• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A humble pursuit of a nice RP partner

Wus poppin,

I'm looking for a few people to roleplay with. As I am currently on break, I am craving some RPs. I have a few criteria, but other than that stuff, the choice is yours!

POST LENGTH

I honestly don't care that much. However, I'd prefer if people didn't use one-liners. 

WHAT TYPES OF RP?

Well, I am essentially very limited in my tastes.

I don't do fandom stuff. I don't read/ watch TV enough to even have a fandom. Seriously, I haven't even read Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or lots of other stuff.

Oh, and also, not really a romantic person. I put the succ in success when it comes to RPing with romance.

I prefer mainly fantasy/adventure stuff. Though, fantasy usually applies to anything not precisely realistic.

I am a huge fan of:

werewolf x hunter (it's an old favorite that I always tend to go back to)

werewolf x werewolf 

zombie survival of varying degrees

apocalyptic scenarios

Basically, I am a huge fan of a gone-to-hell earth and protagonists that are faced with survival issues.

ANYTHING ELSE?

I'm not looking for undying commitment for a roleplay. Although, I would love communication if anything comes up, or even if anything isn't working out. I love the ideas of others. 

I really harp on this a lot, but try to be creative. I realize that many of us (myself included) get into habits of having the same type of character and the same type of personality, but only the appearance changes. Challenge me, make me intrigued, and I guarantee to do the same for you. After all, one person can't do it alone.

If there are ideas you are unsure about, ask me! I wouldn't mind, y'know, trying something new that's not that far from my comfort zone.

I hope I get some interest! I promise cookies!

-JV

DID SOMEONE SAY RP PARTNER? OH YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on a one week break as well and I could use some RPs to do if you don't mind? 

Last edited by a moderator:
The werewolf x hunter plot is calling my name. ;D I could do without romance, though, but we'll figure that out when we talk if you're interested.

I'll do just about anything, provided I get a bit of liberty with my characters, a .44, and an absolutely platonic relationship.

(Thing is, zombies are cool too. I like zombies. Not as much as the .44 though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back