• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Love of a Lifetime (seeking male for this.)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hey there everyone,

It is me again. I got another idea. I would like to do this. It can be changed to fit what we both like. As far as settings and things like that. But before I get to that a few things I prefer.

1. I prefer to play female. I just plan suck at males. Not that haven't tried.
  2. Spelling and grammar. I am not going to expect you to be perfect. I am far from prefect. But I will give my best as always.
  3. Please limit the one liners. I can't work with them very well.
  4. Don't just get up and leave the rp. If you are tired or the rp. Please just tell me and we can drop it or do something else.
  5. 2 plus para's pre reply. Give me something to go on.
  6. Add to the rp.
  7. Always fade to black.

Well, that about covers it. Oh, before I forget. If you are not wanting to put serious effort into this. Please don't reply or comment. And now for my idea.

The Love of a Lifetime

Two souls, two hearts. One day they shall be one. For they have fought long and hard to get to each other. He was a rich man. Having started his company while he was in college. He was thought of his the Bill Gates of his time. He could have the love of anyone that he wanted. His family loved him dearly. And his friends where very loyal to him. That wasn’t enough for him. He couldn’t go through his life like this. To be lonely when he lays in his bed at night. To not have the one woman that he has loved for most of his life. She is what kept him going through. To push himself to be better. To just be happy with his life. That was starting to become harder and harder as time went on.

Back when they were kids. They had become great friends. She lived next door to him. They would ride into school every morning. She always made sure that he was taken care of. Always putting him before most things in her life. And that was something that he would always hold dear and close to his heart.

One day, she had to move away. They stayed in touch sure. But as they got older and had their own lives to live. The letters and emails became once or so a month. He felt like he was losing her. And that is the last thing that he wanted. Because she knew him better than anyone else did. They could talk about anything and everything. And he wanted her back. But he didn’t know how to go about getting her back. He would find away to get her back. He just had to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She missed her best friend so much. Moving away with her family was the worst thing that had happened. She felt so lost without him. Nothing was ever the same when she left, all the years ago. She felt a hole deep in her soul. He was the only one that could fill that place in her heart. And she knew that deep in her soul.

She had kept track of him. Seeing how good he was doing in the states. She was proud of him. With all the good that he was doing with his life. She always wanted to see him do good. And he had gone beyond that.

Seeing him in pictures with others. Be it women or his friends. She would always feel a pang of hurt. She wanted to be there with him. But she didn’t know how she was going to get to him. She had cried herself many nights. Longing to be with him. And it broke her heart that she couldn’t be there.

Living in Ireland with her family. They had to move back. Because her grandmother had fallen ill. They had to take care of her. Thinking that they might lose her. But she held on for many years. Until she finally passed a few years later. So, her family stayed in their home in Ireland. It killed her to stay. But she would stay for her family. They needed her. The years rolled by. And she never left.

One day, she got a letter from her best friends parents. They wanted to fly her over as a Christmas surprise for her best friend. She jumped right on the chance to see him. Maybe she would be able to tell him. How much she loved him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flying over to the states. She was getting excited. She couldn’t wait to see her best friend in the whole world again. But what she didn’t know. Is that her best friend. Had a girlfriend. He hadn’t told his family or his friends about her. When they all got together on Christmas. His brother drove her to the cabin. It was a snowy night, one that was full of great promise for the future.

Getting inside of the Cabin. His family was there. They always welcomed her with such warmth. She felt like she had finally come home. They sat around and talked and caught up on things. When her best friend got there. It was a couple days before Christmas. They were all shocked. He was shocked because she was there. And everyone else was shocked that he had a woman with him. It broke her heart. But she would put on a smile for him. As long he was happy. It was still good to see him.

Though it also came as a shock that he asked the woman to marry him. She felt that she was out of place here. This was not her place anymore. And that broke her heart even more.

He had thought of different ways to get the love of his life back. But nothing ever seemed to work out. He made up his mind to move on. And that is when he met his wife to be. He was happy. Well, he lead him self to believe that. Until he saw his best friend again.

This is where the rp will start up. We can change or add anything to it. I would be happy to hear your ideas. If you would like to this with me. Please comment below or pm me. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you all.

H8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back