• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A God of Lies ( Open )

xXRassBerriXx

One Thousand Club
✘Introduction✘

For all of your life you have lived in the land of Velsignet. A land that occupies the eastern half of Europe, but this area is drastically different when being compared to its neighbor. While Europe's western half is glum and of complete normality, your home if if the complete opposite filled to the brim with magic and wonder. Humans reside were monsters lurk, gods make themselves known, and it is common to find yourself conversing with a witch or some other being of great oddity. Yet, not all these creatures are humble and enchanting for many are foul and evil, just like the solitary entity who resides within your town shrine. A rumored god who is seen very rarely living only within fleeting rumors and old tales all of which make him out to be a terrible, threatening man... but, he it the one who protects your village. These rumors were enough to make anyone curious, even you causing for you to curiously venture into the shrine commonly as a child and now it seems to be your daily procedure. Every morning you visit the seemingly empty shrine only to be greeted by solitude, but today seems different. Things appeared to be more lively in a sense, the forest was filled with a creative melody created by various birds and animals. You even witnessed a few rabbits cross the stone stairs ahead of you as you made your climb towards the shrine. It was only when you arrived at the stone gates that you realised why as only a few yards away from you sat the nature goddess Layfera. She resided within a small worded chair painted vividly with bright coloring paired with a table of similar design. Acrossed from her sat an unfamiliar man, one who she appeared to be conversing with. Yet in only a moment all became silent, the man's eyes drifting in your direction and spotting you acrossed the shrine courtyard, immediately his figure could he seen tensing up causing the goddess to notice you as well. What will you do?

-Any skill level is welcomed, I'll adjust after the first few posts.

-No Mary Sues

-Follow the site rules

-Enjoy yourself

The shrine located a little ways away from the village placed within the interior of the forest. Perched atop the side of a large hill and surrounded by a thick collection of wood land trees the shrine can be found, a long stone staircase leading to it. The gray stone bricks are rather uneven and decaying, covered by thin patches of moss and fallen leaves. We then have a stone gate made from the same material, one shaped much like an arch with a curvy design at its top. A brick stone fence creates the perimeter of a large courtyard covered in a thin layer of lush grass and occupied by a few flowered trees which hold a dark blue coloring along with a few hints of purple. Chairs can be located here alongside the fencing. A dirt path cuts through the center of the courtyard leading to the door of a wooden shrine which holds two floors and a porch, though visitors are only allowed in the entrance room where prayers and offering a May he submitted at the foot of a blue-eyed wolf statue.

~Currently open. Anyone may join~

Last edited by a moderator:
Panic, I would turn around and go back, But I would think about through the rest of the day and the next day I would return and see if the man and the Goddess were still there. When I returned the next day they were standing near entrance to the shrine as if they are watching for someone to return, but they do not face the outside of the shrine but the inside, I can see a a silhouette of another man walking towards them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back