A Harsh Past and a New Life(PKandy and Stardust)

Alice slowly nodded as she began walking,"your a wierdo but.... It's cool"she said smiling at him,"the school is big but that's not always a good thing... The bigger the school the harder it is to get to classes on time.... We can take electives so yeah..."she said and was not very good with explaining things verbally to begin with. She walked towards the school,"do you need help with registration?"she asked smiling.

Theodore lit up even more, "i dont even know how i will pick electives, i bet theres a ton!" he looked at her, "weirdo?" he paused a second, an unreadable expression on her face, "thanks!" his smile returned, "that better then what... well.... anyone has said to me." the school was in view, and Theo quickly grabbed Alices hand, "c'mon, help me register!" he was almost running, dragging her along.

Alice jolted a bit,"d-don't pull I bruise easily!"she said feeling her wrist turn red. When they got into the school she leaned on him feeling dizzy and tired.

Theo stopped, let go, and turned to her with worry, "oh I'm so sorry! maybe...uh maybe we should go the infirmary first? i didn't mean to hurt you... oh jeez." he looked slightly unnerved by this, like it was worse then it actually was. "oh but i dont want to make you late, shoot, im causing all sorts of trouble, im sorry!"

Alice blinked then laughed,"no it's fine come on"she said and grabbed his hand intertwining her fingers with his and taking him to the main office to register.

Theodore smiled, "thank goodness! i would've-" he was cut off as she took his hand and led him towards one of the offices. they walked into the main office and Theo was met with sights of neat desks, waiting chairs and the sound of clicking computer keys. it sounded only a bit familiar to him and he felt a bit uncomfortable. he still managed a smile, tagging along with Alice to get himself registered for school.

Theodore look at the forms. birthday, address... family? his thoughts were interrupted as he was asked about his name. "Theodore Beckette, but you can call me Theo if you'd like." he smiled again. he looked back at the forms, holding them so he could fill them out without Alice seeing the info on them. he gave an odd look at the pen he was handed, pressing it to his fingertip. Ink! cool... he started writing things down. Birthday... October 10th, 27- 1997. better be careful. address. he wrote the address of a local orphanage, and if they asked he would just state he was homeless. he struggled through the rest of his forms, finally finishing. "There!" he said with a smile, handing the forms to the office clerk.

Theo was ushered to get his picture taken for his Id and Alice watch. She took out a book on cats and began reading nervously.

Theo grinned for the camera. he was photogenic and always took nice pictures, which made up for his many faults. he wasnt always the brightest, but he was athletic. he was a nice person inside and out despite his past, and even tried to get along with people who didnt deserve it. he could be a bit protective, but never lost sight of his morals. he was honest through and through. he went back over to Alice, "you like cats?" he asked with a cheerful smile, waiting for whatever he had to do next.

Alice blinked then glared,"no"she lied wanting to protect her cat. She then looked around and got up,"you can do the rest on your own right? I should get going"she said then walked to the doorway. She put on her hoodie and began running to class. She usually tried to get by as fast as possible. The woman behind the desk handed Theo his locker passcode and his schedule,"after school come get your Id"she said then went back to whatever work she usually did.

Theo opened his mouth to speak, but Alice ran off too quickly. She was as distrusting as he suspected, however he was glad to have warded off the bullies that morning. he grabbed his things and headed off. he went to his locker, however just to make sure the combination worked because he had nothing to put in it. he then headed to class, seeing Alice. he sat next to her and leaned over, "hey, which class is this again?" he asked with a smile. he had only checked for the room number, and not for the actual class.

"Health.... D-don't talk to me"Alice whispered and put her head down. It was a free period and the teacher was asleep at his desk. A girl laughed walking to Theo,"hey cutie"she whispered smirking,"hey! Freak! Introduce me to your friend"she said."he's not my friend"Alice said looking away. The girl glared grabbing her hair and throwing her into the corner. Alice jolted a bit and gasped not being able to breath. She grabbed her bag and used the asthma pump nervously breathing into it.

Theo was a bit saddened that Alice didnt want to talk to him, and was noticed by another girl. "I'm not-" his response to her was interrupted when the girl got up and flung Alice against the wall. Theo immediately stood up and walked over to the violent girl. he rested his hand against her face, "First, I'm a handsome gentleman, not a cutie, second, you're lucky you're a girl and we are in a classroom or i would've had you on the ground by now." his expression went a bit angry, his yellow eyes narrowing slightly as he leaned over to whisper in the girls ear, "touch Alice like that again and you'll regret it." he released the girl, walking over to Alice, who was puffing on her inhaler, "Alice are you okay? do you need to go to the infirmary, because i can carry you if you do." he knelt down and looked her over to see if she was hurt.

Alice glared a bit,"I'm fine"she mumbled she sat back in her seat quietly. She put on her earbuds and silently watched the clock and all of it's movements of hope for the day to be over. The girl glared angrily then walked out stomping.

Theo was not surprised when Alice refused his help. " I'm sorry I-" she put earbuds in and waited for class to be over. Theo frowned, and took his seat next to her again. once health was over, Theo approached Alice with a small smile, "sorry if i said something wrong earlier... mind showing me to my next class? i dont really know the school well." he asked.

He handed her the schedule he had received, and looked over it with her, leaning in really close. he hadn't realized how bad his eyes were, and paid little attention to how close he was getting to alice.

Alice jolted and passed it back to him after quickly scanning the schedule,"you have everything but your advisory class with me"she said blushing."we have swimming now"she said it was something she enjoyed so she began walking to the boys locker room so he could go in,"tell the teacher inside that your new"she said.

Theo gave an odd look, "swiming...?" he seemed nervous. "ok" he parted ways with her again, informing the teacher that he was new. once all arrangements were done and he had swim trunks and a towel, he went to the pool to join the rest. he was slightly toned, but pretty skinny, and he knew exactly why, but he didnt care. he eyed the pool nervously. what would people think about someone like him not knowing how to swim?

Maria jolted being pushed into the water by other kids. She quickly switch her body and swam to the other side. She got out with a sigh. Maria wished she didn't go to school today,"today is a bad day"she said.

Theodore watched her get pushed in, he wanted to jump in too, but for obvious reasons, couldnt. he walked around the pool to where she had swam out, "are you ok? i would've helped but uh..." he trailed off, looking slightly embarrassed. "nevermind."

(I'm stupid dot remind me >.<)

ALICE glared up at him before moving away,"I get it you didn't want to wet your hair"she said then moved away shaking she looked around for her towel but it was obviously stolen. She sighed in fustration,"I'm going home early"she mumbled to herself walking to the locker room to change.

(i actually didnt notice that time O_O )

Theo frowned, "hey no its..." he saw her looking for something and saw an opportunity to explain. he threw his own towel on her head and leaned down beside her so he could whisper. "I....can't swim." a slight blush of embarrassment crossed his face.

Alice looke up at in confusedly,"I suppose I can teach you"she said blushing. She quickly looked away and pulled the corners of the towel so she could block his eyes from her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back