• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Little Something Called Aiga

SassyWildHorseTKO

Sassy Wild Horse
The life of a family growing up with a father as a professional wrestler.  How will they cope with not seeing their father often.  What will it mean for the kids in the end?  Will they follow in their dad's footsteps or take a different path in life? 

@DarkxAngelxRollins

Last edited by a moderator:
Leati was at home with his brothers, playing around in the backyard.  He was playing Matt and his two cousins Joshua and Jonathan. They were playing football considering that's what they were into at the time, who really knows why.  Joshua caught the football when Leati threw it to him before tossing it to Jonathan.  Dean was hanging out Seth at Seth's house.  He tackled him to the ground before chuckling lightly.  "one, two," he counted as he was pinning his friend.  The two grew up watching wrestling together it was something they both loved. The two had dreamed of making it to the WWE together.

@DarkxAngelxRollins

Jonathan dived to catch the football, he's just very competitive when it comes to football and he doesn't know why. He wanted to play professionally or at least for their school with his twin brother, they do everything together so he would have no problem with it. He tossed the football back to Leati. Seth smirked and picked his shoulder up before reversing the pin. "One! Two!...." he counted. This is what the two of them always did when they were together. When they get older they are going to train really hard to be in the WWE, hell he even wants to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

@DarkxAngelxReigns

Leati chuckled when Jonathan dove to catch the ball.  He easily caught the ball when Jonathan threw it to him.  He also wanted to play football when he got older, he wasn't sure yet if he wanted to do it professionally or just high school football but it was always a thought of his.  He tossed the ball back to Joshua before stretching out his back.  Joshua caught the ball before throwing it in the air for a second then kicking it over to Jonathan.  "Guys I'm hungry," he said casually.  Considering the three of them were almost always hungry.  Dean chuckled before kicking out.  "You suck Sethie," he said jokingly.  He did a ddt on Seth before going to pin him.

@DarkxAngelxRollins

Jonathan ran backwards slightly to catch the football. His brother has a good kick, that thing went pretty far. He held it by his side and nodded at Leati. "I'm hungry too," he said. Matt chuckled. "Same here," he cut in. Seth laughed lightly and gave Dean the win. His parents might need to cover the house in bubble wrap if they are going to keep this up. They're always careful not to break anything, but it might happen eventually, "Ouch that hurt," he said rubbing his head.

@DarkxAngelxReigns

Leati ran over to Matt before hugging him tightly.  "Hi Matt," he said softly.  He was very close with his other brother, he was like a father figure to him considering he didn't get to see Sika that often.  He would always be asking when dad was coming home.  "When's dad coming home?" he asked him excitedly.  Joshua hugged Jonathan tightly.  He loved being with Jonathan, they did literally everything together.  He couldn't imagine being away from his twin.  

@DarkxAngelxRollins

Matt smiled lightly and hugged Leati back. "I don't know little brother," he said. He is used to not having their father around since he's been the only child for a very long time. He doesn't mind it because when he was home, he spent as much time with him as he could and they love each other very much and still have a very close relationship, he still does that now as well when he has a day off. Jonathan smiled at Joshua, they were never apart. They were practically conjoined at the hip.

@DarkxAngelxReigns

Leati frowned before shrugging.  "I miss him," he said.  He kept his grip on Matt before smiling lightly.  "I wanna get food," he said softly.  He knew their dad would be home eventually, so it didn't really matter when he came back.  "Matt can you make grilled cheese!" he asked excitedly.  Joshua smiled before looking over at Leati and Matt.  He was definitely hungry so he was up to eating anything.

@DarkxAngelxRollins

Matt smiled and chuckled lightly. "Yes I can," he said. Its a good thing he learned how to cook from his mom because it really comes in handy when he has to watch over his little brothers and his cousins, which is pretty much all the time. "Is that okay with you guys?" he asked his cousins. Jonathan nodded and walked towards them. He was just hungry and he really wasn't a picky eater.

@DarkxAngelxReigns

Leati smiled before walking into the house with his brother and his two cousins.  He sat at the table before resting his head on the table.  "I love you, Matt," he said softly.  Joshua nodded at Matt's comment.  He wasn't that picky of an eater, just with certain things.  He made his way to the kitchen as well sitting next to Roman, leaving an open seat next to himself for Jonathan.  He didn't really care for grilled cheese, but there wasn't much else in the house to make quickly so he would deal with it.

@DarkxAngelxRollins

"I love you too Leati," Matt said. He turned the stove on, grabbed a frying pan from the drawer under the oven and took out the loaf of sliced bread. "Joshua do you want me to make you something else?" he asked him. He has been around them so much that he can tell what they are thinking but just looking at their facial expressions. "I can make more than one thing," he added.

@DarkxAngelxReigns

Leati smiled before looking over at Joshua.   Joshua was a quiet kid, normally he just went along with what everyone else was doing.  He tapped the table lightly before yawning.  Joshua shrugged before shaking his head.  "No...it's okay," he said quietly.  He hugged his brother's arm before smiling lightly.  He always liked doing what his brother was doing, so if he was going to eat grilled cheese, Josh would too.  

@DarkxAngelxRollins

After Matt was done making the sandwiches, he put them on individual plates and distributed them to his brother and cousins. "Enjoy," he said as he sat down at the table with them. Jonathan hugged his brother tightly before eating his food. "Thanks Matt you're the beast," he said. He loves spending time at their house and he's used to sleeping over most of the time too because their dad is barely ever home.

@DarkxAngelxReigns

Leati thanked Matt as well before he started to eat his sandwich. "Matt you're the best chef," he said. He loved being able to spend time with his brother, he viewed him as his father a lot of the time being he's the one responsible for raising him considering his dad is out a lot. "Matt when is daddy coming home?" he asked. Akela made his way downstairs from his bedroom before hugging Leati. "Hi Leakee," he said. He was very close to his older brother. He then moved over to hug Matt. "Matt I want chicken," he said. Joshua ate his sandwich as well thanking Matt for making them. He looked over at his brother before finishing off his sandwich.

@DarkxAngelxRollins

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back