• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Howl in The Dark (Closed)

Snowflake stops tickling him and then nuzzles against his chest, she soon stumbles over to Tony, looking to him.

Snowflake nuzzles him and then places her hand in his, squeezing it lightly as she stares at the TV screen curiously where her brother, Ethan was playing video games.

Snowflake nuzzles him and then places her hand in his, squeezing it lightly as she stares at the TV screen curiously where her brother, Ethan was playing video games.

"Looks fun hey Snow?" Tony said softly, smiling at his little sister. He hugged her gently with his good arm, allowing her to hold his hand

Ethan watches as Snowflake soon approaches him and then gave him a hug. He gently hugs het back, it felt really nice to be hugged for once and it made him smile and happy.

(Sorry for being delayed, I've been really tired)

Snowflake wanders curiously to the window and then watches as a few snowflakes drop to the ground, soon creating a small blanket of snow. She was fascinated by the whiteness and gasps excitedly, giggling.

(Its fine)

Tony noticed and chuckled, watching as his quiet sister, Moon, padded over, "Its snow Snowflake! Want to go outside?" She asked in her calm and soft voice, tilting her head

Snwoflake looks to her and then nods lightly, taking hold of her hand with a soft giggle and then gently began leading her to the front door.

Melody was currently using a mobile phone she had recently bought. Since she had got things like laptops and new gadgets, school work seemed very distant. She would just tell her parents she had done her homework even though there was piles of it.

Melody roles her eyes lightly as her mother walked in with piles of homework that hadn't been conplelted. She just shrugs lightly and got back to whatever she was doing on her phone.

Melody just turns away. "Fine. I'm still not doing my work" She stood up. "The library has computers anyways" She says with a shrug and began to head to the door.

Melody just wanders over to the sofa and sat down again, glaring into the distance. She shook her head lightly. "I don't want to" She mutters.

"Ethan didn't finish his homework but he's aloud to do whatever he wants" She grumbles and crosses her arms, pushing the homework aside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back