A lame intro by me

renagadedoodlr

Professional Slacker
Hey, I'm a new person around here, and I have little to no experience with RP! Although, what I lack in experience, I like to think I make up for in quality characters and thoughtful writing. Also, I bring all the jokes, every the jokes!
Unfortunately, I'll definitely come across as a slow poster due to the fact that I struggle at times to properly convey tone within my writings, but I always try to make it my best when I commit.
Although I sometimes feel like I have repetition in my characters' personalities, I feel that I can conform to group dynamics quickly to fit necessary arch-types. While I am a casual fan of many popular fandoms, I jive much better with original content. Most of my experience in Roleplay comes from D&D in which I have experience in DMing original quests. Coding is something I have yet to learn, so please don't expect anything to fancy of me! Can't wait to get started and meet new friends!

Well hey there! Nice to see someone that embraces original content just as much as Fandom content. I haven't got the slightest clue how to code either so that I can relate to. If you're ever looking for a friendly conversation, rp discussion, or even writing tips in general feel free to pop by! I wish nothing but luck for you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back