A little about me

xo.kenz

Hey guys! I'm Kenzie, and I started role-playing a couple of months ago, so I may not be the best in certain conversations, but I try:closed eyes open smile:. I first started on Instagram, but I was having trouble keeping up with my account and with my school work, so now I want to start back up again! I'm an author, and I'm currently in the proses of writing/publishing two new books, and role-playing seems to help me get more into my writing- if that makes sense. I'm open to any type of role-play, but I prefer female roles- seeing as I am female myself- and I love romantic scenes!!!

Hey guys! I'm Kenzie, and I started role-playing a couple of months ago, so I may not be the best in certain conversations, but I try:closed eyes open smile:. I first started on Instagram, but I was having trouble keeping up with my account and with my school work, so now I want to start back up again! I'm an author, and I'm currently in the proses of writing/publishing two new books, and role-playing seems to help me get more into my writing- if that makes sense. I'm open to any type of role-play, but I prefer female roles- seeing as I am female myself- and I love romantic scenes!!!

hello. how are you? and i don't think you're a robot, just a normal human, with preferences

Users who are viewing this thread

Back