• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A journey in Altrya - The wrath of the unknown [CLOSED]

Blaros, human's capital
volsinii_city_by_jonasdero-d701nea-jpg.282082

Inside the cold city of Blaros the "Star Party" was taking place. It was organized by the leader of human race itself, Ravus.
Created in order to reduced the stressful ambiance inside the world of Altrya, the event was there to involved mostly peace but also friendly battle in a tournament where every guests could have the chance to participated. The winner would have the chance to met the ruler itself along an amazing price. But also magicians were wandering among the street as they were creating an amazing environment which had vanished before because of the accusation made against the King, creating tensions between the races but it was like everything was better today. The city was extremely active, even more then before as salesman were shouting on the street before the main event would took place, with the sun shining brightly on the sky despite the cold weather.

In the front of the arena, there was already several warriors who were waiting there turn, speaking about their deeds and prowess. But as another warrior someone stepped in, everyone look at him scared from the aura that was emanated around him along the mass of muscles. The man with a big sword on his back stared at the man in front of him who glanced back at him, stressed by his sight. "I... I feel like i shall don't participated anymore !" The man said, letting the man with a big sword travelling in front of him. "This guy look badass..." "Are you kidding ? He is scary!" where most of the people whispering about the situation.

Meanwhile, someone hidden by the wall glanced at the scene with a smirk before looking back. "Interesting..."

Away from the arena, Travelers were meeting inside the huge tavern first in order to learnt more about the city which was named "Le pêché gourmand", eating one of the most renown plate of Blaros if they were hungry, listening to the great bard if they wanted their ears and heart to be pleased or just spending time peacefully forgetting about the war and for the most courageous one preparing themself for the tournament. Others would just wandered around the street, waiting patiently for the Star Party at night. But the most sure thing was that a lot of people from the world of Altrya was there because they wanted to be less stressful, enjoying spending their time on the magnificent town, kicking the rumors of evils on the back of their mind.

(Objectives : Everyone can start their introduction post inside the city and meet inside the huge tavern ! If you want to participate in the tournament, please head over to arena hall and wait patiently your turn. A secretary should take your subscription in account soon.)

Tags : Dominaiscna Dominaiscna LostHaven LostHaven Roxasarass Roxasarass Blueheart Blueheart The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof @Myself

Carry sweet wind, my words my song
Flow swiftly into the nigh
So that those afar, the birds of heaven
Finally here my cry

Let the sky be your companion,
The stars, your patient guide
That you might fly safely and swiftly
To the place I wait and reside

My kin beyond the horizon
Whom my eyes can no longer see
Thy humble guardian calls you now
Return home, to thine sanctuary

Her song echoed into the endless night sky as the stars twinkled their applause. Sadly, she had never received a response to her call and though the Aderyn Weiss tried her best to remain optimistic, nights after lonely nights passed and her hope was slowly flickering out like a flame.

In the distance, glimmered the city of Blaros. She'd come a long way from the Sanctuary and though she was not supposed to leave the island, the spirit had noticed a shift in the spiritual plain as many creatures deviated from the otherwise usual pattern and gravitated towards the human capital. Curiosity got the better of her as she decided to pay the city a visit, hoping that perhaps the large amount of souls flocking to Blaros would attract the attention of the White Larks.

Chances were that it was just her wishful thinking.

~

By the morning of the next day, Larke had reached the capital city. Though the ethereal spirit continued to question why she had made such a decision to come all the way to Blaros right in the middle of the war, there was no turning back as she was already standing at the gates. No point in leaving without taking a look around.

As she would probably attract unwanted attention walking around in her rather strange attire, Larke melted into the spiritual plain and vanished from the physical world. With that, she could explore the city at ease and gain information from the various townspeople in conversation. It was only at around noon that she felt the need to phase back into the physical plain as the spirit was getting rather peckish. The only problem was that, she didn't have any money to buy food... after all, she'd only been on the ground a hand full of times in her lifetime. Her best option of making some cash was to perform in the street. Though it would attract lots of attention... it would get her the money she needed.

By the great fountain in the busy town square, she claimed a spot, placed a little bag on the ground and began to sing out into the crowd. At first people found her presence strange, seeing this young lady in white suddenly getting up on the rim of the fountain and performing for them.. but then, slowly, people really listened to her song and a few coins started rolling in.

Last edited:
The city of Blaros was blooming with people. Faust surveyed the surroundings- it was almost time for the festival, and it appeared that people from all over the place was gathering in the human capital. The Elder Lich chuckled to himself- ever since accusations were made against the human king, things have gotten very tense between the races. "Honestly though Ravus, of all things to name this, the STAR FESTIVAL?! You are really shit at naming things..." He muttered to himself.

The Plague Doctor wandered down the streets of Blaros. On every twist and turn, there was always the occasional performer, trying to make some quick cash. However, as Faust reached where the tournament was taking place, he noticed a voice singing. However, the singing was exceptional, and stood out from all the others. The singer's voice was beautiful... too beautiful. It reminded Faust of "her." As he made his way through the crowd, he spotted Aderyn singing. He was somewhat relieved it wasn't whom he had thought it was, though inside, he knew that if the king was here, then a slaughterfest was quite likely that night. As per mortal tradition, Faust pulled out his coin sack from underneath his cloak. Many humans gasped and stared at his sack of gold, which was bigger than their heads. However, as Faust attempted to untie the delicate knot, he pulled the wrong end of the knot, causing the string to become tangled up into a dead knot. At that point, was wasn't bothered to cut the string anymore so he strode up to Aderyn and offered her the entire bag of gold. As he did so, he whispered over to her: "What are you doing, singing for a bunch of humans? Don't you have anything better to do?"

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

One hour ago...

Emily's back was pushed against the wall, a cut on her right leg, and the knife pressed against her head. She seemed to scared and panicked to be able to ignite a flame in her palm. "Hehe, kid, cough out everything you've got." The man said. However, one thing he didn't notice was a skeletal raven watching him, before flying off shortly. To be honest, Emily hadn't noticed it either. Emily reached into her coat to pull out her gold, when a blizzard blew into the alleyway-- a no simple feat by any trainee mage. Emily was shielded from the cold due to the stranger, however, the thief wasn't so fortunate. The blizzard had already froze his eyelashes into tiny icicles hanging from his face. The blizzard died out in an instant, as the alleyway was filled with a cold fog. A the silhouette of a tall figure stood at the other end of the alleyway, his cloak blowing in the wind. There was a metallic shine to his face, which the thief soon found to be a beaked mask. "Hey! Stand back!" The thief yelled, as he grabbed Emily and put her in front of him, pushing his knife against her chest. He made a slicing motion with his knife, creating another wound on Emily's chest. She tried to not scream in pain. "One more step or the girl dies!" The thief yelled at the cloaked figure. The cloaked figure stopped, as a confident smirk flashed across the thief's face. The cloaked figure reached out his arm, and the thief dropped the knife. He was suddenly bound by an invisible force. The figure made another gesture with his hand, as a wall of arcane energy trapped the thief. It wasn't a cheap arcane prison either-- it was one crafted by only the finest Archmages. At that point, the thief began panicking, smashing the walls with his fists. "Wait, what the fuck! Let me out!" He yelled at the cloaked figure. "Where did that confidence go?" The voice of the figure was masculine, and extremely calm. His voice left shadowy echoes that travelled through the alleyway. "Normally, I'd kill you, but not in front of the kid. However, remember this, I see you robbing another person, I will personally hunt you down and torture you to death. Then, I'll have the pleasure of pulling you back from the deepest depths of hell, and binding it back to this mortal shell, and kill you over and over again, until this cycle of utter insanity becomes the only reality you will ever know. Mark my words. Now scram, before I change my mind." Though Emily was the one being saved, the cloaked figure frightened even her. The figure lowered the arcane prison, from which the thief quickly ran away from, as fast as he possibly could, dropping the knife in the process.

"Well, that settles that." Faust commented, bending over and picking up the knife. His voice returned to 'normal' and the tense atmosphere seemed to dissipate immediately. The fog subsided, and Faust aimed his palm at the knife, from which a blazing inferno erupted toward the knife, melting it in seconds. "I told you to stay inside and read a book or something! And you didn't listen. Now look at you!" The Elder Lich scolded Emily, though he wasn't serious at all. "Faust, you told me to STOP reading and go OUTSIDE." Emily corrected him. "Mhmm? That's a bad habit, Emily. You shouldn't lie." From Faust's tone, you could tell he was joking around. Even though now wasn't the best time to be joking about. "Well, you've got two knife wounds, I should take you back." He muttered, as he let Emily lean on him, and he took her back to the manor..

"No Faust, I'll take care of myself!" Emily protested, as Faust attempted to pull off her shirt, with bandages in his left hand. "Oh my god, acting like a kid!" Faust shot back. "You can't talk about acting childish!"
"Well you ARE a child!"
"I'm 22!"
"I'm a few centuries!"
"You're mentally 13!"
"That may be true!"
"And you're now a century-old pervert..."
"Oh my god, Emily! I'm being serious! What if the knife was poisoned! You can literally buy posion from the alchemists and doctors!"
Emily sighed. The last point Faust had made was valid. "You win... Just the shirt though."
"I saw your wound on your leg."
"Fine..."

And now, present time.

And that's how Emily found herself skulking in the basement next to Reh'Kurzul, embarrassed to no end. "he saw almost everything....." She muttered to herself. Faust's Dragonlich appeared to be somewhat amused by his master's 'child.' "Do remember that he is an Elder Lich. He wouldn't be attracted to anyone anymore. If that makes you feel any better."
"..... thanks?"
Reh'Kurzul sighed and went back to sleep, leaving Emily alone. Emily soon got up on her feet, and made her way outside the manor. She soon found her way to a tavern near the manor. According to Faust, the tavern's been around when he was alive. Faust supposedly got assassinated in there as well. Emily sat down and looked around the place. There was supposed to be a festival taking place, and Faust said something about participating. She sighed, and listened to the Bard tell his tale about the 'supposedly most powerful archmage known to man' who was assassinated whose 'vengeful spirit' still walked the mortl realm, 'damning all those he came across to an eternity of unending torment.' It would appear as though Faust was rather... famous in his life, though luckily, his name had been forgotten throughout the centuries. As Emily downed the drink, she realised it was mead. And by that time, she had finished the whole bottle. She soon passed out on the table, fast asleep.

OOC
Open for interaction, I need friends I'm so lonely pls T-T

Last edited:
Remus Arkos

Upon hearing the news of this 'Star Party' and a tournament of sorts that would be happening alongside this party, a certain Djinn swordsman by the name of Remus Arkos had all the intent of getting there once he found out. The sound of a tournament had just piqued the interest of the Djinn, enough to actually make him go there instead of deciding to just not go. After multiple days with nothing to do, the Djinn certainly wanted something to do that was worthwhile. Besides, there was a prize for the one who would win the tournament.

Though he didn't really care about the prize whatsoever, and only wished to seek for something that was worthwhile for him and could entertain him for some time. Even if it was some great prize and a chance to meet with the leader of the human race. A tournament where he could show off his skills with the blade and just fight with people who might be able to entertain him for a while would be a great thing right now. So, Remus had ultimately decided to go to this party and tournament. Getting out of some tree, where some empty glass bottles from the night before fell upon him getting out of the tree.

And Remus departed for Blaros. A tournament really sounded nice. Eventually, he had reached the human's capital, wearing his usual attire consisting of a large and frilly cloak, his Cadere sword sheathed and hidden underneath it. The clothing underneath was his usual black and white shirt. And he actually decided to tie his hair. Remus immediately just headed for the front of the arena, and got himself subscribed or something like that, he never bothers knowing what that kind of thing is anyways. Remus noticed that people were whispering about something, and heard some of the things people were saying. Apparently there was some guy who was apparently badass as shit or something.

"Come on, you dipshits. For a bunch of fuckin' 'brave' warriors, y'all are a bunch of pussies if you quit just because of some big guy appearing. If you really were these warriors you claim to be, then a guy like that wouldn't scare ya. I'm not scared and I'm just a damn swordsman," he said to all of the participants who're currently just talking about the big guy that appeared whilst he left the place, casually speaking to them all with some air of confidence to him and even making quotation marks in the air to emphasize on the word 'brave' as if to mock them.

After that, he went over to where the tavern was because he'd heard that they'd be learning about city. The tavern was pretty big and named Le Pêché Gourmand. And there was a bard there, so that would always be fun listening to the bard sing songs. He passed the town square where he saw some girl singing, probably as a performance for money. So he put some coins in the little bag she put on the ground. A strange thing that he did find about her were the lack of shoes though, but he just continued on his way to the tavern.

Entering the tavern, he took notice of how the place was a bit packed. But nonetheless, he would be spending a short while here anyways so he decided that he should get something to eat so that he'd be a bit more prepared for the tournament ahead of time. Though before he decided to get something to eat, he noticed some girl that seemed to pass out and sleep on a table, with the first thoughts he had being of how easy it might be to rob someone like that. He's done it before after all.

Back in the day when he first left home, he remembered going to taverns and actually doing that to get some money as he forgot to actually get some before leaving. He'd been caught some times, but he'd always been able to get away as he's still here now. So, trying to be some good guy, he went up to the passed out girl and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey miss. You're gonna be an easy target to get robbed of your possessions if you pass out here," he said to her, somewhat hoping a response would come.

LostHaven LostHaven

Emily Windfallow
Emily was still fast asleep, even when Remus had approached her and warned about being robbed. As Remus said this, a skeletal raven landed on the table, before the Djinn and spread its wings out protectively, and screeched at Remus. Two red orbs appeared in the raven's eye-sockets-- its equivalent of a death-stare. Only then did Emily wake up, and only because of the loud screeching. She looked around the tavern, still half asleep and vision blurry. It took her a while to notice Remus standing in front of her, and when she did, she quickly pushed the raven off the table from which it fell on the floor. "Oh I'm so sorry about the bird! Can I help you?" She asked the swordsman. However, she soon remembered the raven screeching at Remus and what that could've meant. "Waaaaiiit." She muttered to herself, before looking back up to Remus, slightly drunk. (With one bug of mead which was a feat admirable on its own. Who gets drunk on one bottle of mead?) "Were you about to rob me?"

Roxasarass Roxasarass

Ravus Eldclaw

Preparing himself in the throne room, there were several people talking to Ravus. "Yes. Like i said, the catalyst won't work unless the spirits of strong fighters clash all together. But a mess like a bloodshed would just be overpowered its usefulness and make things uncontrollable." Ravus nodded at his servant. After finally concluding some kind of pacts toward his subjects, the King had left them before joining his wife while wearing his casual stuff. "I can't believe that so many people were attracted by such an event. " A wild grin appeared on his face that shown his teeth while he raised his left arm in the air and his eyes took a confident look. "I wonder who is really participating in the tournament for a brave purpose. I'm sure not a lot as humans are blinded by amounts of money instead of pure loyalty." He approached Akena with a seductive look, his tone of voice slowing down quickly. "Will you participate in my dear love? It's been so long since a woman participated in a tournament. Plus, your curves when fighting are amazing and I'm already starting to miss it..." He stood up with a smile as he glanced through the windows and back toward her, the sun almost fading. "I almost forget the time. It's going to start soon." He walked slowly toward the door, opening it up for her.

WwmSkCs.jpg

Tag : The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Dalia Wright
As she had finished her inscription with the secretary, a man slowly started moving past her "A damn swordsman, eh?" She thought as her red eyes pierced her mask while staring at the boy as the people around slowly whispered between them before a guy yelled at his comrades. "If I fight this guy I'm so going to put my sword deep inside his balls !" A warrior said as the other stop responding but felt extremely injured. Slowly making her way out, the tournament was starting soon but her body needed food so leading her way toward her the tavern was, of course, the best idea. To be honest, she was wearing her armor constantly because she heard the rumors running inside Blaros, so removing it would be too dangerous. Maybe the light that was following her guided her toward the tournament and winning could provide a sort of artifact that could have helped her amnesia. She found this idea to fantasize to be true but her light never betrayed her. After making her way in, the surprise of crossing the sight of the man from before intrigued her. With a smile being hidden she approached the man that was talking to a young girl. To be honest, she couldn't care less until his speech without an interruption somewhat shows a true bravery despite his cocky attitude and the fact she never seen a Djinn before. After not talking that much apart from the secretary, she declared with a deep voice. "What a surprise to meet you again. Is it destiny?" The armored she wears made quite some noises as she took a step further. "I can understand that some of them were walking chickens considering themselves as heroes, but still..." A grin appeared on her face. "I feel like we're gonna face at a moment. I hope that your sword and determination are as strong as your barking."

Tags : Roxasarass Roxasarass LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
The spirit's haunting song seemed to completely enchant all those in the square who could hear her. Their souls resonated to the sound waves of her voice as they passed. A few stepped forward to put coins into her bag, but one man in particular caught her attention.

He was a swordsman with long dark hair in a flowing, hooded cloak. He approached her without a word and dropped a few coins into her bag but what piqued her interest was that he was not a human. His soul spoke of something else... be Larke could not be so sure. The next thing that drew her curiosity was his dark eyes. For some strange reason, he appeared to be very interested in her bare feet...

And then he was gone as quickly as he had come and she was back to singing as if such an encounter had not happened. A few songs later, another person approached her. It was not his disturbing appearance that caught the young spirit's attention, but rather what unsettled her was his soul...or lack there of. She could not sense anything at all...

And suddenly, he had his arm out, offering an entire bag of gold. Though his sudden action made the girl flinch backwards, Larke recovered quickly as he appeared to be meaning well. Though she was hesitant on accepting the whole bag, she did not know how he would react to rejection lest it be seen as impoliteness. And he did not seem to particularly care about such riches anyway. Carefully, she leaned forward and gingerly took the bag from him just as he whispered his question in a voice that sent shivers up her spine.
"well, it is not just to humans that I sing. After all, you are here are you not?" Larke spoke softly in usual silvery voice. Carefully, she adjusted her grip on the bag, feeling just how heavy it was in her hands. Perhaps she'd give it away later to someone who truly needed it. "Though I am grateful for your donation, this is much too much. Is there anyway that I can repay you?"

LostHaven LostHaven Roxasarass Roxasarass

DORIAN FORSBRINGR
A smirk was plastered across Dorian's face as he strode through the town of Blaros without a care in the world. Gold coins from his recent performance clinked in his pocket and small coinbag hanging from a loop on his loose fitting, brown pants. The weather was nice, he'd made a good amount of money scamming with his cards, and, best of all, his stomach wasn't empty. By his standards, today was a good day.

He whistled a small tune, nodding along with his eyes closed in bliss as he walked down the cracked sidewalk. He acknowledged a couple of street dwellers that he knew as he walked, occasionally patting them on the back or shaking hands. Despite the fact that everyone knew Dorian was a snake, a thieving punk, and a notorious conman, he was still well-liked by most. He had no idea how but he wasn't complaining. He figured the metaphorical bags of charm and confidence he carried around helped a lot in that department.

Dorian rubbed the back of his head, the short dreads stemming from the top of his scalp brushing against his fingers. Where to today, Dor? He slowed his pace as he thought of a place to go. I could head to that nice resturant a couple paces away. I made enough to at least get a table.... He looked down at his clothes and shook his head. There was no way he was going to be let into any respectable establishment dressed the way he was. His appearance and notority didn't help either. He sighed and kept walking.

Eventually he came across a tavern, which made his brown eyes light up. Guess I could go for a bit of a drink. I earned it. He squinted as he read the name of the place. Le pêché gourmand? What the hell does that mean? Shrugging, he walked into the crowded tavern and quickly snagged a seat nestled towards the back of the room in a gloomy looking corner. It was the perfect spot for him. Out of the way and it gave him a perfect view of everything in the room. He could use the table for some quick card games if any of the blokes in the tavern were willing to lose their money.

Dorian smiled and leaned back in the wooden chair he sat in.

[Open for interaction]

Faust Windfallow
As Faust offered the spirit his bag of gold, she noticeably flinched. Faust didn't blame her either, he was offering a lot of gold. Well, it is not just to humans I sing, you are here are you not? Tha comment stopped Faust for a split second-- this spirit appeared to be able to tell that he wasn't a human. To be honest, Faust shouldn't have been surprised. Is there any way I can repay you? "Well, I am somewhat curious about you. I don't see creatures such as you often." He said this as if he had seen a spirit such as her before, but truth was, this was the first time he had met such a creature. Before, he had only read of such creatures in books. "So, if you have time to spare, I would like to talk to you. Perhaps at a tavern. Talking to only humans gets boring after a while, they have so little lifespans, and so little tales to tell." He offered a gloved hand for Aderyn to shake. "Faust Windfallow. What is your name?" As he said this, if one were observant enough, they could tell a slight shift in his tone, as if he were holding back on laughter. The second Aderyn accepted the handshake, she'd get a small electrical current sent up her arm through elemental magic. It would be harmless, but it would definitely hurt and definitely deliver the spirit a 'shock.'

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

Last edited:
When Faust presented her with his request, Larke was quite taken aback. It was a surprisingly normal and simple request ... for someone who she knew was not human and knew that she was not human. Though she was cautious about him possibly having ulterior motives lest she let her guard down, the ethereal spirit saw his request as grantable.

Her pale eyes flickered down to the gloved hand he held extended towards her. Both of her hands were currently occupied by the bag of gold and so she placed the sack down between her feet. The sack felt warm against her skin, in contrast with the cool marble of the fountain rim that she had been standing on the entire time while singing. With her hands now free, she reached over to shake Faust's hand. Though the bird of the white had taken note of the change in his voice, she could not imagine what he was planning so nothing would prepare her for the shock of her life.

"Larke " was all the spirit said as she took his hand in her own. As you as her the tips of her slender fingers made contact with the material of his glove, an electric current shot up her arm and through her body. The sudden shock caused a high pitched cry that was out of the range of human hearing yet all other creatures within a kilometre could hear it loud and clear. To add to that, she jolted back away from him involuntarily to break the connection but as soon as she did that, Larkes feet slipped on the slick rim of the fountain slipped and she toppled backwards towards the water.

LostHaven LostHaven

Faust Windfallow
Though Faust expected a reaction out of the spirit, he wasn't prepared for what would occur next. As the electric current was sent up Larke's arm, she let out an ear piercing screech, that even surprised the Elder Lich. However, unlike the humans who just laughed, Faust merely jumped back a foot, preparing himself if in case the spirit accidentally unleashed an attack. However, that attack never came, and in its place, was a loud 'splash' as Larke fell into the fountain. "Heh. The buzzer-in-the-hand trick. It's ALWAYS funny" He said, in between small giggles. "Sorry, I didn't think it would surprise you that much." He walked toward the fountain, with Larke inside it. He offered her his hand to pull her out. However, he quickly retracted his hand, as she would probably think he'd pull the same trick again.

"Welp. Better get you out and dry." He muttered as he made a waving motion with his hand. The water in the fountain seperated into two halves, leaving an empty space where Larke lay. Her clothes too, were no longer soaked. "Nothing a little bit of magic can't fix." He looked around at the bewildered crowd-- it appears as though the skill of mages these days was declining at a rapid pace. If Faust had a proper apprentice, he'd have taught them these nifty little tricks the first chance he got-- they really came in handy in everyday life. It was a shame that most people saw elemental magic as another weapon. It really made everyday life more convenient. Especially for him, since he was extremely lazy. "Well, I'm not going to keep the fountain like this forever. Get out of there, or you're gonna get soaked." He teased the spirit. 'I'm counting. 5.... 4...."

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

Last edited:
Remus Arkos

"Well, no. I didn't rob ya or anything of the sort. You can feel free to check every inch of my body and I bet you that you wouldn't find a single thing that was of your possession on me. Though that bird of yours was quite loud," he said back to her before turning to look around for some other table that might be a good place to sit at, or to even find one that was actually empty. But alas, he couldn't see any tables that appeared to be empty whatsoever, not at this angle at least. So he gave up doing that, and decided that he should take the seat that was at her table, directly facing her.

"I hope you don't mind me sitting here, there's not really any tables right now that are empty. Or at least, not any that I can see," Remus said to the girl as he took the seat directly in front of her, brushing off some of the loose strands of hair that covered his eyes and weren't tied. Now sitting down, he realized that he hadn't introduced himself yet. "And how rude of me, I haven't introduced myself to ya just yet. My name is Remus Arkos, and I'm just some nomad swordsman. Also a Djinn despite how much I look like a human. What might your name be, miss?" Then he extended his hand with the ring on index, which is his right so she could shake it.

Though just as he'd extended the arm, he caught the sight of a person in huge red armor approaching him. A deep voice emanating from it, saying that apparently they'd met sometime earlier. Probably from the earlier time he was at the arena was his guess. Though he couldn't exactly remember seeing some big red armored guy or meeting with one, actually he doesn't remember any of what the other participants actually looked like because he didn't give a single shit about them. Though he speculated that it was that big guy everyone was whispering about, but he wasn't exactly sure so he erased that claim.

Remus listened to what the big guy said, and that confirmed his suspicion about the guy being another one of the participants. His big speech to those fools was apparently what the guy was talking about, though he just guessed that. But if he knew something, is that this person here was one that wasn't like those walking chickens, as the guy called them. This was a guy that wasn't scared to actually fight some guy that was big and strong-looking. To Remus, getting scared by something like that when you claim to be a warrior was something that made you a hypocrite in his opinion. From where he came from, warriors could stand up to anything without a single feeling of hesitation.

"Don't know, don't really believe in the concept of destiny," were the words he said once the first sentence that came from the big armoured guy. "Anyways, I'm guessing you heard that speech of mine from earlier to those braggadocious hypocrites. And you better bet on that, my barking doesn't compare to my bite whatsoever. I'll look forward to fighting you then. Though that speech from earlier wasn't me being cocky if you're thinking that, well it is, but just a little bit. Did that to just provoke them so they do their best and were actually serious," he replied to the guy with the huge red armor.

"And I'm curious, did it work? Any of those idiots talk shit about me after I left?" he asked. Remus' hand was still extended to Emily in the air though, just waiting for her to shake his hand all the while he spoke to the big guy.

LostHaven LostHaven Chachalotte Chachalotte

Akena had been in her room for about the whole day. Usually, she would stick around Ravus, but today, she wanted to sing. She loved to sing almost as much as she loved him. And because of that, she had spent the day in her room, singing the song she loved so much. It had a deep meaning to her, that nobody, not even Ravus, knew. Not only did it get her sentimental every time she sung it, it helped her to stay focussed on the mission. Ravus was a man many women would easily fall for and even on the strong determined Akena, the human had his effect. However, she would not let that weird feelings that she did never want to have interrupt what she was doing. All she was doing was an act here, to corrupt the leader of humanity. To push the world into darkness and to make the demons rise again. And with a little luck, to bring back what was once lost.

As the hours passed, Akena sung and sung, capturing those who passed with her beautiful voice and making them stop for a few seconds. The time flew quickly and soon it was evening. Akena´s song stopped, when the door opened. It was her husband, that entered, casually clothed. The woman smiled at him. "An event hosted by you must attract people, remember, you are a famous and loved man. Understandable." The shadowangel kissed his cheek and smiled. "I´ll participate, if its at night. I want to see blood and if i can do that without even committing a crime, why not?" Then, she stood up. "You are right. Let´s leave." She went through the open door, just to wait for her husband and link arms. Giggling like a schoolgirl, she snuggled against him. "Lead me, would you?"

The song:

Dalia Wright

After not even asking them, she sat on the bench near the girl, nodding at Remus. "That's right, swordsman. The looks on their eyes were completely astonishing to see. " She was surprised that the man could know she found him cocky. She concluded that happened many times before. Before she could talk back, the ball of light in her pocket traveled the table at a furious speed before grasping Remus's neck. The light felt of and soon inspected Emily's shoulders. The light bounced in the middle of the table, trying to advert them that something was near but couldn't speak at all. Dalia sighed as she took back the light and closed the bottle the light was confined previously in her pocket. "That's the first time the light went toward other people..." She mumbled before looking back at the two. "Are you both affiliated to Naskailor in any ways?" She asked, seemingly unaffected. However, she felt something within these people. Were they good or bad? She couldn't know but the light never betrayed her before, so her reading facial expression skills was her only way to know if they would have lied to her.

Tags: Roxasarass Roxasarass LostHaven LostHaven

Ravus Eldclaw
Having a gigantic smile on his face, Ravus accepted the link arms without any hesitation. As they both started walking outside of Akena's room and opened up the door of the main hall, they traveled along the stairs before reaching the outside as Ravus glanced toward Akena. "I know that blood is your taste during that time, but know that killing people is forbidden." He kissed her neck. "However... You're free to hurt them as long they're still alive." After some time, they finally reached the entrance of the arena with people focusing their sight on the king and the queen until they walk away toward the spot that was reserved for them during the tournament. "The tournament will start soon. You should prepare yourself up before it starts."

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Emily Windfallow
The man who had introduced himself as Remus claimed that he had not robbed Emily in any way possible, and considering that the bird just returned to Emily'sleft shoulder, Emily automatically drew to the conclusion that the man had not attempted to rob her of any possessions. "No, not at all. Sit please sit down. My name's Emily Windfallow" She responded to the man's question. He soon offered Emily his hand, but before she was able to shake it, another figure appeared.

This person appeared to be covered head-to-toe in some sort of plate armour. From what Emily could tell from what the armoured figure said, they and Remus appeared to have met somewhere before, even if Remus didn't seem to remember. As they were talking, Emily reached out and shook the swordsman's hand. However, as she viewed the armoured figure, she couldn't help but noticing an orb of light that the figure seemed to carry. As soon as she opened her mouth to talk, the orb of light jumped out of wherever the figure seemed to be keeping it and inspected Emily's shoulder. Are you two affiliated with Naskilor in any way? Those words seemed to puzzle Emily. Naskilor... "Naskilor? No, I don't think so." However, as she thought to herself, the more she became curious. "However, my former caretaker is an Elder Lich. Does that mean anything?" Now that Emily thought of it, she didn't know how an Elder Lich comes to be. Faust had never actually told Emily how he came to be. At that point, the skeletal raven that was on Emily's shoulder flew away and landed on the shoulder of the armoured figure. It cocked its head to one side, before pecking at the helmet several times.

Chachalotte Chachalotte Roxasarass Roxasarass

DORIAN FORSBRINGR
As Dorian sat in his chair, absentmindedly shuffling his playing cards, he noticed a huge person in a suit of crimson armor standing in front of table. Upon closer examination, he noticed two other people were sitting at the table as well. He had no idea who they were and he had never seen them before. The one in the red armor piqued his interest. Armor that color wasn't common, and he assumed it meant something important. And important people usually had money.

And Dorian loved money. Grinning, he got up from his chair and strolled over to the group of people. He rolled a pair of dice between his ring-clad fingers, a deck of cards hidden in his other hand. As he got closer, he saw that one of the people sitting down was a swordsman with long, raven hair. He eyed the sword he owned, his own eyes lighting up. That'd be a nice wager prize....

Dorian arrived at the table and took a seat, smirking at everyone. ''How's it goin'? The name's Dorian.'' He looked at them all individually before continuing. ''Dorian Forsbringr. Maybe you've heard of me.'' He rolled his dice around in his hand again, flashing off his teeth in the form of a smile.

Remus Arkos

A peculiar thing that he'd noticed about the big red armoured person here was that there was some light that the guy had seemed to be carrying. Fascinating, was what he thought of it when he saw it and stared at it. Though some strands of hair just kept falling and blocking his vision somehow, so he often tried slicking his hair back. Tying his hair was something that he might be regretting right now. The response those fools had were apparently astonishing as the figure described it a little bit. And it made him wish that he was actually looking at them when he did give the speech.

"Damn, I wish I could've seen the looks on those fuckers' faces. I should've stayed a little bit longer," was his response to that. Though just as he finished that sentence, the light that he noticed from earlier had seemed to furiously come at him, seeming to just be grasping his neck before heading for Emily too. The man in red armour just bottled the light up when it came to the middle of the table, bouncing a bit. Then came the question of whether or not the two of them were affiliated with a place called Naskailor before. A question he found he strange, but he guessed that it might be involved with the light's coming to the two of them.

Emily went first of the two, and he listened. Curiosity was something he felt right now, curious at what kind of response that question would stir up from Emily before he himself answered the question. Remus himself wasn't affiliated with this Naskailor place, or at least that was what he thought. Then after some thought, he answered the question here. "Well, I don't think I'm involved with this Naskailor place. Though, I am a Djinn. And from my experiences with other Djinn from the world outside my home, which is none as I haven't seen any Djinn outside my home, that might be something. If that isn't it, I come from a very, very long line of Djinn swordsman, Arkos Family tradition. And I mean a LONG line. Dozens of generations, probably. So that's something, I guess."

Other than that, there wasn't really anything he could think of that might have any sort of relation to this Naskailor. Besides, he's only ever heard of a few things about Naskailor, because he's never really bothered with learning much of the outside world that he didn't have an interest in. Remus rested his arms on the table and his chin on the back of his hands, but then came another person it seemed. A human male from the looks of him, but didn't really pay much mind until the guy sat at their table and spoke to them.

"It's going fine right now. And I've never heard of that name in my life up until now, actually," he responded to this Dorian Forsbringr person. Maybe it's just some person that saw them and became interested in them or something, he thought.

Chachalotte Chachalotte LostHaven LostHaven DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz

Straight after the electric shock, Larke felt herself plunge into frigid water. Luckily, the fountain was not deep enough for the girl to be submerged, but she was soaked with water from the chest down. Immediately, the girl scrambled to her feet, being careful not to slip on the wet stone underfoot. Her hair was dark brown from being wet and her long braid clung to her back as she stood. Her feathery dress stuck to the curves of her body like the wet down of a bird and she couldn't help shiver as a small breeze blew past. Carefully, Larke wrapped her arms around herself in an attempt to warm up before her eyes turned to the Elder Lich who was laughing his head off.

Her expression that was of shock from the prank he pulled turned to that of being unimpressed, with one eyebrow raised ever so slightly. In all honesty, she did not know what to make of the strange man. He was without doubt a dangerous creature of sorts... but his behaviour suggested the complete opposite. He fitted a crazy, wisecracking, rich drunkard better than his current self. Though he seemed like nothing more than a jokester, his behavior was unpredictable and for that, the ethereal spirit kept her guard up. There was no telling when he'd decide to show his true colours.

Suddenly the water evaporated from her dress body and the pool of coolness around her feet parted to each side like the red sea. Gracefully, she stepped onto the now-dry rim of the fountain and then dropped to the ground just as Faust's countdown reached 0. He was a mage and spell caster... and a seemingly competent one at that. If he were a good magic user... it would make him all the more dangerous.. assuming that he was as old as his skill in the art of magic suggested.

Slowly, Larke turned to him with pale eyes meeting his unflinchingly. "I hope you don't do that to everyone you meet," she commented before bending down and picking up the sack of gold in both hands as well as the sack she had placed that was partially filled with various coins. Turning away from the man, she headed for the tavern without another word. Each step she took was graceful and light like that of a dancer's and concealed the tension she felt within. He wanted to talk and the bird wouldn't go back on her word, she just wanted to get it over with.

LostHaven LostHaven

Akena followed her husband through the city. Clinging and cuddeling his arm. Like that, they made their way to the arena, even though Akena pouted a little, as she was told not to kill. HOwever that was not that bad, she could at least injure them badly. Akena was sure she would at least win a few rounds, if not the whole thing. Once they entered, all eyes were on them, Akena knew that. BUt she couldn´t stay too long. She had to go to the preperation room. Kissing Ravus, she smiled. "See you later, honey.", she whispered and then turned, walking towards where she would have to wait. There, she spotted quite a few unique individuals. But one seemed to draw her attention more, she couldnt tell why. A weird masked man, with a top hat and suit. She hoped she would get to fight him. Something within her told her it would be good to fight him.

Lucius Windfallow / Emily Windfallow
The doors of the tavern blew open, as a large raven flew through the entrance. The bird landed on the floor, when suddenly, blue flames erupted around it. The tounges of flames danced and entwined, as feathers became clothes and flesh. Lucius always enjoyed that sensation of morphing back to his human form. Like always, it all happened in an instant. The flame spread outwards, soon becoming a ring and flickered, before completely dying out. Where the centre of the fire once stood, was now a relatively tall, pale man. He seemed to be half elven, though his other half was somewhat uncertain. The figure scanned the tavern, as he spotted the table which Remus, Emily and the armoured figure. He strode up to them, and as he did so, Emily rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. "Oh dear sister!" Lucius exclaimed. "You are just as beautiful as ever!" Lucius knelt down and took Emily's hand in both os his. "When father had informed me that you were injured, I rushed at my earliest convenience! I had to be sure of your current state! Or else nevermore would I sle--" Before Lucius was able to finish his sentence, he was abruptly cut off by Emily slapping him right across the face. A loud sound rang throughout the entire tavern, and there was a massive, hand-shaped red mark on Lucius' face. "First off." Emily began. "I have to deal with your flirting, and now this bullshit!" This was the very few times Emily ever used such vulgar words, and Lucius appeared to be the only one capable of causing her to do so. "And you're so fucking weird! Why do you call Faust 'father?!"
"well you may as well call him 'daddy.' Cos' that's what your mo---"

Lucius was cut off once more as a burning smell began to permeate the tavern. That and also a burning sensation. He soon found the source of that smell-- HIS HAIR! While Lucius was going on with his bullshit, Emily had set his hair on fire with pyromancy. "HOLY SHIT" Lucius screamed as he teleported to the counter and got himself water, as he extinguished the fire on his hair. Some people in the tavern laughed at him, others facepalmed.

Roxasarass Roxasarass Chachalotte Chachalotte DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz

Last edited:
Dalia Wright

"Don't worry. You're probably going to face them during the tournament and you will probably see their triggered face easily." Was her answered to Remus quote. After inspecting their facial expressions from her question, they weren't lying at all. "Djinn... Arkos..." She placed her hand onto her chin location on her helmet. "I heard it, but I can't place my finger on it !" She thought before glancing back at them. "I don't think so. The Elder lich race is far away from Naskailor's races although most of their motivations are evils. Well anyway, sorry for this question. Is just that I'm searching for answers because of life problems, but well it would be too long and hard to explain this right now." As another man came on the table, Dalia was looking at the flashy man with his cards. "Well, hello Dorian. " She stared at Remus and then back at Dorian. "I agree with the swordsman. I assumed that you are a sort of magician?" She asked intrigued by her set.

However, the entrance of a weirdo made her extremely confused and she was silent during the whole scene and simply observed the comedy. "Is he a pervert?.." Was her answered as Lucius was sent away from the tavern.

A huge noise that sounded like a forg-horn came across the city of Blaros, announcing the beginning of the tournament. "Damn, time went too fast. Guess I will have to eat after." Dalia turned toward the table one last time with a serious tone. "Don't expect a lot of participants for the tournament. I heard that some people were too scared to be humiliated in the front of the king and the population. May we see us later."
She bowed at them before leading her way toward the preparation room. After walking toward the girl's room, she was surprised to actually see someone who was looking like Ravus wife, the queen of Blaros. "Is she participating? Things are going to be extremely fun." (I wonder how Akena will react to see a huge armor in the girl's room? Maybe she will think Dalia is a pervert.)

The Announcer

Touma_url.jpg

a359994ad9c1d5ed9fb5408f4c11bcc4.jpg

"Welcome to the tournament held by our great ruler, Ravus Eldclaw himself !"
The announcer said while pointing his finger on the King, sitting on his throne from the top of the stadium as everyone started screaming. The announcer was a great choice because of the fact that his power allowed him to talk louder than most people. "I'm too lazy to announce back every rule so let's recap only the important one! First, death is prohi..." Before he could finish, the public already started to boo at him. "However! Pain, injuries and all will be one of the most thrilling experiences that you will watch! Please wait a moment for all the participants for getting themselves ready and your eyes will be pleased !"

Tag: Roxasarass Roxasarass LostHaven LostHaven DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz (I assumed that Arkos lineage was so old that even someone from the family in the primal age was there if you're ok with that) Dominaiscna Dominaiscna The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

(don't worry about that, nick. i'm alright with that, i was hoping for that sort of thing actually.)
Remus Arkos

It appeared that the reply Remus gave to the guy had stirred some response in the armoured fellow, despite it being a bit subtle. So, him being a Djinn and the Arkos name might've been something that they found familiar. Remus took notice and just listened, this moment right now had intrigued him a bit, the question being a bit strange and all. Then came something from the entrance of the tavern, and came a man with white hair. Apparently, this person had been a friend, no, Emily's brother from how he addressed her as sister. But he came off as odd to Remus, as he was flirting with the girl.

The guy actually reminded him of his own brother, Romulus Arkos. The second eldest in his family, and quite the flirtatious and perverted guy when it came to meeting any woman he found beautiful. His brother would always just flirt with almost any woman back in his home. Remus could very well remember the countless amount of times Romulus had been rejected by the women at home. And the very few that actually bought the flirting, had come to be extremely aggressive and angry once they found out that the guy flirted with any girl.

A loud sound, most likely that of a horn, came. And Remus recognized it as the thing that's to signal all the participants that the tournament was going to begin soon enough. "Well, it seems that our time's up here. Horn's been blown, and I'm one of the participants of the tournament. So unfortunately, I'm gonna get going now. See you all, soon. And good luck to ya, Big Red. I hope we meet each other in the arena. Not that many participants doesn't worry me, I'll still be getting a fight. And I hope that uh... flirtatious brother of yours stops that, Emily. See y'all," he said to the group he was previously with. Now, it was about time he'd be going.

Getting up now from his seat, he took one last look at the group before going to where all the other participants would be going. The preparation room, and he just leaned against a wall taking a look at the other participants. All that he could hope from them is that they were actually strong. Remus would then take the band that was tying his hair off, as he felt somewhat uncomfortable wearing. Saying, "Much better," in a low tone so nobody would hear. This is gonna be real fun, the Djinn thought.

Chachalotte Chachalotte LostHaven LostHaven DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz

Faust Windfallow
"Well, actually, I probably do." Was Faust's only response to what the spirit had said to him. However, from his tone, it was impossible to tell if he was joking or not. He soon trailed after the spirit, following her. He looked over at the spirits facial expression. She seemed largely unimpressed with the prank Faust had pulled earlier. "Woah, you look pissed." He commented. "And you seem a tad little bit tense. Why are you on guard? I could tell you knew I wasn't human but... You can sense something else, can't you?" As he said this, unnatural echoes trailed from his voice. At this point, Faust figured the spirit probably either sensed something really off about him, or knew that he was an Elder Lich. Either way, he did this to frighten Larke. Faust truly didn't give two shits whether the spirit knew something or not. "Get this- if-" his sentence however, was suddenly cut off by the sounds of horns blowing. "welp. Looks like you're in luck!" Faust exclaimed. "I had thought I had more time. Well, I suppose not anymore. The main event's starting. You don't happen to be participating, right?" He turned around, and prepared to walk the other direction. "Well, I suppose I didn't even need a tavern to tell you this-- you should get out. The dead are growing a restless. Something here is amiss, and if I were you, I really wouldn't want to stick around to find out what that was."

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back