and how the jury feels about your situation. Be creative, work whatever you like.

Is it alright if I make a character who was born and raised on the outside...someone who could help those survive, I mean she won't look too much human.
1554574_901311169882512_2581879470603917990_n.png

Mikailgirl said:
Is it alright if I make a character who was born and raised on the outside...someone who could help those survive, I mean she won't look too much human.
1554574_901311169882512_2581879470603917990_n.png
Sounds fine, just make a backstory and explain how they were born, what happened to them, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back