A fresh start

Tkalec

Wannabe Economist
Roleplaying has always been a fascination of mine. The whole idea of shaping your own reality while interacting with other people greatly intrigued me. Probably started doing it seriously at the age of 15. Anyhow, I did my fair share of roleplaying on many different sites, made long breaks and stopped for a while but I would always return driven by that same sense of fascination that led me into the roleplaying world in the first place. Well, I am back once again and ready to start roleplaying.

Mostly, I am interested in complex 1x1 roleplays. Historical types with great realism are my favorite. I also sometimes do fantasy and science fiction.

I like to consider myself as a kind and open minded person. My interests include history, politics and sociology. I absolutely love reading both fiction and non-fiction books. I also enjoy smoking weed from time to time.

I am hoping to stick around for some time and participate in a lot of interesting roleplays.

Hey!

Welcome to RPNation. I'm also excited when I see someone interested in 1v1 roleplays, as that is my area of expertise! I hope to see you around the 1v1 interest check sometime soon. (:

I have similar reasons for being here, although I am not sure our tastes in story would mesh so good. In any case, welcome to RpN!

coollogo_com-2828256.gif

Sorry v.v I am just somehow addicted to that image. Either way, I love love love historical roleplays. :D Maybe we can cook up a good historical roleplay together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back