A Lone Hero (Vision)

Killer Memestar

Name:Tetsuo Tamotsu

Race:Human

Orientation:Straight

Personality:Not the kind of guy you'd want to mess with, he can be nice at times but only because he is required to. Doesn't know what friendship is like, so he is sort of, well....empty. He doesn't like new people. He may be a hero, but he isn't a person who will smile, or stay anywhere with anyone. He is one of those guys who acts like he cares, but doesn't.

LVL:25/60

ATK:650

HP:1000

DEF:430

COW:1000

EOW:1250

Main weapon:Shura

Weapon Type:Katana

Durability:60,000

Colors-

Blade(Tip and Non Lethal-side):Navy Blue

Blade(Actual):White

Hilt(Bottom):Black with Gold Stars on the Sides

Hilt(Handle):Golden

ATK when equipped:800

Weapon Bio:A Katana forged from High-Grade Diamond, Reaper Leather, and Vampire Blood, this weapon allows the user to attack at high speeds and heals the user for 10 HP when opposed is attacked. You wouldn't notice the materials used, as the colors seen on the blade don't match the items used. Can be repaired

Main Power:Dark

Brave Burst:Moonshine

Attack Boost:2000

Powerful Dark attack on all foes. Boosts Attack and Defense by 50% for all allies.

Appearence-Body:Tetsuo has Jet Black hair. He has some muscles, but not much. He is short of skinny, and his eyes hglow Bright Purple when he is provoked.

Apparel:Testuo wears a Black shirt underneath. He also wears Black cargo pants and Black, Japanese-Style flip-flops.

Dislikes:Affection, Talking in general, he also hates evil people.

Bio:Tetsuo is a Bounty Hunter, although he sometimes saves people. He goes around looking for quests and whatnot. Not much has been said about his as he doesn't like gibing out information either. He will kill anyone who tries to attack him. His nightmarish stare strikes fear in the hearts of enemies and everyone else. Doesn't know what its like to be loved. He eventually found the hole to the underground on a day off and decided to explore it when he found he couldn't climb out.

Origins:Tetsuo was born during a war against clans. His parents and everyone he knew died during the war. At age 12, a demon took him in and trained him until he was ready to be released into the world.The demon gave Tetsuo his Blade and released him at the age of 14.

Other Info-Lives Taken:

General Hayate of the Reaper Clan-LVL UP! 1-5

Empress Ayana of the Vauge Kingdom-LVL UP! 5-12

General Bushido of the Flame Demon Clan-LVL UP! 12-20

Evil King Feral of the Evil Rulers and Generals organization-LVL UP! 20-25

Tetsuo:"Evil. All of them. I did what had to be done."

My notes:There. Less overpowered. See Kirito? I told you I could make someone who isn't overpowered. AND I received to you all off the people he killed.

Last edited by a moderator:
 >.>

"someone who isn't overpowered"

Hehehe! You still have a lot to learn about power in Undertale. For example: 5 levels from one kill? At that point you'really at 40 total health. At level 20 you've hit 100 health, along with having murdered everything in the Underground, which is nothing short of a large city's worth of people.

Yet Dr. Tests has gained 25 levels, and only 40 HP, from bounty-hunting 4 people...?

I'd hate to be rude, but sometimes you need to slap yourself unexpectedly and shout, "REALITY CALLED!" and make sure your creation would interact constructively with the world as a whole.

I do that often, and I'm still rather nervous about making Undyne do certain rhings. Sure, she's a bad assistance with a spear and a temper, but I can't have her stomp the kids into dust!

Reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back