• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Living Program

LegoLad659

Fairy Queen
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
It was supposed to be simple. Your computer needed an extra hard drive, either because your current one is full or you just feel better having the extra storage. Or perhaps for some other reason altogether. Either way, when you installed it into your computer, your antivirus started to point out parts of it that could be issues. You had it clean them out, and things went normally for a while, until the programs reappeared. And again. No matter how many times you cleaned the drive out, it would still persist. The program makes its way onto your other drive and things begin to escalate from there. You finally manage to track it down and begin to delete it, but then it... Speaks to you?

This is a story about a little program that was created to be able to rewrite itself, learning and growing from its experiences like a Human would. As you become friends with the growing AI, you learn that it does have its vulnerabilites. Things begin to shift from trying to stave off a foreign program in your computer to protecting it from viruses, other programs that are harmful to it, and its own curiosity as it tries to learn as much as it can from your computer and others.

This can just be a fun little thing, though it could also possibly be played as a romance story if you're into that :P  If that's the direction you plan on taking this, just know what pretty much everyone else already knows about me at this point: Above all else, I prefer FxF romance xD  I'm fine with it as long as that requirement is fulfilled (And yes, the program will be represented by a female name, avatar, and voice when it figures all of those things out)

It could also have an overarching plot, but honestly I don't have anything in particular planned.

In regards to post length, I don't require much of you. Just put a bit of effort into them and we should be fine :)  I myself typically write anywhere between a few sentences to a couple of paragraphs, so no matter how much or little you write, at least be fine with this ^.^

Just let me know either here or via PM if you're interested :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back