• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

A Graphic Interest Check (Of Sorts)

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
Hi~

I'm Christy, a nineteen year old college goer that has a passion for writing and graphic deaigning. I actually only started graphic designing recently -- I use Photoshop CS6 -- But I want to improve and I can only do that with practise. I use a writing website where I make book covers for people, and of course I use Wattpad too, and make book covers for people, and below are a few premade examples of just book covers ((which are not legal, but only for use on wattpad or teen writing websites -- NOT publishing)).

Anyways, my point for putting all this up is that I want to better my skills. And I want to take requests and make graphics for people -- free of course. I can make profile pictures, book covers (if you are on wattpad or figment), roleplay graphics -- if anyone does that -- or even signatures ((which may be legal if you request)). I won't start anything up until I know that some people are interested though, and I can provide more examples if needed.

23qz3nk.jpg

Bumping for views

I have a book in the works, but it isn't finished yet. I am planning on hopefully making a wattpad account once I find time to finish the book.

Hellfire said:
I have a book in the works, but it isn't finished yet. I am planning on hopefully making a wattpad account once I find time to finish the book.
Awesome. :D Let me know if you do, I can totally make a cover for you.

I do like your cover examples. I already have the book planned out in my head, the trouble is that it is quite strange. It would be an interesting cover. I will definetely look you up when i get done.

Hellfire said:
I do like your cover examples. I already have the book planned out in my head, the trouble is that it is quite strange. It would be an interesting cover. I will definetely look you up when i get done.
I can do strange, and quite frankly it will open me up to trying newer things, so I'm totally open to it. Looking forward to hearing from you soon and thanks for considering me!

now that I think about it, I have a sister that could use your help. She has something for her book cover, but I isn't really a good cover.

Hellfire said:
now that I think about it, I have a sister that could use your help. She has something for her book cover, but I isn't really a good cover.
Is it on Wattpad?

Yes, she has one of the versions up. I am not sure if it is the reeditted version. It is called Changers, may not have gotten the spelling right. It is by S. Young.

Hellfire said:
Yes, she has one of the versions up. I am not sure if it is the reeditted version. It is called Changers, may not have gotten the spelling right. It is by S. Young.
Well if you could k her whether she wants a new cover that would be great. If she does I can give you my username and she can give me more details on wattpad.

Okay, I will have to talk to her later. I am at school right now. When I mentioned it to her yesterday she seemed happy about the idea.

Hellfire said:
Okay, I will have to talk to her later. I am at school right now. When I mentioned it to her yesterday she seemed happy about the idea.
Awesome. :D Keep me posted!

As much as I really want to ask you to make a cover for me, I do have a few concerns... Firstly, the cover I'm looking for is for a Fan Fiction story, which assuming from your OP you don't do. And second, even if you did, I'd be asking for a cover from you in an anime art style, which I'm also pretty sure you don't do.

But I'm going to ask anyway, because there's NO way I'm passing up this opportunity, even if your answer is just a simple 'No'. At least I tried.

I have a story that I... Kinda have a cover for already, but really it's just my inspiration picture, and a few elements of it make it not fit very well. Which is why I haven't uploaded the cover yet, because I'm unsure about it. I've been a bit stumped as to what cover to give it otherwise, and so far have just left it as my profile picture on the site. I'd love it if you could make a cover for me ( :) ) Though, like I said above, I'm concerned about art style and location, so it's fine if you can't. I wouldn't be surprised.

LegoLad659 said:
As much as I really want to ask you to make a cover for me, I do have a few concerns... Firstly, the cover I'm looking for is for a Fan Fiction story, which assuming from your OP you don't do. And second, even if you did, I'd be asking for a cover from you in an anime art style, which I'm also pretty sure you don't do.
But I'm going to ask anyway, because there's NO way I'm passing up this opportunity, even if your answer is just a simple 'No'. At least I tried.

I have a story that I... Kinda have a cover for already, but really it's just my inspiration picture, and a few elements of it make it not fit very well. Which is why I haven't uploaded the cover yet, because I'm unsure about it. I've been a bit stumped as to what cover to give it otherwise, and so far have just left it as my profile picture on the site. I'd love it if you could make a cover for me ( :) ) Though, like I said above, I'm concerned about art style and location, so it's fine if you can't. I wouldn't be surprised.
Well prepare to be surprised because I would love to give it a go! Like I said above, I'm looking to try new things so I can't assure you that it will be perfect, but I will do my best and give you a few options to choose from. Is this story up on Wattpad?

Christy said:
Well prepare to be surprised because I would love to give it a go! Like I said above, I'm looking to try new things so I can't assure you that it will be perfect, but I will do my best and give you a few options to choose from. Is this story up on Wattpad?
Oh! Cool! (^.^) Thank you so much!

Unfortunately, this is the first time I've so much as heard of Wattpad ( :( ) My story resides on the ever (Un)popular FanFiction.net, land of trash and a few gems. My story also isn't finished, if that affects anything too. I started working on it again recently, though!

LegoLad659 said:
Oh! Cool! (^.^) Thank you so much!
Unfortunately, this is the first time I've so much as heard of Wattpad ( :( ) My story resides on the ever (Un)popular FanFiction.net, land of trash and a few gems. My story also isn't finished, if that affects anything too. I started working on it again recently, though!
It's alright if it's unfinished, as long as you give me an idea of what you want to see on the cover. If you can assure me that the covers on fanfiction don't need to be legal, I'd be happy to make you one!

Christy said:
It's alright if it's unfinished, as long as you give me an idea of what you want to see on the cover. If you can assure me that the covers on fanfiction don't need to be legal, I'd be happy to make you one!
From what I can find, there's nothing on the site that says anything about legality... In fact, the feature is just kinda there, with the note "Optional but recommended" attached to it. I do know of at least one user who had another person make a cover for them, so I'm reasonably sure you should be alright.

Edit: Unfortunately, I have to head off to work right now, so I can't show you what I want right now. I'll get to it as soon as I get back, though! Would you rather have it here or via PM?

Last edited by a moderator:
LegoLad659 said:
From what I can find, there's nothing on the site that says anything about legality... In fact, the feature is just kinda there, with the note "Optional but recommended" attached to it. I do know of at least one user who had another person make a cover for them, so I'm reasonably sure you should be alright.
Edit: Unfortunately, I have to head off to work right now, so I can't show you what I want right now. I'll get to it as soon as I get back, though! Would you rather have it here or via PM?
Alrighty, I'll do more research on it some more and you give me your details via PM wen you're free.

I'm not ready as of yet but are you still doing roleplay graphics? I'm still in the process of writing and creating the world it's in but I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back