A Harsh Past and a New Life(PKandy and Stardust)

Theodore smiled, "could you? that would be amazing, ive never gone swimming before." he seemed excited. where he came from, he wasnt allowed to do anything. for so long, 4 white, sterile walls had been his prison. (getting into the past now oohhhhh)

Alice nodded looking away then set the towel down. She got into the water holding her hand out to him for him to grab,"if anything feels weird just let me know..."she said with a blank expression.

Theo sat on the edge of the pool, then took her hand as he slipped in. "whoa!" he yelped, grabbing the wall immediately. he kicked his feet around clumsily, "ok teacher, what next?" he said, giving Alice a nervous smile.

(sorry i took so long)

Alice couldn't help but smirk a bit. She then grabbed both of his hands,"I'm going to start moving backwards and I want you to lay back and kick your feet."she explained. Alice however much she didn't trust him loved teaching people so she kept a straight forward eye contact with him.

Theo tried not to look nervous as he laid back. "dont let me sink." he said in a serious tone. he kicked his feet clumsily, then accidentally let his feet sink so that he wasnt laying flat on the surface. "hey whoa! im gonna sink!" he yelped.

Alice let out a gentle laugh,"Calm down a little"she said then put his hand on the ledge. She then put her hands on the ledge and demonstrated how to kick,"lick that nice and gentle yet powerful"she explained.

Theo held onto the ledge, watching her. "You swim like a fish, its...pretty." he said with a smile. before he let her respond, he started copying the way she kicked. his kicks were a bit strong, and sloppy, getting water everywhere. "If you're a fish then I must be a dying whale." he said, looking a bit frustrated. He was also starting to feel tired, and there was a familiar itch on top of his head. "uh... i think i should rest..." he said awkwardly trying to pull himself out. he couldnt afford to waste energy, if he did who knew how long he would remain as he currently was. just a few more hours before school is out and i can disappear from sight for awhile...

Alice turned a bright red,"pretty?"she repeated then looked into his eyes,"do you really think I'm pretty?"she asked. Alice stood next to him happily and bit her bottom lip,"nobody has ever called me that"she whispered.

Theo looked back at Alice as she spoke, snapping out of his thoughts. "oh I... did i say something weird?" he gave an embarrassed smile, "Well... i meant what i said, even about me being a dying whale." he said, laughing, "Honestly I can't understand why no one has said such a thing to you, they must not have good eyes." he said, his voice unwavering, though his face was just slightly red. "I would think someone as nice as you would have lots of friends too." he said.

Alice looked down,"it's not really how nice I am it's how smart I am and my family"she explained. Alice then stood up as the teacher blew the whistle for them to changed. Alice walked away thinking about what he said and sighed. She quickly changed and was about to run to her next class but decided to wait outside the boys locker room for Theo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back