Journal A Journal For prying eyes

Catharsis

Too Far Gone

I'm writing this because I miss the old me.

I miss the one who used to write in a old black binder daily. I don't do that

anymore. I know this is a very blunt beginning, but please don't give up hope of this thread quite yet.

It gets better.

Everything gets better...

I'm unsure of where this thread is leading, but I am going to make a deal with myself,

I will add on to this thread weekly.

I will come out of this haze with the assistance of my only friend,

Writing.

I will update as needed. Thanks for reading

That introduction was a bit over dramatic huh? >.< Sorry. Hopefully it doesn't cause too many people to stop reading because honestly, I love it when people read the things I write. So if you're there, and you're reading feel free to give a like and let me know your there. I love having people be there.

Anyways, I have mid terms this week. I'm a bit worried about it because I'm in all honors and I can already tell my grades are going down hill. Luckily for me the tests are long and leave room for a few mistakes. I do NOT study whatsoever. Never have. Never will. I doubt I'll ever make it past my current grade. That's kinda a funny statement because I just told you I'm in all honors. Oh well!

Other than worrying over midterms, I've been binge reading the past few weeks and honestly It's the greatest thing ever. I've always been a reader, but I think this is my most successful year of reading yet. Maybe my love for reading is what fuels my writings. Other than roleplaying, I do short stories and poetry. Though, some wouldn't really call it that. I also do journal writing... Obviously.

Well, I guess I'll stop here since I'm running out of things to say and my notifications are blowing up kinda. See you soon! Wish me luck

Okay, so far my mid terms are basically turning out to be the worst grades all year, and somehow, I'm perfectly fine with it. Is that bad? Anyways, ranting time. There's this guy in one of my classes, let's call him Bob. Well Bob has a tendency to rub his good grades in people's faces. Unfortunately for Bob, I CATCH THIS CANDY ASS GUY CHEATING ON ALMOST EVERYTHING. Bob is a friggen idiot and tries to hide it by cheating, but of course, as they say, the proof is in the pudding. Go to hell Bob.

On to something else before that rant grows significantly longer.

There's this poet, his name is Shane Koyczan. I LOVE this guy. As odd as this sounds, I actually listen to his poems instead of listening to music. Everything he writes is soothing and EVERYTHING hits home.

[media]

[/media]
^^ My recent favorite if you're interested!

Another thing I feel like covering, lately, my roleplay posts have SUCKED. I love to write, so this actually bothers me to a great extent. I'm honestly thinking of disappearing for a bit so I can get a bit more inspired. Problem: IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS BREAK. I am heavily active during Christmas break, and it's my favorite time to write and roleplay. So I may have to push the little break of a little longer.

So, a lot of things have happened since the last time I wrote here. I actually passed Algebra 1, which trust me, came as a huge surprise. I actually have friends now which is pretty cool I guess, but we can make up for lost time later. I have some pretty interesting stuff to tell you. Starting two weeks ago, I started volunteering at my local animal shelter. I really love animals of all shapes and sizes, so this is ideal for me. Plus, I have to have 80 community service hours by the time I graduate since I'm an honors student so this sorta helps with that. Well, as much as I love it, I've been let down a few times. A good example, when I started working there I fell in love with this dog and I was gonna adopt him, and everyone at the shelter knew it, but they let him go hours before I was supposed to pick him up. Which, totally sucked ass. I'm adopting a different dog this week though, so I guess i'm over it.

Aside from adopting, did you know that when a pet dies and you can't afford to have it cremated, you can call the animal shelter and they'll take it for you? I didn't up until I had to help carry a 60 pound dead golden retreiver through the shelter and place it in a freezer.

Also, did you know that kittens are high risk for respiratory infections? I didn't until the kitties at the shelter started having green junk around their eyes and noses and I had to help give them shots.

All I'm saying is, it's wild up at the animal shelter. Just Yesterday, the mayor decided to make a surprise visit to the shelter because our town recently passed a Pitbull ordinance, so we got TWENTY pits within one day. We had to clean the whole shelter between the time he pulled up and walked inside, and when he got inside the other workers shooed me out because they were worried he may "hurt my feelings". Funny. To top off the whole pit thing, we have a dog wash event coming up in TWO days and I'm the one that has to seek out volunteers and spread the word! I don't have friends! Oh wait, yes I do. Haha.

Anyways aside from the shelter life, have you ever thought about raising a baby deer? I never did until my sister showed up with a New Born doe and I was forced into feeding it four times a day. OK so maybe that's not entirely fair. I offered to feed her. She's a real sweetheart. We named her Jane Doe, after the unnamed victims, and after a song by Nevershoutnever, take a look!

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back