• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Howl in The Dark (Closed)

Melody just crosses her arms. "You never break any of Ethan's things and he acts even more worse then me, you only treat me badly because I'm the oldest and you care less about my feelings" She snaps.

Winter shook her head and then stood in front of him. "No you're not, you aren't going anywhere" She snaps.

Winter looks hurt. "Fine. Leave if you want. I'll look after four kids by myself" She says quietly and sat down.

Winter turns away. "You didn't even try. After everything we spoke about. You clearly don't want me" She says and rubs at her eyes.

Winter didn't talk any further about it. Instead she just sent the kids up to their rooms and then began to pull some of his things downstairs. "If you don't want to stay then fine by me" She growls.

Sam flinched, but took his things from her, looking upset. He gently kissed her cheek, tears in his eyes, before he darted out of the door

It had taken only a few days of being without him that she began to weaken. She found herself wandering outside for him, calling his name quietly. She remembered what had happened the last time she had left him, he was in a horrible state. She sighs and then sat down for a while, peering around.

Sam had hidden his belongings, in a cave. He was currently in his usually elegant snow leopard form, which looked filthy and hurt, the lonely creature limping and whimpering as he walked. He missed his family, but couldn't go back

Winter found him and wanders into the cave quietly. She strokes a hand through his fur and kisses his head gently.

Sam jolted as something touched him, but relaxed when he recognised the scent. He moved, placing his head in her lap and whimpering softly, trying to show he missed her

Winter smiles weakly and then picks him up, taking the rest of his things and then leading him home. Once they had returned, she places him by the fire and began to get him cleaned up. She honestly felt like a bad person for making him leave.

Melody wanders over to him and sat down, petting him on the head lightly. "I'm sorry" She mumbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back