• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings .

Hey there I'm Geeks and I'm in the market for a new roleplay.

TO START
  • I'm a grown lady ( almost thirty )
  • I work six days a week
  • I am active off site ( so might need a tag if you haven't heard from me for a few days )
  • I'm blunt, so if your easily offended I might not be the best person for you
  • I can reply only once a week.
  • my post length varies but never less than a paragraph per reply
DEALBREAKERS
  • I will not do smut ( or anything against site rules )
  • I will not do power-imbalance relationships ( ex. master x slave, student x teacher , etc )
FANDOMS *SUPER CRAVING THESE*
  • harry potter adopted by other canon characters ( as a young boy? )
  • harry potter long lost relative of comic character ( pref : Supers or Flashes but I'll take anyone )
  • harry potter living as master of death ( comedic bureaucratic death business )
Harry Potter Is Adopted Expanded
I love retelling's of Harry's childhood, I think it's fascinating to see how his upbringing shapes his later years. In this I would prefer to play Harry as a Pre-Hogwarts age kid adopted by any canon character you desire.

Harry Potter Is Master of Death Expanded
I love the idea of Death being a living entity and running some kind of multi-department company in which Harry is sort of the acting CEO. He fills in for Death while they're out doing other things. So just him dealing with enter-department squabbles or trying to get around all the paperwork of being the "Master" of Death amuses me.
  • Alternate Story A him as the "Representative" of Death being dragged into the squabbles and in-fighting of other living personifications OR ancient gods.
  • Alternate Story B he lives in the "realm of the gods" and just visits humanity on occasion. But the realm of the Gods is under attack so it's up to him to rally the various factions of death or priests of the other gods to save the day.

Harry Potter Is Related to XX Expanded
My go to for this story is that Harry is related to either Barry Allen ( barry's mom Nora was sisters with Lily ) or Superman/Supergirl ( he's related to the Kents in some way ) but I'm open to him being related to any Canon Character.

EXPANDED IDEAS

Idea A : Ordinary People Get Super Powers

An event occurs across the world which causes a third of the population to develop superpowers. Our characters are just ordinary people who wake up with super powers and must decide how they are going to use them.

Idea B : Superhero Raising Child
A tragic event occurs leaving Superhero with a Child to take care of. Child can either be a relative or an orphan from one of Superheroes cases. The fact remains the Child is in need of care and the Superhero must provide it. I'd like to explore them becoming family and eventually Child joining Superhero in their crime fighting business.
  • Alternate Idea A 2 : Superhero takes on a sort of Apprentice as a part of a program to monitor and train younger heroes and the two eventually become something like a psuedo family.

Idea C : Dog Show Clue
A sort of comedic take on the murder mystery we could play two people that are heavy into the dog show world ( or one person and an amateur detective ) that seem to continually find themselves solving vicious crimes among the pomp and cattiness that is the professional dog show world.
  • Alternate Idea C 2 : We do something similar only a la sneaky pie brown where it's actually animals solving crimes while their owners bumble about like idiots.

Idea D : Manufactured Heroes
A group of intelligent aliens or machines known as The Creators somehow get ahold of the DNA of the Greatest Heroes in the World and enact what is called the Legacy Protocol. They create "children" of all the heroes and train them to one day take over for their parents. The children are kept totally isolated from the outside world and only given the directives for their Mission.

When they are deemed ready they are set out into the world, in their minds to save it, but in actuality they are working to enact a Dooms Day protocol that will lead to the total destruction of the world.
  • Notes - I have some ideas on where this can go that I'm willing to share with you. This can be done using either totally original heroes or an established universe.

YOUR FEEDBACK
I am open to editing any of the ideas listed above, adding things or removing them if you have some specific feedback. I'd like the roleplay to be something we can both enjoy rather than just me dictating an idea to you.​

I think idea b would be fun.

Hey there I'm Geeks and I'm in the market for a new roleplay.

TO START
  • I'm a grown lady ( almost thirty )
  • I work six days a week
  • I am active off site ( so might need a tag if you haven't heard from me for a few days )
  • I'm blunt, so if your easily offended I might not be the best person for you
  • I can reply only once a week.
  • my post length varies but never less than a paragraph per reply
DEALBREAKERS
  • I will not do smut ( or anything against site rules )
  • I will not do power-imbalance relationships ( ex. master x slave, student x teacher , etc )
FANDOMS *SUPER CRAVING THESE*
  • harry potter adopted by other canon characters ( as a young boy? )
  • harry potter long lost relative of comic character ( pref : Supers or Flashes but I'll take anyone )
  • harry potter living as master of death ( comedic bureaucratic death business )
Harry Potter Is Adopted Expanded
I love retelling's of Harry's childhood, I think it's fascinating to see how his upbringing shapes his later years. In this I would prefer to play Harry as a Pre-Hogwarts age kid adopted by any canon character you desire.

Harry Potter Is Master of Death Expanded
I love the idea of Death being a living entity and running some kind of multi-department company in which Harry is sort of the acting CEO. He fills in for Death while they're out doing other things. So just him dealing with enter-department squabbles or trying to get around all the paperwork of being the "Master" of Death amuses me.
  • Alternate Story A him as the "Representative" of Death being dragged into the squabbles and in-fighting of other living personifications OR ancient gods.
  • Alternate Story B he lives in the "realm of the gods" and just visits humanity on occasion. But the realm of the Gods is under attack so it's up to him to rally the various factions of death or priests of the other gods to save the day.

Harry Potter Is Related to XX Expanded
My go to for this story is that Harry is related to either Barry Allen ( barry's mom Nora was sisters with Lily ) or Superman/Supergirl ( he's related to the Kents in some way ) but I'm open to him being related to any Canon Character.

EXPANDED IDEAS

Idea A : Ordinary People Get Super Powers

An event occurs across the world which causes a third of the population to develop superpowers. Our characters are just ordinary people who wake up with super powers and must decide how they are going to use them.

Idea B : Superhero Raising Child
A tragic event occurs leaving Superhero with a Child to take care of. Child can either be a relative or an orphan from one of Superheroes cases. The fact remains the Child is in need of care and the Superhero must provide it. I'd like to explore them becoming family and eventually Child joining Superhero in their crime fighting business.
  • Alternate Idea A 2 : Superhero takes on a sort of Apprentice as a part of a program to monitor and train younger heroes and the two eventually become something like a psuedo family.

Idea C : Dog Show Clue
A sort of comedic take on the murder mystery we could play two people that are heavy into the dog show world ( or one person and an amateur detective ) that seem to continually find themselves solving vicious crimes among the pomp and cattiness that is the professional dog show world.
  • Alternate Idea C 2 : We do something similar only a la sneaky pie brown where it's actually animals solving crimes while their owners bumble about like idiots.

Idea D : Manufactured Heroes
A group of intelligent aliens or machines known as The Creators somehow get ahold of the DNA of the Greatest Heroes in the World and enact what is called the Legacy Protocol. They create "children" of all the heroes and train them to one day take over for their parents. The children are kept totally isolated from the outside world and only given the directives for their Mission.

When they are deemed ready they are set out into the world, in their minds to save it, but in actuality they are working to enact a Dooms Day protocol that will lead to the total destruction of the world.
  • Notes - I have some ideas on where this can go that I'm willing to share with you. This can be done using either totally original heroes or an established universe.

YOUR FEEDBACK
I am open to editing any of the ideas listed above, adding things or removing them if you have some specific feedback. I'd like the roleplay to be something we can both enjoy rather than just me dictating an idea to you.​

I think idea b would be fun.

Hello there! I am interested in the Behind-the-Mask idea! I usually write 5-8 sentences a post but I can write more if you want me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back