• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

✧・゚: * A little plot of mine*:・゚✧

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-

So I've had this plot for awhile, but for whatever reason this is the first time I've thought to post it on here xD

Quick rules and about me before I get onto the plot:

• Insert general rules here, like site rules/no mary sues/no controlling my character/etc, etc
  • My reply length has been leaning on the shorter side lately, usually around 1-2 paragraphs (5-20 lines), but I can do a reply a day, usually more if I don't have a crazy amount of school. 
  • This plot is meant to be a FxF plot, but I could possibly twist it to be MxF if need be. I would like a play a female character, though. 

...That's about it! Onto the plot:

Muse A and Muse B have been bitter rivals since they both fought over toys in preschool. Muse A is prim, proper, always wants her appearance to look nice and never accepts less than an A grade. She's popular, class president, and everybody's first choice for prom queen. Meanwhile, Muse B is stubborn, rebellious, dresses like a rebel just to piss everyone off and really give a shit about her grade. She's an outcast, proud of it, and everyone's betting on how soon she's going to just drop out. The only thing these two girls have in common is how often they get stuck in detention after school, since they can hardly even look at each other without starting some sort of fight. 

Just for shits and giggles, on their way to detention, Muse A trips Muse B. Muse B falls, and her stuff goes flying. It's hilarious.

Until a book about dealing with teenage pregnancy falls out of Muse B's bag. 

Not so funny anymore. 

Anyways, yeah! That's my plot. Send me a message if you're interested! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back