A killer at their finest (Hexed and OneHellOfACatLover)

"Agreed." Madison chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "So, why don't we say we do this..together?" Weird, Madison never asked anyone to do something with her, she was the one who got asked. "I get one stab, you get another?"

He's smirked and looked at the girl, "okvlets do this together." He agreed the smirk turning to a grin. He now jumped down again from the ledge and onto the floor, now they were in alignment he felt alot better that before....

Madison climbed down from the shelf and stood a foot away from Hex. "Alright, partner." Madison emphasized on the word partner, smirking a bit and holding out her hand to shake hands.

"Yeah.." Hex said smirking, he shook her hand and sighed a little. It would be alot easier to take C down with a partner.

Madison turned her head to the sound of someone knocking on the door. "Cassandra?" "No, you idiot! It's me! Josh! Open the door!" Madison rolled her eyes and walked to the door, she unlocked it and opened it, letting her ignorant brother inside. Josh glared at Hex. "Who's that?"

Hex looked at the door as it was opened, he put his hands in his pockets and casually leaned on the wall, "the names Hex." He said, "and you are?" He asked the boy. The boy seemed to be ignorant, that annoyed him alot but if Mad was his friend or whatever then He guessed he'd have to deal with him......for now.

"Joshua Austin." He said, crossing his arms over his chest. He then looked to Madison. "Mother wants you home." "Do I care what mom wants?" "Good point.." Josh chucked and patted Madison's back. "I taught you well, my sister." He smirked, their resemblence was uncanny. "Yeah yeah, whatever.."

Hex sniggered and turned away, they were like the same person int two bodies, it was so weird. "Wow you two." He remarked turning back and smirking, "nice to meet you Joshua." He said nodded.

"Have you seen Cassandra yet?" Josh asked Madison, he knew about Madison's plan, so he didn't care what happened. "Nope, but that idiot better be here soon, I've got three cans of starbucks coffee and she's a generic tumblr whore, she should sniff the starbucks out soon enough."

Hex laughed at this remark. "She'll be here." He said, "I know she will we just have to wait and be patient." He jumped onto a ledge and sat there to wait

As time went by, there was another knock. "Cassandraaaa~!" Madison smirked and pulled her buttlerfly knife out. "How are you, love?" She chuckled and looked at Hex.

Hex grinned and jumped down from the ledge running to a wall near the door and launching himself off of it and onto a high ledge just by the door as backup.

Madison pushed Josh back and grabbed Cassandra. "Hex! You get the first slash" She yelled, holding the girl by her neck and smirking.

Hex jumped down from the wall and walked towards Caasandra and Mad. He cut Cassandra on the arm quite deep just so that Madison could get her revenge, "I know you want revenge more than me." He said.

Madison laughed and brought the knife to Cassandra's throat. "I've been waiting for this forever!" She laughed manically and slit her throat.

"Well that was unexpectedly easy." Hex said with a grin. "But we really need to move quick." He mentioned to Madison, she probably already knew but he was just verifying.

"Way ahead of you.." Madison smirked and dropped Cassandra's corpse. She ran across the warehouse and jumped through the small window.

Hex looked at the corpse for a second and then followed easily getting though the small window aswell he didn't care much for any noises but just looked around for anyone he didnt need to notice right now.

Madison smirked at Hex and watched her brother follow them. "Now, I made this kill easy for the both of us.. If you weren't there I'd be much more violent."

Hex smirked, "I bet you would but it was easy to get it over with right." He said looking around. He saw a few cars on the road but otherwise the streets were pretty empty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back