• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A hunters nightmare (fixed)

Mymonkey

In the year 800 just after the roman empire feel there gods worship died with it with no worship the gods started to die and as a last punishment to the human race, for killing there people's empire they band together to clash world with world, the past with the present the things of myth and legend sprung to life and started to kill family's and army's, after 18 years of trying to fend off the creators the human race was almost extinct, in a last fighting chance for survival the human race trained kids from they age of eight to kill these monsters, from what they where weak to, to what steel cut them the most, they molded them into the best killing machines after 17 years of fighting the creators back the human race is stable again but there is still a monster problem and all the hunters have been called to the main stronghold of the human race for meeting, there are rumours goingaround that we're taking back the capital.

As the door creeks and rattles open I look over at the young children lined up like solders, it sends a shiver down my spine to see it, I look over at the older hunters to see a young man with his head berried in a book and another young girl with long blue hair, I decide to keep my eyes up at the door, as the door opens letting in the light from they other side braking the huge shadow cast by the wall l, as the door opens we can see the guards direct us to the main hall but before they ask us to leave ower weapons in they armory, as we'll be seeing they emperor.

Fran Cait Carstaires - "Cat"

image-jpeg.323121

Fran carefully and silently puts a long, two-pronged white spear down along with a large knife before following after her supposed leader. She was one of the newer ones at the age of 18, only just have finished her training a couple of weeks earlier. She was slightly infamous for stabbing one of the other students in the gut for making fun of her "inability" And was constantly giving threatening glares to the other hunters.

Edelweise

Edel took longer to remove all her weapons seeing as they were hidden all over her person. She never went anywhere without at least one dagger and she really wished to keep her most beloved dagger with her, but the guards stared hard at her and she dropped onto the rest of the weapons. This was ridiculous, she thought. Edel glanced at the other hunters and bet a few of them felt the same way as her.

Teito Klein
64da2d0fd0e3d426293f13c796ceba3b-jpg.323267

(disguised male appearance)

Mood
Bored, on guard, ready for anything to happen.
With Who?
@Trust @Mymonkey @Arya Barnes

Teito gave an inaudible groan. She Doubted relinquishing her weapons. It would be a simple feat to just use her power to store her weapons but she reluctantly dropped her sword and twin daggers into the hands of a guard. The guard gave a look at her as if to say 'im not your pack mule'. Teio didn't care though as far as she was concerned, being a guard just meant you were too much of a baby to actually fight. Teito a.k.a the Overseer did as per her nickname and started looking around, carefully absorbing every detail. She had a second nickname... but as to that one's origin.... its unknown. Just like Teito's past.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the guard looked over the hunters glaring at everyone individually, he started to read out the rules for meeting the emperor but no one seemed to listen, I glanced over all the weapons, everything from katanas to a finely made metal bow, after after looking after looking over after looking over the weapons I look over to the hunters and see a solder move move back and take a small bag off one of the hunters belts, I shout out to tell him to stop after hearing my voice the solder runs out the back door I try to run after him but am stopped by two guards blocking the door.

Artemis frowned skeptically, listening to the instructions. She was only here because one lucky soldier caught her off guard, and she was forced to learn to be a Hunter to pay as her time instead of jail. Bored, Artemis flickered her eyes around the room, spotting a small ghost boy that has been following her for the last month, hiding away in a corner, making stupid faces trying to be distracting.

Leo let's out a heavy sigh, seeing as how this trip to see the emperor cut in on some precious reading time. "I hope this trip is as uneventful as the last one..." Leo muttered under breath as he followed behind the rest of the Hunters. There were some new ones he didn't recognize, all in all it would help the Hunters with fighting the creators. Leo ended up leaving his sword with the guards and continued to follow the rest of the Hunters. Everything was going well until he heard the head of the line shout. Leo instinctively turned his head and saw the guards running away with some sort of pouch in his hand. "Shit..." Leo thought. By the time he could even take a step toward the thief, he saw the head of the line run passed him. Leo decided to follow suit and chase the thief as well, but by the time he caught up, two guards had already stopped him and the previous head of the line. With that Leo turned his head to the older looking man and gave him a gesture as if asking if they should take out the guards.

@Mymonkey

image-jpeg.323121

Fran looked at the two running after the third man, finding it slightly funny, like something out of a comedy scene as the thief disappeared from view. "You should all be a little more respectful, we are about to meet the emperor after all" she thought to herself as they began walking back to the line, kind of curios as to what was even stolen. She let her eyes drift around the room, looking at each of the very different appearing people, then looking at all the weapons they had each respectively dropped

I look at the gaurds, they smirk at me and they other man that followed me, I make a fist ready to hit one of the gaurds but as my fist fly throw they air a sorceress with jet Black hair and green eyes grabs my hand and says "Garelt, now don't be a child about this" she walks back up to the guard that was reading out the rules and pushes him aside and she says to all the hunters "today you'll be meeting they emperor, he has very important news so if any of you step out of line in front of him, you will be published, now can you please make your way up to the main building and for the love of god don't do anything stupid, Garelt I need to speak to you, NOW!!" Her eyes tern purple for a few seconds before she opened the the door letting us go to the main building Ower selves, and she glared at me before walking to a little house just off the street.

Artemis grimaces at the mention of the Emperor I don't like the Emperor... And the Emperor doesn't like me... She looked around for any chance of escape, but locked eyes with a guard. "Ehehe..." She laughed nervously and stared straight ahead, intent on not getting into trouble this time.

Teito Klein

Mood
With Who?
@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

Teito watched a guard run off with something. She could have used her power and remotely teleport the guard back into the room and looped the process over and over again. But seeing as it wasn't her stuff that had been stolen, she didn't care too much. However Teito did expand her awareness in order to keep EVERYONE inside the room in sight. When the sorceress lady pushed open the doors for them to leave. As Teito walked out of the room, she warped the space around her weapons and stuff so that if anyone touched her stuff, their hand would be sucked into a gap in the fabric of the space-time continuum where they would slowly start to disappear from existence.

Edel was not going to get involved in anything this time around. Every time they had to visit the emperor, Edel was always looped into trouble by some of the other Hunters and she just wanted to lay on the roof and find all the hiding places. Edel looked over at Leo and knew that he would rather be reading a good book than another meeting with the emperor. Leaning closer to him she whispered, "Read any good books lately, Leo?"

image-jpeg.323121

Fran sat idly by while waiting for the emperor to see them. She hoped it didn't require talking, last time she was almost thrown in jail for not responding to him. Hopefully he remembered her slightly and didn't ask her to talk. Cat shuffled towards a red haired man and gave a small grunt, which sounded slightly distorted and strangled, like she wasn't used to making sound. This was about as close to a greeting she could manage.

@Shiro kurogane

Artemis looked at the Emperor, making sure she had a fierce look in her eyes. Last time she had seen the Emperor, he had been threatening to throw her in jail for the rest of her life. Suddenly jail seems a lot cozier than being a hunter.. She thought, and noticed a new ghost, standing next to the Emperor "Uh y-..." She shut her mouth as the ghost turned it's icy glare towards Artemis.

I walk in late the sorceress behind me I take my seat next to the bule haired girl, I tern to her and say "what do you thinks going on?" After saying that there is a lowed screech from under the castle, to loud to be human, but the emperor and for that matter the sorceress, doesn't pay attention to it as if they're used to it, I jump up "what the fuck was that?" I whisper

Artemis looks over Hm he heard it to.. She looked over at the ghost, and the temperature dropped a good 50 degrees "It feels like a freezer in here!"

Before Leo answered Edel, there was a screech and Garelt jumped up. Edel knew that it wasn't human as soon as the sound entered her ears and she stood up as well and looked around. The people who lived in the palace didn't looked bothered by the noise, like it was normal.

Just like the sudden screech, the temperature dropped quickly and Edel heard Artemis speak.

"Do you know why the temperature dropped so rapidly?" Edel asked.

"Might be the ghost that's hanging around" Artemis replied, acting as if that were a normal answer "It seems agitated"

"Are ghosts normally agitated? Or does something like a scream make them agitated?" Edel frowned, trying to gather more information before she acted.

Teito Klein

Mood
With Who?
@Trust

Teito heard a sort of grunt sound, it sounded like a beast's sound. He turned around looking for the source until his eyes landed on a girl looking at him and standing near. He looked at the girl and realized who she was. Teito had heard the rumors about a girl matching the one before him's description. "hey.... your uh.... Cat right?" He asked kinda lamely. She normally was focused on training or something to socializing was not a strong suit.

image-jpeg.323121

Fran Nodded curtly, avoiding eye contact as usual. She wondered if anyone knew her real name, it was probably taken down somewhere but everyone just seemed to call her "Cat".

She wasn't exactly popular, tongue-less people weren't exactly the epitome of perfection. She pointed to the multiple weapons as if to ask which one was yours, hoping he understood

@Shiro kurogane

Teito Klein

Mood
less Bored, still on guard and still ready for anything to happen.
With Who?
@Trust

Teito looked at the mute girl. She wondered what the other girl was thinking about until Cat pointed to the weapons. "you want to know which is mine?" Teito questioned, hoping she'd interpreted the pointing gesture right. "see the completely crimson colored and otherwise pain-looking sword? it looks kinda like half a scissor? Thats mine and the twin black-bladed weird-looking daggers are mine too."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back