• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A hunters nightmare (fixed)

"That wasn't a ghost more than likely it was an Erynea only something like an Erynea could make that screech, ghosts can't make a screech like that" I whisper the blue haired girl I ask every hunter can they teleport my weapons hear for a bit of money

"Is the emperor in trouble, Artemis?" Edel took a step toward the emperor, her body tightening in anticipation.

"I'm not sure.. But he might want to step away from his throne... The ghost is getting dangerously close.. And I'm not sure what it's going to do"

Edel took a deep breath. So much for not getting in trouble this time around. She rushed towards the throne, sparks starting to fly around her body, hoping that it would be enough to get the emperor off the throne. Nothing was going to hurt the ruler while Edel was there.

"Er.. I never said the ghost was going to- gah! Hey that hurts!" She glared at the ghost who had teleported next to her, it's icy hand on her arm

Stopping short and turning sharply, Edel stopped the sparks and watched Artemis. The ghost must have moved.

I run run and run and pull run and pull you aside before a solder stabs you with a spear I stop and stair at the ghost "it can't do much unless..." I stop and my eyes widen as the ghosts eyes tern green I shout out, "YEN Get MY WEAPONS!" I run up to the emperor and pull him off the throne the ghost diapers and the sorceress run out to they armory

The sorceress runs back in and throws me my weapons and I pull out my silver blade, I start walking towards the ghost as it reaches out to you, I swing my sword as soon as my sword makes contact the ghost diapers "good thay should hold it back for a few moments" at that, I reach into my bag and pull out a small notebook I start flicking through the pages until I reach ghost.

I try try to Ignore you as read through my journal "got it we need salt and iron dust" I look up at you you're face red,"Oh god you like yen when she's angry, what did I'd do?" I'd put the journal away and pull out the two items we need.

Artemis faked a smile "oh well it's not like you made a innocent ghost who was trying to tell us something important! Go to the underworld!!"

"List I was the same when I wad your age, just out of training thinking that monsters are just misunderstood or there trying to tell us something well let tell you before you learn it the hard way, these things are not ower friends thay are ower enemy's and the sooner you learn that the better" I stand up straight and walk to the middle of the room and start pouring the salt in a cycle.

Listen I was the same when I was your age just out of training right and you think the monsters are just misunderstood they're trying to talk to us, well let me tell you something before you get yourself heart", I place both my hands beside you and lean in "these things are ower enemy's that's it there is no middle ground or other side and that's it" I stand up and head to the middle of the room.

Artemis raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms "well that's a shame, I'm sure the ghost of the Emperor's grandpa had something interesting to say"

Edel whistled. "That is a major fuck up, Garelt."

Strolling over she almost giggled. But Edel never giggled ever. She just gave a sardonic smile and looked at Garelt. "I think you should your weapon back."

"I smile okay let's see if he did have something to say" at that I head to the middle of the room and pour a cycle of salt and kneel in front of it, I start saying something in aribic after a few moments the ghost appears in the cycle it trys to walk towards me but can't "salt is a sign of purity that means thing like this can't pass it, now go talk to him"

"That's a boring way to do it" She walked over to the Emperor "uhuh.. Er..." She gave the ghost a weird look "er.. Are you even supposed to say that...?"

"100% dine it a million times" I lean back against the wall the ghost reaches out of the cycle and grabs your arm pulling you close and whispers in your ear "blink" at that he disappeared and your hand start to burn leaving a strange mark on you hand, I run over to you and grab your hand covering it in a wet cloth to try and stop the burning.

Fran Cait Carstaires - "Cat"

image-jpeg.323121

Fran nodded as she looked over the weapons. They were rather strange compared to her spear and knife, the only similarities they had were that there were no shields, which means that he must also be an aggressive fighter. She pointed to her weapons in return, then to herself to show that she owned them. Cat tapped her foot impatiently, she was getting bored and wanted to get this trip to the emperor over with as soon as she possibly could,

@Shiro kurogane

Leo fell back in line after the whole "thief" incident. He wondered why the strange sorcerer woman stop the old man from taking him down. Well, it's done with anyway... As Leo fell back in line, we was taken by surprise when a girl came up next to him and whispered in his ear. Leo grinned at the question but before he could answer, there was a sound that got Edel's attention. Leo just shrugged and stayed in line for awhile. A few minutes later, Garelt, Edel, and Artemis were all arguing over something. With another glance at the group, Leo went back over to where the weapons were. There, he saw Cat and Teito having a more friendly conversation. Deciding to butt in, Leo walked over. When he was near the group, Leo just gave a half-smile and a short wave. "Hey, guys. You don't mind me butting in? It's kinda heated over there." Leo said pointing over at the other group.

@Trust @Shiro kurogane

Edel wasn't going to get between Garelt and Artemis while they argued more about the ghost and burning symbols. She had no expertise in that field, seeing as she couldn't see ghosts. She was more into stabbing things and then a nice cup of tea. Leo had joined the two others by the weapon pile.

Edel sat back on her chair and leaned back. Maybe Leo had a book she could read until the emperor could tell them what he wanted and she could back to what she was doing before.

@Grimmlock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back