• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

A Harmonious Feeling

<p>

<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#000066;"><strong>A Harmonious Feeling</strong></span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000066;">The sound of music</span></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:#000066;">always draws me closer. It's best compared or described as a magnet to me, and I am the metal attracted to it. </span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:#000066;">I enjoy music so much that whenever I am lost, I follow it. I listen to it to calm me down, or to put me to sleep when I am wide awake. It helps me see that I am not the only small fish in a big pond. </span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:#000066;">Listening to music live leaves me not only listening to the melodious notes being played, but I also observe the hands that create them. Only talented fingers can play such beautiful notes mended into a beautiful string of melodies and harmonies.</span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:#000066;">I watch you play so effortlessly, as if it is nothing, like it is the easiest thing you've ever done in your life, but I am all to familiar with the complexity and difficulty in first learning your first chord. The evidence of your hard work lies in your hands, and I cant help but admire them. The callouses embedded in your fingertips leave me in awe and wonder. </span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:#000066;">Then, I forget about it all when I realize just how hard it is for me to believe how your rough, calloused fingers intertwine with my soft and delicate ones so perfectly.</span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:#000066;">It's a beautiful combination; a completely and utterly harmonious and melodious feeling,</span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"> </span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:#000066;">just like the music so perfectly strung together that instantly captivates me.</span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"> </span>
<span style="font-family:'Courier New';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#b30000;">This poem was written by me. Please ask for permission before you use my work somewhere else. Failure in doing so will result in an immediate report on the user.</span></span></span> - <span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0059b3;">Now then, I just want to say that this is not the first poem I've written and it certainly wont be the last. I guess I'm just writing to write and I may as well share my work with other writers out there. Feel free to share your own poems about music here. :3</span></span></span> <em><span style="color:#00b3b3;"><strong>~Sly</strong></span></em>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back