• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A&H Island Resort - Jettman and Co. {Now Closed.}

Yawning, brighton walked to the elevator. She was wearing a black bando swimsuit. The top was in a hippi like style with tassel. Over this she wore a flower printed shawl that wrapped around her neck, and her sandy blonde hair draped around her shoulders. Her tan skin was dark and sunglasses hid her identity in the sun.

She hopped into the elevator and became anxious to hang out with Bethany and Josie. When the elevator opened she jumped for joy, scanning the room for her two friends.

Seconds later she got a text from her boss: Would you mind sending a few pictures with you on the beach, bright dear? I don't care if you have a few of your friends in it or anything. It is for a summer vacation beach in Hawaii. Please dear, it's the most you could do for me. Have a nice trip, joe.

Brighton rolled her eyes. Work never stopped did it? No matter what she did work had to be involved. She chuckled and held down the power button to turn off her phone. She shoved it in her side bag, under a few things and headed out of the elevator making her way to a chair to wait on her Friends.

Her shawl:

((I don't know what u would call this.))

714ngLvU9oL._UY550_.jpg

(( sorry this was short. I couldn't think of anything else to put.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Theo only shook his head at Olivia, wincing when she pulled the puppy-dog-eyes-card. Josie used the very same tactic on him all the time, and Theo was embarrassed to admit that he never won an argument after she did. But he also understood what Olivia said when she talked about her responsibility over some company property. Still, he wasn't going to give in that easy. "Alright then, fine. We'll compromise. You can check in once a week, but only once. This," he held up the tablet. "Stays with me for the remainder of the time. You can keep your phone, so if your company phones you about anything important they can reach you directly."

"Seriously?" Josie arched an eyebrow. Theo shrugged in response. She clicked her tongue and gave both her brother and Olivia a pointed stare. "This is a vacation. Our families' companies can take care of themselves just fine while we're here. Cmon guys, let's just give it a rest."

Theo bristled at the news of Kyle's nasty break-up. "Aw, dude, man--I'm sorry. The photographer too? That's rough."

Josie's face scrunched up. She recognized that pitiful hope in Kyle's eyes, sympathized with him even. "On the bright side, at least you can freely vent out here. No reporters or anything to try and get the dirt on Butler Family relations."

"She's right, you know," Theo added, shrugging. "And Josie would know about venting." This earned a firm punch to the gut from his sister, and he muffled a groan. He nodded at Summer when she said she would go up to unpack.

Josie smiled triumphantly, but the feeling was short-lived. A cool, sophisticated voice joined into their conversation. Her eyes widened. Cheeks flushed, she turned to the source of the voice. Claudius. He was hard to miss as he walked over to their little group, dressed in his usual attire. Then again, Josie never really had trouble spotting him in a crowd.

"Claude?" Theo's face split into a smile, and he firmly shook his other best friend's hand, returning the embrace. "I'll be damned, you're actually here. You told me you weren't coming, cheeky rich boy." The contrast between the two boys was startlingly obvious. The blond of the two clearly used a more familiar way of speech, but the dark-haired, more exotic looking fellow radiated an air of sophistication. This wasn't lost on Theo or Josie, but they didn't mind. As a matter of fact, they'd gotten used to it and came to expect it from their friend. Theo clapped a hand on Claude's back, laughing. "Although I'm elated to say the island isn't for sale, a trip here for you my friend is always welcome. I'm glad you could make it."

Josie, for the life of her, could not stop smiling. She dismissed his apology. She rather enjoyed the surprise of his arrival and wondered briefly if he'd purposely come without informing them of his change of heart. "In that case, remind me to thank Mrs. Foreman next time I see her." She tried to ignore the way her heart thumped unusually fast as he hugged her. And the Foreman Group? Overtaken? I think that's hardly possible. They'd be too afraid of the famous twenty-year-old CEO." She pulled a way and released a breath she didn't realize she was holding. "I've heard you've accomplished some pretty incredible feats, Claude. It has been too long." She chuckled a little nervously, unsure of what her longtime friend thought of her now.

Theo knitted his eyebrows at the starstruck expression that had overcome Josie's face, but any plans of asking her about it were dismissed when his phone buzzed again. He read over the text from Summer. He nudged his sister, also looking up at his other friends. "Anyone up to move this shindig to the beach? Finn, Bethany, and Lizzie haven't meet up with us yet, but they could catch up with us there."

Olivia went to protest Theo keeping her iPad hostage and only letting her look at it once a week, but she figured she should quit while she's ahead. "Fine." She muttered slightly defeated. Kyle shrugged at the sympathetic remarks made about him and Erika "It was probably my fault anyway." Olivia rolled her eyes frustrated with her brother, he was too nice. He let everybody walk all over him, that's why he isn't fit to run a company. Kyle shrugged again hearing Josie, "I dunno. I'm not much of a venter. I just need to stop thinking about it I guess."

Soon another guy joined the bunch, he was tall and had a familiar face that Olivia knew from somewhere. As he talked with Theo and her brother it was clear they were all friends but she knew him from somewhere else. She kept staring at him while he spoke to everyone, she knew his face from somewhere but couldn't figure out where.

Kyle saw Claude and put on a small smile "Hey Claude" He gave a slightly puzzled look when Claude mentioned football then smiled when he realized he was talking about soccer. "I still play a little, nothing competitive." He laughs a little "Do you really want an audience it my be embarrassing for a big CEO like yourself to get his butt kicked by a little nobody like me."

Olivia heard Josie swooning over Claude and all of his accomplishments and quickly realized where else she knew him from. Olivia pulled out the copy of Forbes magazine that she had in her bag. "incredible feat is an understatement." Olivia corrected as she turned the cover to face everyone. "He's a twenty-one year old CEO whose father rebuilt a company from nothing into the largest Fortune 500 company. He went against standard business practices and appointed his mother as chairwoman of the board. He was in high school by the time he was 12 and he went to Oxford and Wharton, and to top it all of he's basically royalty because he's related to a Spanish aristocrat." She turned to her brother "Kyle you're 21 what have you done?" Kyle turned slightly pink in the face when his sister called him out "I- um...well I.." Olivia interjected "My point exactly. Being on the cover of Forbes at such a young age is a little more than an incredible feat. He's living the business dream." Kyle stared at his sister kind of weirded out about how much she knew about his friend. "Soooo...you mentioned moving to the beach?" Kyle said trying to change the subject. " I'm going to run up to our room to get my bathing suit. Olivia come on." He said as he grabbed his sister's arm and dragged her towards the elevator.

When they got into their room Kyle stared at Olivia as she sat on the couch "What?" Olivia asked innocently. "Are you stalking my friends?!" he asked still weirded out. "W-what? No! I was just reading Forbes on the plane to the island and I just read his interview." Kyle grabbed his bathing suit and walked to the other room to get changed "Well just leave my friends alone!" Olivia put her hands up defensively "alright. I'll leave you guys alone. Have fun at the beach." she said as she put her feet up on the couch. Kyle looked at her "No, you're coming to the beach. Get changed." Olivia groaned and got changed. The pair made their way back down to the lobby ready for the beach.

Stylish-Eve-Fashion-Guide-Beach-Wear-with-Shorts-Perfect-Out-of-Water-Style_08.jpg

b76f874324382ab103941d0ac2b6f316.jpg

Brighton spotted Josie and theo in the lobby. She rushed over to them. "Hey sorry I took a little while. Met up with Bethany in the hallway upstairs." she appologized.

Brighton began to doze off, picturing her friends last time she had seen them and now. They had all matured so much. She sighed and showed Josie her text from her boss. "Work really never ends! I came here for a break with my friends and he brings work into that." Brighton complained. She set the phone back in her bag and looked up. A tall boy with tan skin had joined the group since she left. "Who-?" Brighton looked at him oddly. He looked so sophisticated. He definetly wouldnt be caught with their drunken friends. But how the boys joked with him, she guessed it was one of theo's friends.

Finn smiled at the blonde girl and gave her another wink before letting his door close.

"Well, if you change your mind, I'm sure we'll be down there for a while, so just come down if you want to." He said.

With that he turned and hopped on his board, and rolled down the hallway, the sound of the wheels against the hardwood flooring echoing down the hallways. He disappeared around the corner and hopped off his board and hit the down button for the elevator. It took a while, but the elevator finally dinged and opened to reveal a large family of about eight kids, most of them teenagers. One of them wore a Reckless cap like Finn did, her long blonde hair fell to around her shoulders. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open when she realized who he was.

"Dad! It's Finn!" She exclaimed, pointing at him. "The guy off the poster I have in my room."

Her father shot a tired glance towards Finn and then back at his daughter.

"You mean off the 'posters'? You've got them plastered all over your wall, there's about twenty of them." He said.

Her face grew beat red and she looked away to try and hide her embarrassment and Finn had to stop himself from laughing, just to avoid from embarrassing the poor girl any further. They all exited the elevator with the girl and her father stopping to speak with Finn.

"My daughter is completely in love with you, uhhh, what was your name?" He asked.

"It's Finn, Finn Coates, Dad." She said, turning even redder.

"Right, Mr. Coates." He echoed.

Finn held a hand up and laughed, shaking his head.

"Just Finn, Mr. Coates is my father." He said.

Finn reached over and took her hat off her head, and pulled a sharpie he kept handy for these reasons, and quickly signed her hat and placed it back on her head and gave her a smile.

"Good luck, sweetheart." He said.

Finn entered the elevator and pressing the button to go down, giving the girl another smile as her father ushered her to their room. The doors slid shut and Finn was alone once again in the elevator, with the classical elevator music playing. He leaned up against the wall of the elevator and realized that this would probably be the only time that he'd get a chance to relax. He was interrupted and brought back to reality by the elevator dinging and the door sliding open. He stepped out of the elevator and hopped on his board and rode it out into the lobby where he spotted his old friends, Josie, and the girl from upstairs. A smile grew on his face as he noticed Theo and Claudius, and he rolled over to them, did a pop shove it before hopping off his board and walking over to them.

"Hey, hey, hey, if it isn't my old friends Claudius and Theo." Finn said, loudly announcing his arrival. "You even brought your sister, Josie!"

Claudius beamed happily at Theodore. "I'm glad I could make it too. It certainly sounds like this'll be a time I will never forget. At least, that Roger fellow who brought me here would lead me to believe so. Where do you find these guys?" he said jokingly. Greeting Josephine, he felt himself at a loss for words for a moment at her soft words of praise. This was uncharacteristic of his normally composed and eloquent self, but Josephine was just... a very good sight after all these years. "Thank you. I do try to live up to the name." Unlike most women, Claude's memories did not do Josephine justice. "You're right, you know. It's been much too long. I have to say, I was looking forward to seeing you, all of you, after all these years." Kyle responded to him before Claudius could say more, but suffice it to say, Claudius felt like his grin might split his face after that interaction.

Claudius couldn't help but chuckle at Kyle's response. "I just wanted to prove that even "big CEOs" like me still have game. And I wouldn't call the next head of the Butler family a nobody." Kyle was always a cheeky one, always audacious, always confident. Then again, so was Claudius, which is why the two got along so well. However, Kyle's demeanor was somewhat different than normal, more tempered, wounded even. Claudius got the feeling he'd missed something important, so he resolved to ask Kyle later. Flushing a bit from the unadulterated praise from Kyle's sister, Claudius added, "And you must be Olivia. It seems the Butler family has yet another formidable heir." To his amusement, Olivia and Kyle had a small conversation that ended in Kyle dragging his sister to their room to change for the beach.

At that moment, Claudius noted a new arrival. It was a girl, medium height and build with blonde hair. For some reason, he got the distinct feeling that he'd seen her somewhere before, he just didn't know in what capacity. "Hello. I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting. I'm Claudius Blanchard Antonia Barron Foreman. I know, it's a mouthful so... Hold on!" Claudius's face suddenly lit up in recognition. "Brighton! I've seen loads of pictures of you in magazines, and I heard you started out into the acting business as well. It's me, Claude! I might look a little different, I filled out a bit and grew some facial hair, but I was essentially the fourth musketeer with Theodore, Kyle, and Finn when they were in high school. It's very nice to see you again!" Claudius hadn't expected Josephine's friends to be here, but upon further consideration, he realized it was rather foolish to expect them not to be there.

Hearing a small commotion, Claudius glanced at the direction of the sound and saw his last friend skateboarding towards them. "Finn Coates. Still on that board I see. I've heard you've done pretty well for yourself with that old plank. Won something called the Z-Games? Or was it the Y-Games..." he pretended to wonder for a moment, before relenting and greeting Finn in a similar manner as he had the other boys. Finn was the only one of the boys who was not from an ultra-wealthy family, but that didn't stop him from fitting right in with the group. In fact, he was probably the most laid back out of all of them. Besides, with his skateboard, Finn became just as famous as any of them, and with fame came the money. Having met most of the ensemble, Claudius was about to agree with Theodore in moving their get-together to the beach. "I'm in favor of the beach. Let me just tell the bellhops to drop my bags off in my room and..." Just then, Claudius felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Sir, it is time for your medication. One Mrs. Lucrezia Foreman insisted that if you didn't take it on your flight, you'd have to take it as soon as possible on the island." discretely whispered a burly man dressed in a black suit more befitting a secret agent than a hotel attendant. Obviously, he was one of Claudius's mother's employees. Claudius's face darkened as he thought of his genetic affliction. Meeting with his old friends had temporarily caused him to forget his misfortune, but his constant injection regime was a stark reminder of his mortality. After his father's death, Claudius had gone in for some regular blood work, only to be diagnosed with a blood disease. Upon further inspection of samples of his father's blood and of accounts of his grandfather's illness, it was confirmed that it was genetic. Worse still, it was an entirely new strain of disease, meaning there was no information on it, let alone a cure. Even with the virtually unlimited resources and wealth of the Foreman Empire, Claudius had only been able to formulate a trial serum that slowed the disease's progress and hid the more physically horrific symptoms of the disease. But, this medication required daily injections, and he was long overdue for today's dose as he'd wanted to enjoy the plane ride without the unfortunate, nauseating side-effects of the drug.

"My apologies. I seem to have forgotten to attend to a matter of great... personal import." Claudius's voice sounded slightly unsure as he spoke, which was not like him at all, and he hoped nobody had picked up on the slight hesitation in his speech. Mentally, he reprimanded himself for his lack of composure. After all, he could command an entire room of high-powered CEOs, but he couldn't even refer to his condition when with his friends without faltering? A pathetic showing, in his mind. Still, the situation could still be salvaged, at least he hoped it could. "But, please, don't delay on my account. Do go on and enjoy yourselves at the beach. I'll only be ten or fifteen minutes, and then I'll join you." With a quick, apologetic smile, Claudius abruptly turned on his heel and boarded the first elevator to open its doors, snapping his fingers once to signal the bellhops to follow with his luggage.

Once the elevator had begun to move, Claudius breathed a sigh of relief. This respite was short-lived, however, as the breath soon turned into an awful, hacking cough. Reaching into his suit's inner breast pocket, he pulled out a handkerchief to cover his mouth, only to pull it away after the coughing had subsided and find it covered in bright crimson flecks of blood. Claudius grimaced, but he heard a familiar ding signaling his arrival at his floor, so he tucked the handkerchief away and composed himself. It was only after he'd exited the lift, followed the signs on the corridor walls, and arrived at the door to his room did he realize he never checked in. Cursing his unusual mindlessness today, he turned to return to the lobby, but fortunately, one of the bellhops had had the foresight to check Claudius in and obtain his room key while Claudius talked with his friends.

In his room, Claudius entered his bathroom. It was extravagantly furnished, with a large sink made of marble and plated in gold, three full-length mirrors angled to provide a panoramic view, and a bathtub with more jet nozzles than Claudius cared to count. Nothing new for a Foreman, but still noticeably better than the average 5-star hotel. Claudius tossed his suit jacket onto a nearby chair by the bathroom door. With a practiced ease, he removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Glancing in the mirror, he cringed at what he saw. Aside from the numerous scars on his chest and abdomen, compliments of some invasive, but necessary surgeries, an unusual blue-purple color seemed to be blossoming from his sternum. His doctors had assured him that it was just another side-effect of his medication, but Claudius was not convinced. "Side-effect of my medication... They might as well have told me it was due to the weather. Bloody liars, the lot of them..." he spat bitterly to himself. However, any further thoughts on the matter were quickly quelled as another wave of violent hacking and coughing began. This time, Claudius was forced to his knees, his breath coming in rasps and his spittle, mixed with blood, covering the bottom of the mirrors and the white-marble-tiled bathroom floor.

At that moment, one of the island's medical staff entered his room with a team of trained nurses and called through the closed bathroom door. "Mr. Foreman? I'm Dr. Gilmore, the island's head physician. I've received instructions from the main office that you have a special medical condition and require periodic medication. Is now a good time?" The doctor received no response, so he attempted to call Claudius again, this time knocking on the door. "Mr. Foreman? Mr. Foreman, I realize this is a sensitive matter, and you are on vacation, so I'll attempt to be as discrete and as quick as possible. Mr. Foreman?" Alas, once again getting no response, Dr. Gilmore decided it was futile. As he got ready to turn to leave, thinking that Claudius was out, he heard shallow wheezes coming from the other side of the closed door. Urgently looking at the nurses, he signaled them to set up the treatment unit next to the king-sized bed in the adjoining room of the suite. Dr. Gilmore then braced himself and broke through the wooden door. "Son of a... Shit, that hurt!" he cursed as he adjusted to the abrupt change in location. Spotting Claudius on the ground, his eyes widened. "I need an IV set up, now! And for Christ's sake, would someone come in here and help me?!?" he shouted.

Claudius, in his minds, kept slipping in and out of consciousness. He remembered being picked up off the bathroom floor by a man and taken to his bed. There, he heard multiple, disembodied voices floating around him. "... lost a lot of blood... needs to be put on dialysis... where are we going to find O- blood with a negative Rh value?... it's a shame... so young... do what we can for now... at least enjoy his vacation..." Soon, Claudius drifted off into a blissful, dreamless sleep. It only lasted for a few minutes, as evidenced by the bedside clock he glanced at upon waking, but it seems it had given Dr. Gilmore and his team of nurses enough time to hook Claudius up to an IV machine and a dialysis machine. "Just bloody great. I told the others I'd join them soon, but I get the feeling I won't be able to pay these machines to work any faster. Damn..." he cursed. "As if that wasn't enough, we were going to the beach, which means girls in swimsuits, which means Josephine in a swimsuit, which means..." his mind carelessly added as an afterthought. Claudius quickly shook that thought away, attributing it to a combination of a sleep and drug-addled brain and young adult hormones. "Might as well get comfortable if I'm here for now." he thought, sighing inwardly and settling into the admittedly comfortable bed. Little did he know, in their rush to pack up and leave, the good doctor and his team had forgotten to lock Claudius's room's door...

Brighton curtsied historically at Claude's comment. "Yeah I know you, big time business." She laughed, thinking about how stalking that sounded. "I mean that in the least stalkyish way possible!" She said giggling. She looked back at theo out of the corner of her eye. She wondered if he was watching this. Nahhh! He was probably busy talking to his friends and making fun of them one at a time.

Brighton tried to think to of something to say to Josie after the boy had excused himself. "So... How are things with you. Sorry it's been hectic with business and all. My boss is a-" she stopped herself from cursing in the lobby at the moment. She cleared her throat and looked out the window watching the waves splash against some rocks. Suddenly, she longed to be out with the boats. She wished she could go and be there with the waves but they had to wait. She also didn't want to sound desperate, even if she was.

(@Endless Love )

To say that Josie was caught off guard by Olivia's awareness towards Claude's importance would've been a severe understatement. If she wanted to be completely honest, she'd felt a little humiliated by the other girl's display. Josie was only painfully reminded of how far out of her league Claude was when Olivia listed all of the successes he's had, and it was obvious Olivia held a certain admiration for him. Who wouldn't? Claude was a walking legend in the business community. Meanwhile, Josie was trying to prolong her freedom as a young adult while she could. She may have had her fair share of company business meetings, but she'd done nothing truly spectacular with her life. At least, not yet. She inwardly winced when Olivia compared her brother to Claude. Ouch. Talk about harsh. The girl was pretty straightforward, though, she had to admit.

Theo let out a long whistle as the Butler siblings excused themselves and disappeared behind the elevator doors. "It just never gets old."

Josie shrugged, letting out a small chuckle. "You won't be saying that in a couple of days." Josie's train of thought took a turn when Brighton appeared, and instantly, she smiled at the girl. "Bethany's upstairs? Probably getting ready for the beach, I bet." Josie pursed her lips when Bright showed her the message from her boss. Hearing Brighton's remark, Theo took a peek over his sister's shoulder.

He snickered. "Wow. Your boss sounds terrible. How dare he make you take pictures of you and your friends?" He asked, sarcasm evident in his tone. He knew very well what it was like to be stalked by a sea of photographers and how tiresome it could get, but he also knew getting Brighton all riled up always proved to be highly entertaining.

"Ignore him," Josie said to Brighton, rolling her eyes. "And here I thought you might get a real break for once. Well, we'll just have to take some disastrous pictures and make sure he doesn't ask anymore, kay?" There was a lull in their conversation as Bright noticed Claude, and the man himself decided to answer.

"Whoa, slow down Finn Coates!" Theo exclaimed, hearing the telltale sound of skate wheels gliding across the polished lobby floor. "Clearly, this vacation has been long overdue. It seems my friends have all forgotten what it was like to relax." Theo stared pointedly at Finn's board for a moment, then dropped all pretense. "Just kidding, dude." He made to do a handshake with Finn.

"Ah yes, I am his sister, thank you for the kind reminder," Josie joked. Knowing he meant well, Josie greeted her brother's friend with another one of her smiles. "Hi, Finn."

Claude greeted the skater as a long-time friend would, and Josie was overwhelmed by the picture the boys made. It looked like an older version of the one that sat on a table in the foyer at home, where the boys were just messing around and having fun together. An awkward silence fell over the group as Claude's sentence was cut off by a hotel attendant, and Josie furrowed her eyebrows as Claude apologized. He seemed in a bit of a hurry to go up, but Josie decided to shrug it off. She didn't want to point it out and embarrass herself further, as she felt she did when she first welcomed him.

"Good to see you again, man," Theo said, filling up the silence again. Claude's behavior hadn't gone unnoticed, but he figured it wasn't anything his friend couldn't take care of. "But seriously," he continued, "this is a pleasure-only trip. Business matters are to be kept at a bare minimum." Theo brought his phone out, starting another text message. He sent a notification to those he hadn't gotten to meet up with yet, telling them to meet at the beach. "Anyways, there's a pretty decent skate park near the beach if you wanna check it out. I know the sand and turf aren't really your thing, but if you change your mind, the rest of us are going to hit it up."

"We'll see you there, then?" Josie gave her friends a wave before following her brother into the next available elevator. They took it all the way up to the Presidential Suite, which took up half of the entire top floor and even had an extended balcony overlooking the island. It was typically reserved for the Jettmans, but anyone who was willing to pay high enough could also stay there. It had two bedrooms and a fully furnished kitchen, two separate bathrooms, and a decked out living room. There was also an entrance hall and a separate dining room. All rooms were decorated extravagantly with themes of white and gold. In other words, it was a typical Jettman abode.

Once the elevator doors slid open and Theo dutifully led the way to their suite, he asked the question that'd been on his mind since the appearance of Claudius. "So what's the deal between you two?" He asked from his room. He'd also noticed the way Josie was not alone in feeling swayed by Claude, so if there was any sign of a relationship between the two, he wanted to make sure his sister was not hurt in the process. By that, he meant making sure there was no such relation. He'd seen his sister hurt before and would much prefer not to be left in the dark again.

At the question, Josie tripped over nothing while walking, barely catching herself before she made it to her room. She was a clumsy mess when it came to addressing awkward topics. She took in a deep breath. "I don't know what you mean," she lied, the corners of her mouth dipping downward. She sorted through her luggage until she found a presentable swimsuit.

"Taken any trips to Vegas that I should know about?" Theo stated bluntly, pulling a fresh blue Oxford over his shoulders. He began to roll up the sleeves.

Josie scrunched her face up at the reminder of her brother and Brighton. "No comment." She finished changing and reviewed her simple black two-piece in the mirror, only putting her loose white cover-up on when she was satisfied with her appearance. She slipped on a pair of sandals and grabbed her beach bag, which was already packed with any of her beach necessities. "You ready to go?" She asked Theo as she met him in the hallway.

He shook his head. The question still buzzed around in his mind, and he was stubborn when he wanted something. "You go ahead, I'll catch up. I need to get a couple of things first."

Josie raised an eyebrow, but didn't question his answer. Shrugging again, she left the room and took the lift back downstairs.

Theo huffed, waiting a minute before taking the elevator to the third floor, where he knew Claude's room would be. He hesitated as he approached his friend's door. He would be testing so many levels of trust if he found out there was something going on between his sister and Claude. Theo knew that Claude would never do anything to purposely jeopardize their friendship, but he wasn't an idiot. He knew that Claude and Josie had grown up together too, forming their own kind of friendship at the same time he and Claude did. It was the idea of his best friend falling for his sister that really creeped him out, and he didn't even want to think about what would happen if the relationship didn't work out. Steeling his nerves, Theo stepped towards Claude's door and prepared to knock.

"What the..." The door gave way at the push of his knuckles. Confusion struck him as he pushed the door open wider, and he carefully walked inside. "Claude? Bro, your door is open. You should be more careful next time, dude. For a second, I thought we had a..." He trailed off once again, but this time for a completely different reason. His eyes widened considerably as he took in the sight of his best friend hooked up to two beeping machines, looking weak and entirely out of place. Theo's first instinct was to suck in a huge breath of air and grab his head. The sickly man he saw resting in the bed was completely different from the man he'd seen stride confidently into the lobby downstairs, just ten minutes before. It was only when he tried to swallow that he realized his mouth had fallen open in shock. "Security breach," Theo finished lamely. "What the hell is all this Claudius?" Theo demanded, looking totally lost.

5b9839b1a4fbbc85c1fc7df06c0b88f6.jpg

23e4d66f553c281826dfec9c064a920f.jpg

Finn looked down at his skateboard and then back at Claudius with a dejected look on his face.

"Hey...it's not that old. I only just got it a few decades ago." Finn said, completely serious. "And it was the X Games, bro. I told you that I'd be a gold medalist one day in the eight grade, didn't I? Well, I made good on my promise."

He cracked a smile and laughed at his own joke before being interrupted by Claudius grabbing and pulling him into an intense bear hug. Finn gasped for air and was granted a reprieve as Claudius let him go. He watched as Claudius was interrupted, said his goodbyes and made his way to the elevator. Finn smiled at Theo, and chuckled softly.

"Well, in all honesty, even if I didn't get paid to skate, I'd still do it everyday." Finn said. "It's a way I can relax, and get paid at the same time. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in trying my hand at surfing. I know the boards are a bit different, not having wheels and all. But I'm sure you'd laugh at me either way."

Finn laughed and sighed, perhaps it was time to go to the beach. It's not like he'd be force to do so after they left, and they'd probably only get one chance to hang out like old times before everyone became responsible adults. In all honesty, Finn felt kind of sad about the entire prospect, and the idea that this was their last time to hang out like last time. He was almost positive that they would all change when they reached their actual responsibilities. Finn knew this day would come when he first became friends with Claudy, Kevin and Theo. Finn was ripped from his thoughts when addressed by Theo's sister Josie.

"Hey, Josie Jos." Finn said, returning her smile.

That was his nickname for her, Josie Jos. Finn never gave up at chance to tease Josie or hit on her, and in reality he always thought she was cute but never really cared if she felt the same way about him or not, all he wanted to do was skate and have fun. He always figured the girls would come, and come they did. He watched Josie and her brother make their way up to their suite and decided he'd might as well do the same. He followed shortly after, riding the elevator to his room, and changing into a pair of purple board shorts with the word RECKLESS printed across the left leg in bold white lettering. Finn sighed and slipped on a surfing shirt that he'd purchased before he came here and slipped his shoes back on. He decided to leave his board in his room and walked out of his room and glanced down both hallways, noticing an open door. Finn stood there for a moment before heading towards the elevators, and hitting the down button. The elevator dinged and opened, and Finn stepped through to be greeted by the familiar elevator music.

Summer yawned and stretched her hunched back out like a cat her blond hair gently wafting onto her shoulders as she stood up smiling as her bones cracked and got back into position as she uncoiled her body from its position on the gold trimmed couch. Her feet found their way to the tiled bathroom as her head started to spin. Summer made her way to the toilet and kneeled in front of it holding her own hair back as she continued to gulp before committing into the gold bowl she wiped her mouth with a piece of toilet paper. She put the toilet seat down and flushed it before leaning against the cold porcelain and frowning "That's all I'll ever be a piece I shit in a world of gold," she muttered before slowly making her way onto her feet as her head throbbed nauseatingly.

Summer made her way to the sink and rinsed her mouth out 21 times with mouthwash the mint flavoured liquid swirling around in her stomachs old occupants. She then whipped out an electric toothbrush and endured four minutes of its battery powered buzzing against her teeth. Summer then packed her small purse with her Phone,Wallet and sachet of pills she didn't quite know what they did or if they were legal but they worked so she just sighed and slipped on her sandals ignoring once again her heads throbbing.

Summer slowly glided out of her room and locked the room checking a thousand times to see if it was actually locked. She then walked towards the elevator and smiled as automatically opened but even happier when she saw one of the musketeers Finn. Summer jumped into the elevator and hugged him "Oh Finn I haven't seen you in so friggin' long," she smiled at him and retreated from the hug

LASCANA-Blue-Ombre-Underwired-Bandeau-Bikini~180216FRSP.jpg

Kyle and Olivia walked out of the room all ready for the day at the beach. They walked towards the elevator and as the doors open Kyle entered, but Olivia was checking through her bag. "Oh I forgot a book." Kyle sigh slightly frustrated as he leaned in the elevator entrance holding the door open "what do you need a book for?" Olivia stare at him "Oh I don't maybe to use it as a coaster so my drink doesn't get all sandy." she responds sarcastically. Kyle huffs "wise ass." he mutters stepping back into the elevator. "I'll meet you at the beach." Olivia nods and begins to head back down the hallway to their suite.

She continued her way down the hallway a strap on her beach bag broke spilling its contents onto the floor. "Dammit" she muttered as she just collected the items in her arms. She leaned against the door of what she thought was her room as she reached for her key card and found it to push open. "Nice job locking the door Kyle." she muttered to herself as she walked in. Olivia glanced up and through the doorway of the bedroom she saw Theo and somebody who looked like a very weak and sickly Claudius hooked up to machines. Her jaw dropped and and she gasped slightly, but quickly backed out of the room. Little did she know her copy of Forbes magazine had fallen from her arms and was forgotten about on the floor of the living room of Claudius's suite.

As Olivia quickly made her way out of the room she went to the next door over, which was her room. She went inside, placing her items down, tried to find a new beach bag, and a book. While she was re-packing her things into a new beach bag, the sight of Claudius attached to all those machines would not leave her mind. She would've never guessed that a powerful and confident man like that could even be capable of be sick and weak. Olivia wanted to go back and check on him, partly out of curiosity and partly because he was her brother's friend and she wanted to help. Then Kyle's words from earlier came into her head. He wanted her to stay away from his friends, and as much as she thought she should try and help, she wouldn't go back on her word.

Olivia paused as she made her way to the door, double checking she had everything this time. "Oh, a towel." she thought as she reached for the handle. She then realized she didn't need it because she wasn't going in the water. She slowly and quietly opened her door, and peered into the hallway making sure Theo wasn't there just in case he saw her earlier in Claudius's room. Olivia didn't hear anything, but it was hard to see his door because of the way the walls jut out in between rooms. She quietly exited her room and made sure the door was locked before tip toeing her way past Claudius's door on her way back to the elevator. Hopefully, she hadn't been to long that her brother will suspect anything. Then again he's probably already on the beach surfing or swimming, either way he was probably too busy to be thinking about her.

Kyle made his way to the beach, knowing his sister and hearing she went back for a book she probably plans to sit on the beach an not get wet. He had slightly different plans for her. Regardless he set up their beach chairs, not like he would need it or anything since he'd be in the water or play beach volleyball or something. He couldn't understand has his sister could just sit reading for hours on end, it was way to boring for him. After setting up he looked back towards the resort looking for his sister but there was still no signs of her. "Where is she?" he thought to himself.

(Holy sweet baby Jesus. Sorry about being late in the arrival. But here I am! Christmas was a crazy time. Hope you all had a good one.)

Logan stepped off the airplane on the island. His flight been delayed thanks to weather in Oklahoma. "You know tornados and stuff." he said to the girl giving him food on the airplane. A lot of people knew who he was. He was the YouTuber who was a newcomer to the game and did very well for himself. On his last vlog or video he said he was taking a trip down to an island resort to meet old friends and family. He never wanted to stop but making good quality videos drained you. And after much convincing he finally caved and decided to.

"Here I am in the famous Jettman resort!" he yelled into the camera he had on him. He was going to document a lot of the trip. He wanted his friends to know that He will never stopped working. "I'm going to check in to my room and I'll see you guys later." he turned off the camera and walked down the hallway to outside the airport. He hailed a taxi and went to the resort.

He walked into with his bags and smiled at the receptionist and smiled. "Hello my name is Logan and I have a reservation for 1 please." as he waited he saw the place be alive. People waiving at him as he waived back smiling. He waited and after he checked in he went and took pictures and signed stuff for them. He made them happy and He smiled with joy. "See you guys later." he stood in the elevator and the silence disturbed him. This is the first time he was quiet in a long time. He is usually involved with screaming or talking. But in this moment he was a guy from Oklahoma who was quiet. He was offered to move out west to get more contacts and more opportunities but he declined. He wanted to stay home just a little longer.

He got in to his room on the 4th floor and found his room. He put his bags down and opened his camera and sat down. "Hey guys this is Star Fox and I'm in my hotel room. Just checked in and met a few of my friends and people and it's been a great time. Hope to see you all soon." he turned off the camera and looked out the window. The beaches were white and pretty and the ocean was like a sapphire. He felt so humbled that he was here. Never in his dreams that he thought He would get to this point. He wasn't born rich and he wasn't loaded. But he had a better life since his YouTube took off. He gave a lot of money to charity and to his parents. But he still had money left over. He decided to go to the beach.

Logan changed into a bathing suit and a white t shirt. He was excited and also weary. As much as he loved people knowing who He was he wanted peace. But he knew it would never happened so he accepted it. He grabbed some essential beach gear and headed for the elevator. With luck he would get there before people spread word that he was here.

"Oh Finn, I haven't seen you in so friggin' long," A female voice said as the elevator doors opened.

"Whoa, hey." Finn said, as Summer wrapped her arms around him. "Long time, no see, sugar pop."

He caught a whiff of what seemed like alcohol and throw up, and quickly hid his disgust and gave Summer a friendly smile as she pulled away. He looked her over and then gave her his signature flirty smile. She hadn't changed at all since the last time he'd seen her, blonde hair, her eyes, even the way she carried herself. He chuckled a bit and shook his head, giving her a once over. He was still shorter than she was, even with her wearing sandals. But that was something that Finn had come to accept, he was always going to be this height, and he stopped growing years ago.

"What have you been up to, sugar pop?" He asked, his smile still on his lips.

Claudius was lightly dozing, inhabiting that odd state between wakefulness and sleep, when, as if by premonition, he woke just as a figure walked into his room. From there, upon recognizing the man to be Theodore, Claudius's experience was akin to the sick feeling one gets in their stomach when watching a horror movie and seeing the tragic outcome before it happens. As expected, Theodore's reaction was not the most understanding, but given the circumstances, Claudius supposed it wasn't anything unwarranted. Sitting up and finding himself surprisingly strong, he responded in typical fashion. "I realize that my door was slightly ajar, but courtesy of knocking would have been appreciated. Nonetheless, do come in." he said in a slightly groggy voice.

Of course, the situation was anything but one to be scoffed at. Inwardly Claudius was cursing. 'Bollocks! Aren't doctors supposed to have impeccable attention to detail? So much for the promised discretion.' he thought to himself. Simultaneously, his mind formulating plausible alternatives, which was difficult considering the outlandish circumstances. However, seeing the genuinely lost look on Theodore's face, Claudius remembered that the young man who currently looked as confused as a young child was, in fact, one of his best, and only real, friends on the planet. Such a relationship, he deemed, deserved to be honored by the truth. Despite himself, Claudius cringed as he prepared to tell his closest held secret.

"Would you believe me if I said this is all a dream?" he posited in a sarcastic manner. It was mostly a crude defense mechanism for Claudius, as he was usually sophisticated and cordial. But, once again, Theodore deserved more, so Claudius gave it to him. "No, I suppose you wouldn't believe that, would you? Even to me it sounds a bit farcical. The truth is the contraptions you see here," he spoke, gesturing at the machinery surrounding his bed, "are to remedy an ailment I have. You see, I was supposed to take my daily dosage of chemical cocktails before my arrival, but I postponed it." Now pointing at the bathroom door that hung loosely on its hinges, he said, "My particular affliction isn't very forgiving, and I collapsed in there almost as soon as I arrived in my room, so the wonderful Dr. Gilmore and his squad of what looked to be Charlie's Angels lifted me to here and fitted me with these needles." With a dry laugh that fell a bit flat, he added, "I apologize about the blood on the carpets. And the door, although that was Dr. Gilmore. I'll compensate you for them, if you want."

'There. I told him. Not as bad a feeling as I'd expected.' he thought. Of course, he intentionally refrained from mentioning the genetically terminal nature of his illness. That tidbit was not really relevant, not in Claudius's opinion. But then, Claudius was always a relatively stubborn person. Stubborn enough, in fact, to go to the beach only minutes after being medicated. "You know what I fancy right now? The beach. Hot sand scalding my feet, salty sea spray in my face, and the like. Sounds like a great time. Just what my Spanish blood craves" As he spoke, he swung his legs over the side of his bed, making sure to carefully pull out the needles in his skin. After doing so, he proceeded to the large closet that the hotel attendants had so generously put his clothes in as he lay nearly dying in the bathroom. He closed the door to the walk-in closet, only to come out moments later wearing a loosely buttoned oxford shirt, a pair of cropped chinos, and some sockless, suede shoes.

"Well, come on then. Don't stand there gaping liking a fish on a dock. Best not to keep the ladies waiting." he said leisurely as he made his way past Theodore. Turning abruptly, he said, "And about all this. Let's keep the illness to ourselves, shall we? No need to spoil everyone's fun." Theodore was a bit slow on the uptake, perhaps still absorbing what had just happened, so Claudius was afforded liberal opportunity to pick up what seemed to be a copy of Forbes magazine from his doorway. "A bit of light reading, eh? I thought you said no business.Not really my cup of tea as beach reading material, but whatever mate. Let's get a move on." With that, he stepped out the door, tucking the magazine under his magazine without another moment's thought.

Summer rolled her eyes as he called her sugar pop and bit her lip, she felt so unaccomplished most of her friends were near Olympic champions or owners of multi-billion dollar businesses and she had done nothing compared to her but she hated lying so she told the truth. "Well I went to university and got a bachelor in graphic design with a minor in fashion, my mum hated me because she wanted me to model during those years so instead I did some work for Chanel,Prada and or course Father. But lately as I think you've noticed by your slightly screwed up face I've been get drunk, getting home at an average of never.Never and my boyfriend turned it to be a complete abusive little shiz and now there's court shit but how about you Finn how is your Forbes life going,"

Summer lent back and dug Her nails into her wrists behind her back as she started to breathe short sharp breathes her heart pacing over and over again with fear, panic no.. Despair as Summer realised how bad her life was and she then let a single unnoticeable tear roll down her cheek. Summer then pulled herself together her mothers voice echoing in her head "You are fine, Pull yourself together, nothing wrong, no Rockmoore is poor, no Rockmoore is an addict, No Rockmoore is a Failure," while this agony penetrated her mind Summer smiled and nodded at Finn.

Brighton smiled and punched Theodore. "Try me, if you were around cameras 24\7, like I am you would want to kill the people behind the cameras too. Its not just the popparazi, I wake up in the morning and go to work, even when I travel theres a camera in my face at one moment and people flashing another one the next minute!"she replied to Theodore before him and Josie left to change. When gone, she smiled and turned back to the others that looked all to be theo's friends. "Shall we?" She gestured to the door.

At the beach, she started heading to the dock. Brighton wanted to make it to the jet ski and check it out before riding with her friends. She hopped on and immediantly felt like she could sleep on the long leather sheet. She checked the gas and all was fine. "Oh man my friends need to hurry!" She checked out her name and company that was written across the bottom. The bright green color reflected off the seas. She was anxious to hop on.

Logan made it down to the beach. He smiled at people and waved and sat down on the sand. Soft and pristine. Not any litter in sight. He sighed and got up and walked towards the water. When He arrived he felt waves crashing against his feet. Cold. It's been a while since I've swimmed. He took of his shirt and waded into the water. He was waist high and looked towards the dock. People were having a good time and about to get on jet skis. He chuckled and dived in the cold water. He didn't have goggles on and he dared not to open his eyes in salt water. So he just swam underwater until he couldn't hold his breathe much longer.

"This is the life. Alone in the ocean." he said sarcastically. He felt alone. Despite people waving and him being friendly he had no friends here. And he certainly wasn't a big celebrity here so he couldn't fly his friends or anybody else out here. He sighed and he got out of the water and sat by the edge. Checking to see if his newest video was successfully posted. Satisfied that it was he laid down and let the Sun tan him. He needed the tan anyway.

Olivia quickly made her way to the beach before her brother got suspicious of why she was gone for so long. As she emerged into the sunshine, she put her sunglasses on and made her trek to the beach. Kyle had found a group of people who were playing with a soccer ball on the beach. He decided it couldn't hurt to join in while he waited for his friends to come down. The ball had flown over his head and as he tried to save it he tripped over something, landing face first into the sand. When Kyle turned over he saw that something was a someone laying by the water tanning (Logan). "Shit, sorry dude." Kyle said and stuck out his hand hoping the guy wouldn't be too mad.

Olivia had just stepped foot on the beach as her brother did a face plant in the sand. She shook her head and muttered "smooth". She happened across the two beach chairs that Kyle had set up for them. She sat down and began to read her book. One of the island workers came over and offered her a lemonade. Olivia thanked him and sipped on the lemonade while she continued reading. Maybe vacation isn't such a bad thing she thought to herself.

As Kyle stuck out his hand he felt like he had recognized the guy and spoke again. "sorry to stare, but you look familiar..." Kyle couldn't figure out where he knew this guy from. "Well anyway, I'm sorry for tripping over you." He threw the soccer ball back to the other guys and continued talking to him. "I'm Kyle." he said with a friendly smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back